What's new

Reason Why Pakistan hates Israel

Hi,

Israel is a reality my man---and not all Pakistanis hate Israel----most of them don't care about the issue anymore. I think we should recognize Israel and move ahead with our live.----.

Since you're talking about reality, let me tell you and your likes, there are so many realities of life, for example Islam is a reality but still we see people hating it to the extent that they leave no stone unturned in order to wipe it out from the face of the world. Pakistan is a reality but that didn't stop india from breaking it and it is not stopping her from trying to break it once more. Palestinian people still exist after fifty or sixty years of persecution but has that stopped the zionazis from behaving as if they don't exist? Most important of all, uncle sam is no champion of human rights or democracy and most of the world knows this as the reality but has that stopped uncle sam from pretending to be so? So, please stop talking about reality. We are living in a world where the wolf has become the care-taker of the lambs, so its better not to talk about that reality.

Since you're talking about reality, let me tell you and your likes, there are so many realities of life, for example Islam is a reality but still we see people hating it to the extent that they leave no stone unturned in order to wipe it out from the face of the world. Pakistan is a reality but that didn't stop india from breaking it and it is not stopping her from trying to break it once more. Palestinian people still exist after fifty or sixty years of persecution but has that stopped the zionazis from behaving as if they don't exist? Most important of all, uncle sam is no champion of human rights or democracy and most of the world knows this as the reality but has that stopped uncle sam from pretending to be so? So, please stop talking about reality. We are living in a world where the wolf has become the care-taker of the lambs, so its better not to talk about that reality.

Sir,

And the reality is that you cannot muzzle free speech and what is on my mind. If I think and say that Israel is a reality---so it is.

All realities and illusions sometimes run parallel---sometimes overlapping each other and many a times devouring the other.

The choices that Palestinian people have made---I don't want to be the judge of those---they are paying an extremely harsh price for that.

Sir,

And the reality is that you cannot muzzle free speech and what is on my mind.

If so, you cannot stop scathing criticism of an apartheid state like assrahell, that's also a reality.

The choices that Palestinian people have made---I don't want to be the judge of those---they are paying an extremely harsh price for that.

And exactly what choice was that and when did they make that choice? History doesn't say anything about the Palestinians asking Britain to turn them into refugees in their own homeland..

@Viper0011. I did answer your post, but our good friends at PDF... Here is a heavly edited version and I trust it meets PDF standards.

Calling names and shouting ''bigot'' is a cheap tool taught by the Zionist ADL to strifle free-speech. I am knowledgeable to know the difference between Jews and Zionists. As expected you conveniently ignored the book by a JEW, Israel Shahak. If he is not of your liking, then I suggest another book by Micheal Hoffman. Yes, I am knowledgeable on this topic of wrongly alleged claim of zionist on occupied Al-Shaam. I suggest you read up on the truth about the Zionist roots and where they came from. They have ZERO claim to the occupied lands of Al-Shaam.

As far as the Hijrah to Madinah is concerned, it was the Muslim ANSAR who opened up their houses to the Al-Muhajiroon, so where did the Jews fit in all this? I give you this much, the Jews did bring their disputes to the Prophet as'salathuwas'salaam for resolution when he was there. The Rabbaniyeen of Banu Qurazay broke the Treaty and took side against the Muslim in the Khazwah-Al Khandaq.

The Jews consistently challenged the authority of the Prophet as;salathuwas'salaam. The rabbaniyeen LIED against Prophet Musa as'salaam about the what was sent to them. Read the book:

The Truth About The Talmud By Michael A. Hoffman

Yes, there was co-existence in times of Umar radi-Alllah in Al-Shaam. The famous covenant of Umar gave rights to the People of the book (Jews and Christians). In lands of Andalusia when the Jews lived amongst us - peacefully. When the crusaders were butchering Muslims and the Jews we left for Al-Maghrib; it was an Islamic state and the Jews lived their with security.

Before the Zionists came, the Jews lived in peace with Muslims in Al-Shaam.

''Don't expect them to leave their land like an idiot and take their millions of children away to some part of the planet that doesn't exist in real life.''

So why should the Muslim of occupied Al-Shaam be driven out because of the British mandate? Who are they to dictate who can live in another persons country? Just because Christendom has guilt for the murder of 6 million Jews and stood by and watched; what has that got to with us (Muslims)? We took no part in this, infact our lands were occupied by the British. Give your own land to the Jews!

When you steal someones land and claim it as yours, this is NOT coexistence! This is land theft!

Firstly no one can give Islam a bad name. Muslims only give themselves a bad name! The point about ''Muslims'' killing Muslims is a valid one and are called Khawrij (extemists). The Prophet as'salthuwas'salaam called them 'the dogs of hell', that is where they will end up! Those cowards who target civilians, be they be Muslims or Non-Muslims is haram. Yes, even those who fly planes into buildings; civilians are innocent.

Our rules of engagement of very strict and unlike others who bomb and destroy nations and kill millions and say it's ''collateral'' damage. There is no such thing as revenge in Islam on this. Innocent are innocent!

Israel is looking for new friends, if any one is interested:

http://www.economist.com/news/middl...are-prompting-israel-turn-elsewhere-netanyahu

Israel and the world
Netanyahu pivots to Asia
Fractious relations with the West are prompting Israel to turn elsewhere
From the print edition

20150718_mac093.png

THE outcome of a vote on July 3rd at the United Nations Human Rights Council was never in doubt. In all, 41 nations voted for a report criticising Israel for its conduct in the Gaza conflict. Only America voted against it. The surprise, however, was that among the five nations abstaining was India. “For the first time in a major anti-Israel vote, India didn’t vote with the Arabs,” said one astonished Israeli diplomat.

UN voting patterns are not the most reliable gauge of geopolitics but India’s abstention is yet another small sign of Israel’s shifting relations with the rest of the world. After decades of focusing most of its diplomatic and trade efforts on Europe and America, Israel is pivoting to Asia. The shift is not entirely new, but previously low-profile diplomacy is now moving out of the shadows. It is being pulled by the rise of centre-right governments in India and Japan, the weakening clout of Arab oil-producing regimes and China’s spending spree on high-tech. It is also being pushed by a feeling in Israel that once-warm relations with traditional allies have cooled.

Indian diplomats once asked their Israeli counterparts, rhetorically: “why should you care about votes in the UN when India is buying $7 billion of Israeli arms?” But under Narendra Modi, India’s prime minister, arms deals are just part of the relationship. After Binyamin Netanyahu, Israel’s leader, won an election in March, Barack Obama openly chided him for appearing to disavow the “two-state solution” (the idea that Israelis and Palestinians should live side-by-side in separate states) and for saying disparaging things about Israel’s Arab citizens. Mr Modi, by contrast, was quick to congratulate him on Twitter in Hebrew. His office is already trailing a planned visit to Israel next year, the first ever by an Indian prime minister.

Japan’s prime minister, Shinzo Abe, is also keen to forge closer ties with Israel, which would mean softening his oil-importing nation’s traditionally pro-Arab stance. Mr Netanyahu may be unpopular in the West, but his hardline views on Islamist terrorism have won him admirers in much of Asia. Small wonder he is sending more diplomats there and urging his ministers to visit. An Israeli official recalls a very cordial 90-minute meeting Mr Netanyahu had with an Asian head of government. “At the end the Asian leader read a minute-long statement on the Palestinians which his foreign ministry had obviously prepared for him. Bibi didn’t respond and the leader said: ‘Right, let’s have lunch.’ ”

With China the ties are all about business. Dozens of Chinese businessmen and officials from all levels of government visit Israel each month. Last year Chinese companies invested nearly $4 billion in Israel, snapping up Tnuva, Israel’s largest food manufacturer, as well as a handful of high-tech start-ups. “About 40% of the money in our latest investment fund is from Chinese investors” says Fiona Darmon, a partner in a venture capital company. “They received a general blessing from Beijing to invest.”

Not everyone is overjoyed. Israeli securocrats want more scrutiny of deals with China; former Mossad chief Efraim Halevi has warned that the involvement of Chinese companies in local infrastructure projects has “strategic” implications and that China is also an ally of Israel’s enemy, Iran. During the talks on Iran’s nuclear programme China has joined Russia in calling for the international arms embargo on Iran to be lifted immediately.

Israel’s government is still trying to work out what technologies and companies it would be unwise to sell to China. Meanwhile it is full speed ahead for companies like Shengjing, a Beijing-based consulting firm which received $10m from the Chinese government to facilitate investments in Israeli technology. “There are no strings attached,” says Xueling Cao, a Shengjing director who has visited Israel 15 times in the past two years. “Our government just wants more investments in Israel.” That is music to the ears of Israeli diplomats, who in the West hear strident calls for boycotts and divestment.

From the print edition: Middle East and Africa

Absolutely true Sir.

Any jingoistic,egotistical, militaristic and right-wing bull-crap mentality without any considerable economic and military power has always resulted in devastation for nations and societies throughout human history.

Israel is powerful country in Middle east. Arabs can't do nothing.

Back
Top Bottom