What's new

Pak Army wants to accept Israel - and fix resistive Imran Khan

We will never recognise Israel.
BUT the below did really tempt me to change my mind.

Fgs8e87UAAAcCUq

E1nt0V9VUAAVPkj

E1lWlj0WEAgfMhY

E1mB38fVUAI-onl
Their hate for Muslims is so strong that they lose their self esteem.

LOL Everyone knows that the Jewish lobby supports IK.
Tu phir a giya.

Last edited:
Dude, it's plain and simple. Israel offered the 2 state solution 5 times, Palestinans rejected all of them, Israel doesn't owe them that solution anymore.
They don’t have to accept your “offer” you need to come to a mutually acceptable solution. That’s how stuff works.

On this forum Iranian worshippers have a free pass to attack Sunnis using the words “wahabi” or “salafi”as disguise for their attack on Sunnis.
1669653140773.gif

They don’t realize, regardless the form of Sunni, they all reject blasphemous nonsense Iranian mullah pushing throughout the region.

Last edited:
We have enough weapons with enough reach for each and every one of them
Not enough, not even close. Israel is tiny. Any land based nuclear assets can be neutralized on ground and or during launch stages. Israeli submarine fleet is small. Not all Sub are equipped to carry Nukes. Israel has 6 subs. Not all subs are operational all the time. This leave 4, 8, may be16 (at max) Nuclear tipped SLCM.

You can fool or blackmail western politicians but folk in Uniform think straight. They aren’t oblivious to the fact that Jews hold grudge against the western white man more than any Arabs or muslim. Israel Palestine issue is 100 year old. Jewish persecution by west goes back 1000s of year. So they won’t let you build any arsenal that they can’t handle themselves (your Samson Option). Let say, If you fire 10 nuke, that country will still exist, but how is it going to help the Israeli population that is most probably now at the mercy of enemy force that you just nuke?

Israeli state needs to get out of this stupid mindset that they can rely on ultimate option of nuclear blackmail to secure their sovereignty. Best course of action is negotiated settlement Israeli side will have to give and take.

There has probably been co-operation in the background between Pakistan and Israel for a long while anyway.

Israel is an Arab-Jewish issue, the Arabs ignore Kashmir so I don't understand why we ruin our ties for something which doesn't involve us. It's sad what is happening to them but we won't be helping them much anyway, so what's the point of virtue signalling?

Of course the general population probably wouldn't agree with this as it's seen as a wider pan-Islamic issue, hence it's unlikely we'll publicly accept them unless similar logic is presented to the nation.
Exactly, Israeli-Palestinian conflict is their problem, not ours. When was the last time the Arabs cared about Kashmir?

They don’t have to accept your “offer” you need to come to a mutually acceptable solution. That’s how stuff works.
Lol, so Israel needs to meet the Palestinians demand? Who's the one in need, Israel or the Palestinians?

It doesn't work that way, Israel doesn't owe the Palestinians even a thing. They are offered a hand and they want the whole arm.
Not enough, not even close. Israel is tiny. Any land based nuclear assets can be neutralized on ground and or during launch stages. Israeli submarine fleet is small. Not all Sub are equipped to carry Nukes. Israel has 6 subs. Not all subs are operational all the time. This leave 4, 8, may be16 (at max) Nuclear tipped SLCM.

You can fool or blackmail western politicians but folk in Uniform think straight. They aren’t oblivious to the fact that Jews hold grudge against the western white man more than any Arabs or muslim. Israel Palestine issue is 100 year old. Jewish persecution by west goes back 1000s of year. So they won’t let you build any arsenal that they can’t handle themselves (your Samson Option). Let say, If you fire 10 nuke, that country will still exist, but how is it going to help the Israeli population that is most probably now at the mercy of enemy force that you just nuke?

Israeli state needs to get out of this stupid mindset that they can rely on ultimate option of nuclear blackmail to secure their sovereignty. Best course of action is negotiated settlement Israeli side will have to give and take.
It's funny how idiots portray the impossible best case scenario for them in which Israel is caught by complete surprise and doesn't have even 5 minutes to decide to launch their deep underground silos that are said to be capable of surviving even nuclear explosions as if it's obvious it's going to happen.

In reality Israel has satellites, beyond the horizon radars and radars in Israel and in other countries and the best intelligence agency in the world, you can't surprise it. Especially not destroy its nuclear capabilities.

Who "won't let us build any arsenal they can't handle themselves"? The same ones that allowed us to get a nuclear arsenal and made absolutely no effort to even limit it?

You're also speaking very lightly about 10 nuclear warheads like some some schizophrenic guy. No one is going to attack Israel with the knowledge even a single nuke can hit his country, let alone 10, let alone entire Israel's arsenal (200~ nuclear warheads).

So WRONG to equate statements made in 1947 and try to implicate that in 2022.
Geopolitical statements are ALWAYS time bound. When we will learn this ?

By that time not a single muslim country had any diplomatic relations with Israel. The entire world has changed since then, the new world order, trade oriented relations, so many changes everywhere.

Again, by this commentary I will never accept Israel's use of force against its weak neighbors. May sanity prevail at both ends, I only see 2 state solution as a key to resolve this.

So WRONG to equate statements made in 1947 and try to implicate that in 2022.
Geopolitical statements are ALWAYS time bound. When we will learn this ?

By that time not a single muslim country had any diplomatic relations with Israel. The entire world has changed since then, the new world order, trade oriented relations, so many changes everywhere.

Again, by this commentary I will never accept Israel's use of force against its weak neighbors. May sanity prevail at both ends, I only see 2 state solution as a key to resolve this.

I heard they use a term for this in establishment called 'strategic compulsions'

Kiye ye term akhirat walay din bhi kaam aye gi?

Last edited:
The Prophet Zoroaster came before that 1,500 years and 5,000 years in total predating Hinduism and even before that ancient Africans where humanity came from worshiped one God who had different names i.e. Mukuru, Waaq etc. These beliefs stretch back tens of thousands of years.
Although even polytheism had monotheistic movements within which blurred the lines.
Before Jews existed, Ibrahim AS/Noah AS were preaching Tawheed for years. That guy said Jews discovered Monotheism gives me a giggle :D

Lol, so Israel needs to meet the Palestinians demand? Who's the one in need, Israel or the Palestinians?

It doesn't work that way, Israel doesn't owe the Palestinians even a thing. They are offered a hand and they want the whole arm.
Don’t keep using owe like you are not in need and don’t demand aid and sympathy from US and the world. World don’t owe you anything either. If you play stupid games, you will keep wining stupid prizes. Don’t go around the world crying then.

Arabs already have dozens of countries, it’s you who are in need of a country that is legitimate and safe.

It's funny how idiots portray the impossible best case scenario for them in which Israel is caught by complete surprise and doesn't have even 5 minutes to decide to launch their deep underground silos that are said to be capable of surviving even nuclear explosions as if it's obvious it's going to happen.

In reality Israel has satellites, beyond the horizon radars and radars in Israel and in other countries and the best intelligence agency in the world, you can't surprise it. Especially not destroy its nuclear capabilities.

Who "won't let us build any arsenal they can't handle themselves"? The same ones that allowed us to get a nuclear arsenal and made absolutely no effort to even limit it?

You're also speaking very lightly about 10 nuclear warheads like some some schizophrenic guy. No one is going to attack Israel with the knowledge even a single nuke can hit his country, let alone 10, let alone entire Israel's arsenal (200~ nuclear warheads).
Again your stupidly will cost you the price you will not be able to pay. I can bet your ancestors had the same arrogant mindset before things went very wrong for them every time.

I draw the most probably scenario. No western country will back your nuclear attack for simply reason they don’t want to be part of retaliation if you end-up launching any.

Your conclusions are based on best case scenario were (1) you will have the unquestioned western support, (2) new generation of Arab rules will be dimwits like their predecessors and (4) GeoPolitical challenges posed by Russia and China will not force US to reevaluate their priorities in the Middle East. US see Israel as an outpost, nothing more. Israel is a liability. If push comes to shove US and Europe will gladly sacrifice this tiny outpost to make deals with Arab world.
Time is right for Israeli to make a peace deal, because things are changing rapidly on all 3 above listed scenarios. I am not in favor of annihilation, final solution or total destruction kinda stuff. .. But once the Great Khan said,

I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”

The same ones that allowed us to get a nuclear arsenal and made absolutely no effort to even limit it?

Ya, same people that allowed Pakistan to build a fastest growing nuclear arsenal. Even Iran almost did, bet they can still make a dirty one in a hurry.

Kool story. Once your enemies are United, and the shit get real. you won’t be needing all that, all you will need is a good binocular and high enough build in Tel Aviv to see everything across the border from SAMs to MLRS. You can stop your neighbors to host large friendly armies. Your neighbors will say, Fool me once same on you, fool me twice Shame on me. Let see if preemptive attack works this time.

For argument sake, Israel did successfully (not gonna happen) use 200 nukes on 200 bases or cities. Than what? It will not end the world not even those country.

6 million Jews in Israel and other 6 in rest of the world. Will be singled out, arrested and will be at the mercy of occupying forces. No country will be foolish enough to give safe heaven to Jews now and volunteer it self for a nuclear retaliatory attack.

Last edited:
Before Jews existed, Ibrahim AS/Noah AS were preaching Tawheed for years. That guy said Jews discovered Monotheism gives me a giggle :D

Adam/Eve were muslims/followed Islam. Not jewish or Israelites

Can't blame them on that
I would. because Jundullah has a very weak sense of Direction and tends to turn back on Pakistan when it gets its *** drilled by the Iranians.

More mental gymnastics. Kitna uchlai ga bhai Iran k liye?

It doesn't matter if CIA asked us to hand over Rigi or Martians. The thing is that he was handed to Iran and after that Iran paid back to Pakistan by hosting Kalbhushan and Allah Nazar

That is the snake nature of Iran From Syria to Pakistan. The nature is continuous and unwavering

Ah cut the cr@p

You are the most sectarian individual on this forum. So much so that sectarian in you is more loyal to Iran (who don't give a f*ck about you guys) than your own country
take it easy both of you. I love you both for being pro Pakistanis.
just one humble suggestion. if you are not planning to arrange a marriage of your kids among you then forget about the argument about praying with hands open or closed (it doesn't matter to my family as we have people from both sides).

And when did we hand over Rigi? When CIA asked us to shut Jundullah down. Our own Gen says that. Before that, we were protecting Rigi. We literally betrayed him and his brother when CIA told us to.

So before handing Rigi over, what were he and Mossad doing in Pakistan?

Your hatred for a specific sect is baring you from condemning to allow Mossad against a neighbor when your Pro American Dictator was in power.
he does have some valid misgivings bro. give him that.
although I must say, supporting CIA or our Arab "brothers" to cause trouble in Iran is not a good idea as Jundullah has repeatedly bit us on the ***. it is known to moonlight as ethnic Baloch/ Daesh or Jundullah while operating and causing terror on both sides of borders,
but actors like Kulbasham and that Nazar guy did have some passive permission from the Ayatollahs for their operations.
we just need to sit down and be honest with each other that letting other splay against each of us is not a good idea because we will suffer spill over regardless where the chaos is brewed.

now call time out with your friend,. I like you both but I am no fan of sectarian arguments.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom