What's new

Realistic worst care scenarios for Indian Muslims

Pakistanis should read how Indian Muslims helped in the creation of Pakistan. Even in the Madras Constituency (or Bombay Presidency) - where people knew that these places wont go to Pakistan - all Muslim seats went to the Muslim League.

Yeah lol we all know the Muslim League would be nothing without the minority Muslim provinces. All the wrangling and politics took place in provinces like Sindh and Punjab where people didn't really care much for Pakistan until the end. There're certain members here trying to do revisionism now to claim that Pakistan wasn't a "gangu creation" and that it was founded by sons of the soil or that it is a modern Indus state which is a complete joke.

I don't think the State will be very successful.

It may even balkanise. Already with tiny kashmir the state with all its might has miserably failed to win the trust of the people or even suppress the movement.

there is no chance of replicating it all over the country.

The crucial problem is however this - we are spread out all over the country and have very different cultures and languages.

There are a lot of reasons for that.

You have to understand that most Indian Muslims who are "tech savvy", come from a position of privilege. That privilege originates from their parents' status in Indian society. Usually that status is result of their wealth or position in the Indian government hierarchy.

I think you got confused. I was criticizing the Pakistanis here, not Indians. I've seen like one sarkari Muslim online in 10 years and I don't even know how he's faring now.

Yeah lol we all know the Muslim League would be nothing without the minority Muslim provinces. All the wrangling and politics took place in provinces like Sindh and Punjab where people didn't really care much for Pakistan until the end. There're certain members here trying to do revisionism now to claim that Pakistan wasn't a "gangu creation" and that it was founded by sons of the soil or that it is a modern Indus state which is a complete joke.
I guess your secularists are worse than ours.

From my experience, there are Pakis who see every Indian Muslim as a sarkari Muslim who betrayed Pakistan and Kashmir. They gloat about every riot which takes place because they think Indian Muslims are being taught a lesson. It was the worst during the Delhi pogrom. I posted a link to an article about the riots to a Pakistani subreddit and the thread exploded with people saying the Indian Muslims deserved it.

Thanks. I hope you will continue preaching to your brethren.

After 70 years of partition, Indian Muslims have no political affinity with Pakistan. The generation that created Pakistan is long gone. We grew up in an era where Pakistan is nothing more than a tool used to abuse us by the Hindu RW.

What remains is a cultural, linguistic and religious affinity, similar to other Muslim countries. We wish you guys the best in your efforts.

I think you got confused. I was criticizing the Pakistanis here, not Indians. I've seen like one sarkari Muslim online in 10 years and I don't even know how he's faring now.
Most Muslims born in India who have lived outside India for some time will openly admit to ... at least not being a sarkari Muslim. Once you get out of the system, there is really no going back.

If millions followed your ideas of armed struggle then there will be mass crackdown on the pretext of terrorism, maybe worse than Kashmir because mainland Muslims are not an international issue. State will employ it's finest tools to chop us.
When India uses force on it's Muslim population, do you think the issue remain internal? Gulf Arabs have already bitchh slapped Hindus.

Once they use force. Pakistan and other Muslim countries will send arms and also attack India. Also mujahideen from all Muslim countries will travel to India for jihad. Don't forget Muslims from all over the world participated in Afghan, Chechen and Bosnian jihad.

I have seen it and I live close to the site but in general this doesn't happen; in that video they were trying to enter a Muslim dominated area, that too unarmed.
That's what separate lions from a pack of hyena.

A single Muslim man chased away a mob of 50 Hindus.

Don't forget our legendary battles against pagans of Arabia, despite being heavily outnumbered we annihilated them.

Mea Culpa then

even suppress the movement
That's arguable, Kashmiris are demanding 4G services and state is not even giving that, even imprisoning vocal journalist; as for people's trust, state never cared enough.
there is no chance of replicating it all over the country.
You're severely underestimating the state (if you're real by any chance).

Nah, secularists are a little more sensible. Most of these people are just insecure Pak nationalists trying to initiate another failed nation building project.
Okay. My bad. Nationalists. :)

That's arguable, Kashmiris are demanding 4G services and state is not even giving that, even imprisoning vocal journalist; as for people's trust, state never cared enough.

You're severely underestimating the state (if you're real by any chance).
Yes, hardship is there.

But at the cost of 7/10 of the Indian Armed forces for a place that is 1/50 th in size.

I am not saying that you should revolt. i am the last person to tell you that, because I am NOT living in India now and so have little to lose directly.

But it will be practically impossible for the State to maintain the rule of law. The best it can get would be a civil war and foreign intervention.

I don't have deep knowledge about Muslim localities in India. But I have heard you guys are armed to teeth in your ghettos. I hope it's true.

You have heard wrong. It is not possible to own any guns in India, without a police permit, which is hard to get in the first place, and if you are a Muslim, it is even harder, next to impossible. You have to show either credible threat to your life or an avid interest in hunting, and that is not possible in urban areas, where most of the Muslims ghettos are.

When India uses force on it's Muslim population, do you think the issue remain internal? Gulf Arabs have already bitchh slapped Hindus.
If it's a civil war then India will not care about relations one bit.
Pakistan and other Muslim countries will send arms and also attack India.
India is not just Afghanistan, and Indian Muslims are severely excluded from the forces.
Don't forget Muslims from all over the world participated in Afghan, Chechen and Bosnian jihad.
Chechen is a good example, what did they achieved except from destruction? And Chechen was a Muslim majority region, India is not.
That's what separate lions from a pack of hyena.

A single Muslim man chased away a mob of 50 Hindus.

Don't forget our legendary battles against pagans of Arabia, despite being heavily outnumbered we annihilated them.
I would refrain from making doubtful analogies here.

But at the cost of 7/10 of the Indian Armed forces for a place that is 1/50 th in size.
Ghettos are good setup for mass murder and local assistance from majority community will be helpful too, which is not available in Kashmir

I remember as a kid in 6th grade, there was a Muslim girl in our class in Mumbai. Not the only one though....there were many Muslims in the school.

So it was just a bunch of asshole Hindu boys who were bullying here. During the recess, they kept calling her "Pakistani," "Mulli," etc. Their tone was somewhat playful but she wasn't amused. She just sat there silently as if she was used to that kind of abuse.

I reported the incident to the class teacher and from what I remember, those assholes were punished later.

Now this was an India in the early '90s. And, it wasn't a very serious incident, I believe. Just routine bullying. But even as a child, I felt bad.

I shudder to imagine how it must be for schoolchildren like those in today's environment in India.

What you cite, is a commonplace in India now, that it is even not worth mentioning. Like you, I have been out of the Indian education system for years, but it is only when I ask my younger relatives that they say anything about it. For most of them, it is a part of the education system now. They just absorb it and move on.

Ghettos are good setup for mass murder and local assistance from majority community will be helpful too, which is not available in Kashmir
I agree.

Ideal solution would be to highlight cases of atrocities on International Forums to force them to take action and deliver justice.

What you cite, is a commonplace in India now, that it is even not worth mentioning. Like you, I have been out of the Indian education system for years, but it is only when I ask my younger relatives that they say anything about it. For most of them, it is a part of the education system now. They just absorb it and move on.
True.

The curious thing to observe is the TOTAL absence of the reverse. There is NOT ONE SINGLE instance of Muslim bullying of other students even in schools in Muslim majority areas.

This gives me hope. Students should not have hate in their hearts.

Back
Top Bottom