What's new

The story of when Israel attacked America, and the US government sided with Tel Aviv

That was the start this decade will be worst than the 2000's it's only going to get worst
There was a time when USA claimed war on terror and everyone out there thought they were right and America is some kind of saint. The mainstream media acted as the right hand for their war machine. For instance Americans before bombing the target country demonize it by using their media bombardment.

They made an evil of Muslim masses in the minds of millions of people and almost surrouded Muslims from left and right, occupied Palestine and occupied Afghanistan.

Today is different dear friend, USA is not the US of 2000s, they face with multiple challenges, a Russia that is rising again, a Chinese challenge to their economic dominance and a headache named Iran in the heart of west Asia, the heart of Muslim world.

And also, people hardly believe in their propaganda. This decade will be decade of Muslims.

There was a time when USA claimed war on terror and everyone out there thought they were right and America is some kind of saint. The mainstream media acted as the right hand for their war machine. For instance Americans before bombing the target country demonize it by using their media bombardment.

They made an evil of Muslim masses in the minds of millions of people and almost surrouded Muslims from left and right, occupied Palestine and occupied Afghanistan.

Today is different dear friend, USA is not the US of 2000s, they face with multiple challenges, a Russia that is rising again, a Chinese challenge to their economic dominance and a headache named Iran in the heart of west Asia, the heart of Muslim world.

And also, people hardly believe in their propaganda. This decade will be decade of Muslims.
Lol yeah they fooled everyone...even they didn't expect that much exposure to that event right after that event they started bringing out all kind of hd and flat screen TVs in the Market because they realised the potential of their propaganda how it worked so good they wanted the masses to have new tvs so they can continue to brainwash them 🤣 I decided to create a thread on 911 after reading your post the link is below I will be adding more information to it

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/911-classic-mossad-operation-in-detail.748910/#post-13936452

Lol yeah they fooled everyone...even they didn't expect that much exposure to that event right after that event they started bringing out all kind of hd and flat screen TVs in the Market because they realised the potential of their propaganda how it worked so good they wanted the masses to have new tvs so they can continue to brainwash them 🤣 I decided to create a thread on 911 after reading your post the link is below I will be adding more information to it

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/911-classic-mossad-operation-in-detail.748910/#post-13936452
My thread about 911 and mossad has been deleted by one of the mods this how you know it was the nail in coffin I want to know who deleted it
Seems like someone is suppressing the information on the forum trying to hide the truth every one of you who red that thread should double down on that information because they allow trash videos about 911 but when I explained it in the detailes they deleted it

They got paranoid with the real information who ever deleted the thread they just exposed them self's a big time now ....only a truth would hurt them

Why is a Pakistani forum deleting thread about mossad? Is this forum being used as to influence Pakistanis? or recruite people against the muslims??

Notice how everyone jumps on Anti islam thread they all jump on it and scream "mullah mullah" which is a term commonly used by the Jews and Hindus

But when they are exposed they would avoid the thread let it burry or delete it in this case

@lastofthepatriots
@waz @khansaheeb
@Muhammed45
@WebMaster
@Great Janjua
@Mirzali Khan
@Abu Shaleh Rumi
@AZ1 @AZMwi
@Wolfhunter
@PakSarZameem4 @
@Irfan Baloch
@Enigma SIG
@Jango
@Khan2727
@SecularNationalist
@Wergeland
@Finer
@villageidiot
@Azadkashmir
@M. Sarmad
@Hassan Al-Somal
@Burger_King
@SalarHaqq
@Catalystic
@PAKISTANFOREVER @Pakistan First
@Pakistan Ka Beta
@Trango Towers
@Goritoes
@Sayfullah
@Gomig-21
@kingQamaR
@beijingwalker
@PakFactor
@khail007
@Abu Dhabi
@Abid123
@surge
@aryobarzan
@Tom-tom
@American Pakistani@salarsikander
@Amaa'n
@Sulman Badshah
@The Accountant
@jaibi
@Kamala
@krash
@LeGenD
@Major Sam
@Moonlight
@Arsalan Tauseef
@Deino
@Hyde
@BHarwana
@Horus
20220813_112556.jpg

Last edited:
My thread about 911 and mossad has been deleted by one of the mods this how you know it was the nail in coffin I want to know who deleted it
Seems like someone is suppressing the information on the forum trying to hide the truth every one of you who red that thread should double down on that information because they allow trash videos about 911 but when I explained it in the detailes they deleted it

They got paranoid with the real information who ever deleted the thread they just exposed them self's a big time now only a truth would hurt

Why is a Pakistani forum deleting thread about mossad? Is this forum being used as to influence Pakistanis? or recruite people against the muslims??

@lastofthepatriots
@waz @khansaheeb
@Muhammed45
@WebMaster
@Great Janjua
@Mirzali Khan
@Abu Shaleh Rumi
@AZ1 @AZMwi
@Wolfhunter

@Irfan Baloch
@Enigma SIG
@Jango
@Khan2727
@SecularNationalist
@Wergeland
@Finer
@villageidiot
@Azadkashmir
@M. Sarmad
@Hassan Al-Somal

View attachment 870376
Highly suspicious indeed , could be a mole.

Highly suspicious indeed , could be a mole.
Bro it's more than suspicious how quick they deleted it and told me to " BUZZOFF MAN"
Either mods and administration is infiltrated by Jewish or hindu mods

Or there is another agenda being played here to influence the Pakistani masses or searching for Pakistani people who had military background? To gain information from them

Now Think about all those threads that are created on this site targeting Army and Islam but they got so hurt by Mossad thread

seems like some of the people from Dawn News are also on here this site was launched during the same time as Dawn News

Here are 2 other sites hosted on this ip address same as defence.pk
images.behindwoods.com
https://m.behindwoods.com/index.html

Last edited:

They got paranoid with the real information who ever deleted the thread they just exposed them self's a big time now only a truth would hurt

Notice how everyone jumps on Anti islam thread they all jump on it and scream "mullah mullah" which is a term commonly used by the Jews and Hindus

But when they are exposed they would avoid the thread let it burry or delete it in this case

@lastofthepatriots
@waz @khansaheeb
@Muhammed45
@WebMaster
@Great Janjua
@Mirzali Khan
@Abu Shaleh Rumi
@AZ1 @AZMwi
@Wolfhunter

@Irfan Baloch
@Enigma SIG
@Jango
@Khan2727
@SecularNationalist
@Wergeland
@Finer
@villageidiot
@Azadkashmir
@M. Sarmad
@Hassan Al-Somal
@Burger_King
@SalarHaqq
@Catalystic
@Pakistan Ka Beta
View attachment 870376

No hard feelings bro. They also deleted my post which logically denied Holocaust. This verse is like a light in my mind in the darknesses and in fog of lies and deceptions.
Screenshot_20220813_225918.jpg

Translation
Screenshot_20220813_230653.jpg

No one can hide the truth forever.

No hard feelings bro. They also deleted my post which logically denied Holocaust. This verse is like a light in my mind in the darknesses and in fog of lies and deceptions.
View attachment 870413
Translation
View attachment 870415

No one can hide the truth forever.
I want you to create the PDF with all this info that they are trying to hide ...i 100% agree with you holocaust is a pure lie
By deleting the threads they are only making our beliefes stronger we know what is truth that hurts them the most make sure you spread that information with every one you know in person your school friends/ co workers,family members and kids

Bro create a pdf with all that info and message me 💪

My thread wasnt even completed yet I didnt even get to the Cabbala part but they took it down

But they allow clown shit like "bilderberg" "illuminati" all that clown shit because they know its crap

20220813_150951.jpg

Last edited:

They got paranoid with the real information who ever deleted the thread they just exposed them self's a big time now ....only a truth would hurt them

@lastofthepatriots
@waz @khansaheeb
@Muhammed45
@WebMaster
@Great Janjua
@Mirzali Khan
@Abu Shaleh Rumi
@AZ1 @AZMwi
@Wolfhunter
@PakSarZameem4 @
@Irfan Baloch
@Enigma SIG
@Jango
@Khan2727
@SecularNationalist
@Wergeland
@Finer
@villageidiot
@Azadkashmir
@M. Sarmad
@Hassan Al-Somal
@Burger_King
@SalarHaqq
@Catalystic
@Pakistan Ka Beta
@Trango Towers
@Goritoes
@Sayfullah
@Gomig-21
@kingQamaR
@beijingwalker
@PakFactor
@khail007
@Abu Dhabi
@Abid123
@surge
@aryobarzan
@Tom-tom
@American Pakistani@salarsikander
@Amaa'n
@Sulman Badshah
@The Accountant
@jaibi
@Kamala
@krash
@LeGenD
@Major Sam
@Moonlight
@Arsalan Tauseef
@Deino
@Hyde
@BHarwana
@Horus
View attachment 870376
So are you going to restore thread @waz @Solidify That's deleted if you are closing the thread even having discussion about it ? https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/forums-losing-credibility.749015/

Don’t care who died in that ship according to American policy Israelis are chosen people (per there Bible as well) so deal with the loss and not bitch about it.
The public is not aware of the filthy kikes Chose people of devil

Back
Top Bottom