What's new

Realistic worst care scenarios for Indian Muslims

What you cite, is a commonplace in India now, that it is even not worth mentioning. Like you, I have been out of the Indian education system for years, but it is only when I ask my younger relatives that they say anything about it. For most of them, it is a part of the education system now. They just absorb it and move on.

The concept of assimilation sucks, man. I want everyone to be a RADICAL.....

The curious thing to observe is the TOTAL absence of the reverse. There is NOT ONE SINGLE instance of Muslim bullying of other students even in schools in Muslim majority areas.

This gives me hope. Students should not have hate in their hearts.

When I was first called a Pakistani, at an age when I did not even know what Pakistan was, and I came home and told my parents that so-and-so kids called me a Pakistani in a bullying way, my father said to my mother, and I still remember it vividly - this is what their parents have been talking inside their houses about us, that is why the kids are repeating it.

That is the difference why it does not exist in reverse.

When I was first called a Pakistani, at an age when I did not even know what Pakistan was, and I came home and told my parents that so-and-so kids called me a Pakistani in a bullying way, my father said to my mother, and I still remember it vividly - this is what their parents have been talking inside their houses about us, that is why the kids are repeating it.

It is a pretty vile disgusting society. Unfortunately millions will have to grow up there. Will pray for their well being.

hope one day they will be able to live under a flag that does not make them feel unwelcome.

LOL, I remember vividly I thought that Pakistani is another name for Muslims and believed it for a year or so until my cousin cleared up my nonsense.

LOL, I remember vividly I thought that Pakistani is another name for Muslims and believed it for a year or so until my cousin cleared up my nonsense.
In fact in Pakistan, the minorities live much more freely and there are far far fewer hate crimes.

That record should speak for itself.

Only that they have left Hinduism and understand that as a faith it is meaningless.
I dont agree with the above- My faith is what has given me the courage to question the belief on how its core values are interpreted in the wrong way. My faith is what lets me believe that Mother/Father is greater than GOD- My Guru is also greater than GOD- (Matha-Pitha- Guru- Deivaum)

I dont agree with the above- My faith is what has given me the courage to question the belief on how its core values are interpreted in the wrong way. My faith is what lets me believe that Mother/Father is greater than GOD- My Guru is also greater than GOD- (Matha-Pitha- Guru- Deivaum)
Each belief has its own faith structure- No one religion is better than the other- Its a personal choice what you follow and practice.- No.

It is a pretty vile disgusting society. Unfortunately millions will have to grow up there. Will pray for their well being.

hope one day they will be able to live under a flag that does not make them feel unwelcome.

Another of my favorite examples is when I meet an Indian Hindu for the first time in the US.

After the customary introductions, hearing my Muslim name, the automatic assumption is that I am a Pakistani. So I am treated with respect and professions are made on how we share same culture etc and how India-Pak bhai bhai.

When it is revealed that I am actually from India, that respect is dropped down to zero. Basically I am now at the level of a dalit, along with a comment of disgust - oh tu India sey hai? Rest of the conversation is limited to the Hindu asking veiled probing questions to see if I support Pakistan or not. Stuff like....Wasim Akram is a great bowler right? Or, did you see how India trashed Pakistan at the last match? Or, did you see what Pakistan did to blah blah blah?

Can we ever be treated like humans?

You have heard wrong. It is not possible to own any guns in India, without a police permit, which is hard to get in the first place, and if you are a Muslim, it is even harder, next to impossible. You have to show either credible threat to your life or an avid interest in hunting, and that is not possible in urban areas, where most of the Muslims ghettos are.
We are not talking legal guns. We are talking about illegal firearms. What you guys calls katas or something
If it's a civil war then India will not care about relations one bit.

India is not just Afghanistan, and Indian Muslims are severely excluded from the forces.

Chechen is a good example, what did they achieved except from destruction? And Chechen was a Muslim majority region, India is not.

I would refrain from making doubtful analogies here.

Ghettos are good setup for mass murder and local assistance from majority community will be helpful too, which is not available in Kashmir

You sound like a Hindu who wants Muslims to let Hindus exterminate them. Are you for real??

The only way Indian Muslims survive is if they fight valiantly like they did in recent Delhi riots. If you turn the other cheek then these Hindus will wipe you out.

Don't play dumb. Indian army is not capable of putting down a pan India riot. 1 million army personnel most of them stationed in Kashmir vs 25 crore Indian Muslims spread out in every nook and corner of India.

Ghettos aren't a disadvantage. If you were living in Hindu dominated areas then you would face one sided casualties. The fact Hindus don't mess with you often because you live in fortified ghettos or Mini Pakistans what they call them.

Only military operations would cleanse these ghettos. And Indian army is incapable of doing that to thousands of such mini Pakistans spread out evenly all over India.

You need to start moving to Muslim majority districts to further strengthen your positions. From my limited knowledge, I know that many districts in UP, Bihar, Kerala, Assam and West Bengal are Muslim majority. You should move out there. Even Indian army won't be able to do anything to you over there.

Back
Top Bottom