What's new

Realistic worst care scenarios for Indian Muslims

I understand. The main problem is that you are sane. You are educated.

You know your religion does not make sense. But you have to defend it against mleccha Mooslims. Hence you come around as defensive.

I respect people, so I won't badmouth your faith. But it may be a good time to introspect if following it is a good idea. Especially when there are alternatives that make sense. They are more equitable too.
Mostly irreligious here, half of my lot are xtians, pa in law is a bigot with a Portugese passport lol

mujhe mat sikha faith shaith and the rest of that chewtiap. lol

We do. Don't tell us he is the ideal Muslim we should aspire to be.
I didn't

just noted that he was a Muslim who achieved great things.

wtf is an 'ideal' muslim anyway ?

I understand. The main problem is that you are sane. You are educated.

You know your religion does not make sense. But you have to defend it against mleccha Mooslims. Hence you come around as defensive.

I respect people, so I won't badmouth your faith. But it may be a good time to introspect if following it is a good idea. Especially when there are alternatives that make sense. They are more equitable too.

I realized a while ago that a lot of these guys are nihilists. The only thing which drives them is their pathological hatred for Muslims and Christians. Apart from that, completely dead and vaccuous inside. Its why they're all "Hindu atheists" and joke about eating beef while a person like Owaisi is threatened for death for making the same joke.

Mostly irreligious here, half of my lot are xtians, pa in law is a bigot with a Portugese passport lol

mujhe mat sikha faith shaith and the rest of that chewtiap. lol
I assume you are not.

You should also introspect.

For you it may be chewtiap. For the rest of the world, morality and humanity is an essential part of faith. That is why the Muslim world is more humane and crimes occur much less. Try to evolve to the 21st century instead of being stuck in Mahabharat times (I am aware of the living in 700AD slants).

They say he was muslim, and his name sounds like one, don't really care about that though.
He's somewhat like NRI in US who identifies solely with US history from independence war, speaks only English and wants other Americans Indians to imitate whites in every aspect. Will you consider such a person Indian or Hindu?

I realized a while ago that a lot of these guys are nihilists. The only thing which drives them is their pathological hatred for Muslims and Christians. Apart from that, completely dead and vaccuous inside. Its why they're all "Hindu atheists" and joke about eating beef while a guy like Owaisi is threatened for death for making the same joke.
Pretty much every educated Hindu knows their history has nothing to show for.

They know their religion/way of life is ... well ... you know. :tdown: Hence they claim to be atheist. That way they dont have to defend their faith (which is indefensible)

Then they lecture Muslims, who have given almost everything of value to the Indian subcontinent. Especially in the medieval time when there is absolutely no Hindu contribution to betterment of society and civilisation.

I am glad that Muslims regardless of their nationalities are united in one aspect - the degenerate nature of Hindu society.

Eventually the world is also taking notice.

I assume you are not.

You should also introspect.

For you it may be chewtiap. For the rest of the world, morality and humanity is an essential part of faith. That is why the Muslim world is more humane and crimes occur much less. Try to evolve to the 21st century instead of being stuck in Mahabharat times (I am aware of the living in 700AD slants).
Why do you find it so hard to decouple 'morality and humanity' from religion ?

Not an avowed atheist, stuck in a very multi cultural thing here.. just don't care

but not a nihilist either

whatever happened to good ol pragmatism and common sense ?

Pretty much every educated Hindu knows their history has nothing to show for

HAHAHA yes. The grand sum total of their glorious 5000 year history is some pajeet freak telling me he's taking a swig of cow piss.

Hence they claim to be atheist. That way they dont have to defend their faith (which is indefensible)

It's also why they'll lose. You want to defend Hinduism? You've got to defend your shitty superstitions. Once you start this wishy-washy Hindu atheist/Everyone is Hindu bullshit, you're just diluting your own religion and culture to the point it means nothing.

In one case I simply stated that Islam brought civilisation to this land - brought real law and order with the tax collection system, cuisine, artchitecture, dress and so on. Without Islam there would be no Taj Mahal, Red Fort (and Modijis speeches from there) and so on. What architectural marvels did you have prior to that?

They stopped bothering me after that. Of course, they called me jihadi and signed off. :D

Read arthashastra for administration,read up on gandhara,mathura,nagara and dravida (chola, chalukya, pallava, hoysala ) architecture.Indians still wear saree,and dhoti.Trousers(pajamas and salwar) were introduced by sakas not turks.Mughlai cuisine is only 1 variety,it by no means replaced any regional diets.Indian dance and classical music are superb.We have our own languages as well,no need to borrow arab or persian language and script like slaves.
Architectural marvels -temples of halebidu,ajanta ellora,meenakshi,brihadeshwara in thanjavur,khajuraho and martand sun temples,tower of victory,stupas of ashoka,rustfree iron pillars of gupta era,hampi,nalanda and other universities,somnath,jain temples,stepwells of gujarat etc.Recently popularized halebidu hoysala temples are infact unmatched by any architecture in anywhere in india.
For forts go to rajasthan and maharashtra.Kumbhalgarh has the largest walls after the great wall of china.
Bigger question is what were the safavid,mughal and ottoman empires doing between 1500-1700 when they were at their peak?Why didn't a single scientific invention come out of these empires when they had all the resources in the world?How did they get technologically outcompeted by small european states that subsequently allowed the west to dominate the world?Were they busy just drinking,praying,fighting,eating and having sex?Then they would have to be counted as failures.
India doesnt need any civilizational lesson,its been a civilization from the times the arabs were eating lizards in the desert.Of the original four - egypt,mesopotamia,india and china only the last 2 are left with anything of their original culture.Even though corrupted and damaged .

Last edited:
He's somewhat like NRI in US who identifies solely with US history from independence war, speaks only English and wants other Americans Indians to imitate whites in every aspect. Will you consider such a person Indian or Hindu?
Neither, they'd be American in whatever they chose to be/vote for Trump or Sanders !

Hindu is a geographical term, all people living in India are Hindus

15% of Hindus are Muslims

Read arthashastra for administration,read up on gandhara,mathura,nagara and dravida (chola, chalukya, pallava, hoysala ) architecture.Indians still wear saree,and dhoti.Trousers(pajamas and salwar) were introduced by sakas not turks.Mughlai cuisine is only 1 variety,it by no means replaced any regional diets.
Architectural marvels -temples of halebidu,ajanta ellora,meenakshi,brihadeshwara in thanjavur,khajuraho and martand sun temples,tower of victory,stupas of ashoka,rustfree iron pillars of gupta era,hampi,nalanda and other universities,somnath,jain temples,stepwells of gujarat etc.Recently popularized halebidu hoysala temples are infact unmatched by any architecture in anywhere in india.
For forts go to rajasthan and maharashtra.Kumbhalgarh has the largest walls after the great wall of china.
Bigger question is what were the safavid,mughal and ottoman empires doing between 1500-1700 when they were at their peak?Why didn't a single scientific invention come out of these empires when they had all the resources in the world?How did they get technologically outcompeted by small european states that subsequently allowed the west to dominate the world?Were they busy just drinking,praying,fighting,eating and having sex?Then they would have to be counted as failures.
India doesnt need any civilizational lesson,its been a civilization from the times the arabs were eating lizards in the desert.Of the original four - egypt,mesopotamia,india and china only the last 2 are left with anything of their original culture.Even though corrupted and damaged .

Learn to write in paragraphs and then tell people about your 50,000 year shupa pawa.

No, it's a trading area, and there won't be riots for the simple reason that the people who voted for Raj Singh are traders, and wouldn't know what to do in a riot. People go there to pick up cheap cloth, sandals and footwear, glassware (bangles and beads); I picked up an exquisite tea pot for my sister on the pavement, and the vendor was Muslim, as it happened. By eight or so, it empties out and only those who live there stay on. It isn't uniform; there are several kinds of neighbourhood. The constituency consists of ten or more parts; I marked them on the map.

If I remember correctly, he was the only BJP MLA that won. The seats were divided between the local party that agitated for the formation of Telangana, their electoral allies, the MIM, led by Asaduddin Owaisi, and the Congress.

There are other BJP pockets in Secunderabad - I was invited to talk at one, and accepted, before the university staff tipped me off with ill-concealed amusement. My VC's reaction flummoxed me; he said I should go, otherwise our case is lost by default. My presentation was on Kashmir. It was quite obviously not to their taste, not what they had expected, but they were very polite.
Hyderabadi Muslims are very popuplar. I watch videos of Secular Miya Bhai, Muhammad Ishaq Khan and Ilyas Sharafuddin-Slave of ALLAH. All three are Hyderabadis

Read arthashastra for administration,read up on gandhara,mathura,nagara and dravida (chola, chalukya, pallava, hoysala ) architecture.Indians still wear saree,and dhoti.Trousers(pajamas and salwar) were introduced by sakas not turks.Mughlai cuisine is only 1 variety,it by no means replaced any regional diets.
Can you please break up your post into points so that I can take them on one by one?

Morality only exists when you presuppose some sort of higher being. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to prove why an act is intrinsically moral or immoral.
This is primarily the reason why hindus have nothing to show for. The issues are in the fundamental principles of their 'faith'.

Back
Top Bottom