What's new

Realistic worst care scenarios for Indian Muslims

"vile serpent" ? :lol:

Yes, a duplicitious pest.

No, can't say I've attended any of these cow shit festivals, didn't even know they existed

LMAO you guys grow up as toddlers crawling to the rears of cows to lap up the gifts your gaumata gives you. Don't lie to me here.

Then why're making it difficult for Muslims to eat cow Kebabs? I want to them too without any fear.

You can tell he's lying when he says this. Remember, these guys go into violent fits of rage when poor lower-caste Hindus happen to touch rotting cow carcasses.

What is "the Sanghi propaganda of assimilation" ?
To strip Muslims of their Muslim character like vegetarianism, promoting Sanskrit but not Urdu, romanticising Hindu kingdoms while demonising Muslim ones etc.

To strip Muslims of their Muslim character like vegetarianism, promoting Sanskrit but not Urdu, romanticising Hindu kingdoms while demonising Muslim ones etc.
and President APJ Kalam was 'guilty' of how many of these 'sins' ?

Yes, a duplicitious pest.
How so ?

LMAO you guys grow up as toddlers crawling to the rears of cows to lap up the gifts your gaumata gives you. Don't lie to me here.
can you do better ?

You can tell he's lying when he says this. Remember, these guys go into violent fits of rage when poor lower-caste Hindus happen to touch rotting cow carcasses.
You have to know where and how to get it, the beef/buff tikkas/biriyanis etc

Those who desire, shall receive :P

They're not sins but I don't think majority of Muslims want any of that, an individual is free to do whatever they want but don't make it a model for every other Muslim, it's really stripping Muslims of their Muslim character.
He's just one individual who is universally admired in India, nobody's either forcing the rest of the muslims to be like him or have those expectations of them.

What's your point ? He was a great Indian, happened to be Muslim, and nobody cared/cares.

They're not sins but I don't think majority of Muslims want any of that, an individual is free to do whatever they want but don't make it a model for every other Muslim, it's really stripping Muslims of their Muslim character.
You are right about Kalam being more Hindu than Hindus.

I don't respect him primarily because of his involvement in making weapons of mass destruction.

He's just one individual who is universally admired in India, nobody's either forcing the rest of the muslims to be like him or have those expectations of them.

What's your point ? He was a great Indian, happened to be Muslim, and nobody cared/cares.
That is where you are wrong.

He is not universally admired.

Most Muslims are ambivalent about him. Some like him in some aspects but that is about it.
I am sorry, he is not a role model for our community. Your prop ups are not necessary good for all of us.

Please. No.
Why ? Go to Turkey/the Gulf etc... for them, any from India = Hindi/Hindu

It is a geographical term, you will find no mention of it in the ancient scriptures etc

All who reside in India = Hindus, and 15% of them and Muslims.

Having a swig of it now. :)

khush ? :cheers:
I understand. The main problem is that you are sane. You are educated.

You know your religion does not make sense. But you have to defend it against mleccha Mooslims. Hence you come around as defensive.

I respect people, so I won't badmouth your faith. But it may be a good time to introspect if following it is a good idea. Especially when there are alternatives that make sense. They are more equitable too.

Why ? Go to Turkey/the Gulf etc... for them, any from India = Hindi/Hindu

It is a geographical term, you will find no mention of it in the ancient scriptures etc

All who reside in India = Hindus, and 15% of them and Muslims.
I understand you dont have a NAME for yourself.

That is your problem.

We do.

We are Muslims. Not Hindus.

That is where you are wrong.

He is not universally admired.

Most Muslims are ambivalent about him. Some like him in some aspects but that is about it.
I am sorry, he is not a role model for our community. Your prop ups are not necessary good for all of us.
Aside from his political choices, he was a hard working individual and admirable for it but he was not a Muslim.
Apart from being a rocket scientist who made it to the Presidency, I really have not much knowledge about him.

They say he was muslim, and his name sounds like one, don't really care about that though.

don't really care about that though.
yes.

For you that is what he was.

A scientist with a Muslim name. Who enabled us to build nuclear weapons delivery systems.

He was also a practising Hindu reading Gita and all.

I know you don't care.

We do. Don't tell us he is the ideal Muslim we should aspire to be.

Back
Top Bottom