What's new

Realistic worst care scenarios for Indian Muslims

Because Owaisi does not bring viable political solutions.

We are NOT a votebank. We never were.

Except in your wild imagination.

Or Mulli/Mulla. Most common when I was in my teens and kept a beard.

Shaved it then.

Was ashamed of doing it then.

Still clean shaved though. But of my own choice. No peer pressure. :tdown:

I remember as a kid in 6th grade, there was a Muslim girl in our class in Mumbai. Not the only one though....there were many Muslims in the school.

So it was just a bunch of asshole Hindu boys who were bullying here. During the recess, they kept calling her "Pakistani," "Mulli," etc. Their tone was somewhat playful but she wasn't amused. She just sat there silently as if she was used to that kind of abuse.

I reported the incident to the class teacher and from what I remember, those assholes were punished later.

Now this was an India in the early '90s. And, it wasn't a very serious incident, I believe. Just routine bullying. But even as a child, I felt bad.

I shudder to imagine how it must be for schoolchildren like those in today's environment in India.

Lol the Pakistanis here are constantly reminding Indian Muslims about how they're days away from another genocide. If there's one thing people here don't do, it's allow Indian Muslims to become enthusiastic about their living situation.
We usually have a very lively forum on Facebook. Check for Indias Muslims.
Or follow popular handles on Twitter.

Most of us have already left India and settled with our families. So our skin in the game is less. of that we are guilty.

Yes when he said we will eat your mummy as its yummy ( ha ha ha ) persionally I laughed but see how much impact such statements had in rural India .
I always feel bad for sane Indian muslims .
The "15 minute" one ??

Don't count all Muslims here, I don't believe that this guy is Muslim. Most of the Muslims are voting for secular parties, likes of Owaisi don't get more than one seat anywhere. And many do challenge BJP intellectually but the mainstream media doesn't represent that.

Not sure when you asked, but I am a Muslim. In India we are referred to as "saala Pakistani" or "katwa" or "miya"

Because Owaisi does not bring viable political solutions.

We are NOT a votebank. We never were.

Except in your wild imagination.

Or Mulli/Mulla. Most common when I was in my teens and kept a beard.

Shaved it then.

Was ashamed of doing it then.

Still clean shaved though. But of my own choice. No peer pressure. :tdown:
It is known that Indian Muslims would not become members of such Indian forums as Bharat Rakshak and Defense India Forum where the atmosphere is toxic towards Muslims.

The idea is that PDF will allow naive Indian Muslims to become over-enthusiastic in some things.

The Indian government can make request to American authorities to press this forum's owner to reveal IP addresses of certain "interesting" Indian members.
The day you Indian Muslims hit the streets shouting slogans of 'Al Jihad', Hindutava will be over.

These Banyas oppress because they know you will not fight back.

You need not do the actual fighting. Just slogans will make them not to mess with you anymore.

I don't have deep knowledge about Muslim localities in India. But I have heard you guys are armed to teeth in your ghettos. I hope it's true.

I saw a video of Delhi riots. A single knife wielding Indian Muslim man chased away a mob of 50 Hindus.

I hope you keep on stock piling weapons for your defense. Don't worry Pakistani and other Muslims will come to your rescue if things go south. Don't ever forget that. Never bow down to these pagans.

No one can count all Indian muslims , but when people like this RSS stooge try to become the voice of all Indian muslims , it become difficult to differentiate between them
That's the tragedy and RSS knows it, that's the propaganda.

I remember as a kid in 6th grade, there was a Muslim girl in our class in Mumbai. Not the only one though....there were many Muslims in the school.

So it was just a bunch of asshole Hindu boys who were bullying here. During the recess, they kept calling her "Pakistani," "Mulli," etc. Their tone was somewhat playful but she wasn't amused. She just sat there silently as if she was used to that kind of abuse.

I reported the incident to the class teacher and from what I remember, those assholes were punished later.

Now this was an India in the early '90s. And, it wasn't a very serious incident, I believe. Just routine bullying. But even as a child, I felt bad.

I shudder to imagine how it must be for schoolchildren like those in today's environment in India.
Now there are very few inter faith students in schools.

There are Muslim schools for Muslim kids - good ones in English medium, often following Cambridge curriculum.

This is what is best, in my opinion, in the long term.

The psychological scarring otherwise may be permanent.

I hope it's true.
It is NOT true.

Where did you get that?

Dude we were never victims ...... Rangars will tell you the story may be you will find some in Pakistan
Stop acting like a victim. Stop voting for terrorists and Indian Muslims will stop "votebank politics" to protect themselves.

All Indians knows about it sometimes I myself feel bad for the educated one ....some bad apples ruin the whole basket
That's the tragedy and RSS knows it, that's the propaganda.

We usually have a very lively forum on Facebook. Check for Indias Muslims.
Or follow popular handles on Twitter.

Most of us have already left India and settled with our families. So our skin in the game is less. of that we are guilty.

Yeah, I follow a lot of popular Indian Muslim accounts on Twitter, which gave me the privilege of seeing the bhakt meltdown in realtime when people started reporting them to their Gulf employers. I wish there was more interaction between them and Pakistanis but the tech savvy ones are busy saying the usual stupid shit about sarkari Muslims. Really disappointing.

I wish there was more interaction between them and Pakistanis but the tech savvy ones are busy saying the usual stupid shit about sarkari Muslims. Really disappointing.
I did not get this.

Sarkari Muslims ARE an issue. There is no denying that.

Now there are very few inter faith students in schools.

There are Muslim schools for Muslim kids - good ones in English medium, often following Cambridge curriculum.

You can't be serious? Inter-faith schools were actually the NORM when I was growing up in Mumbai in the '90s. I was educated at ICSE medium. For the most part, there was no discrimination against anyone in the school. Yes, there were a few assholes....that is why I remember that bullying incident so vividly. Because no one really picked on anyone for their religion in my school.

But that was a long, long time ago. I am not even sure if that school exists today because the building has change.

This is what is best, in my opinion, in the long term.

The psychological scarring otherwise may be permanent.

Psychological scarring can ruin a young child's confidence. It takes many years of counselling and therapy to overcome that damage.

Just slogans will make them not to mess with you anymore.
Are you for real? Do you think Hindus are that stupid? If something like that happens then media will make sure that clips of it will be played 24*7 for at least weeks and then random guys will be arrested and BJP will win the next few elections with thumping majority.
I saw a video of Delhi riots. A single knife wielding Indian Muslim man chased away a mob of 50 Hindus.
I saw the riots from my own eyes, there was nothing like this happening in general. Those who tried to be brave were killed more easily, both numbers and state policy are disadvantageous for Muslims.

It is NOT true.

Where did you get that?
I know many Indian Muslims. I also have many Indian Muslims in my facebook friend's list.

Are you a Bangali Muslim?

I heard Muslims in North India, Hyderabad and Mumbai are well armed.

Indian Muslims need to remember that Indian army cannot do anti Muslim operations in every state. These Hindu Mobs are useless without Army and police assistance.

So you can easily repeal attacks in riots. Most of these Hindus will pass out watching an animal get slaughtered. And your brothers across the border are always there to help. Keep that in mind

Lol the Pakistanis here are constantly reminding Indian Muslims about how they're days away from another genocide. If there's one thing people here don't do, it's allow Indian Muslims to become enthusiastic about their living situation.

I hope you keep on stock piling weapons for your defense. Don't worry Pakistani and other Muslims will come to your rescue if things go south. Don't ever forget that. Never bow down to these pagans.

Speaking of south, here in the South, things are not that bad, though there was a local vid on some WhatsApp group of a ( probably ) RSS man telling some people gathered around him that they should economically boycott Muslim traders.

But there is not much discrimination here like it is happening in the North.

Back
Top Bottom