What's new

Realistic worst care scenarios for Indian Muslims

You are literally fighting as RSS want you to fight .... people like you will make sure in next election BJP will sweep in Kerala too
LOL.

Hindu politics existed long before RSS was even born.

Think what you want. More educated people will demand justice. That is what people with Imaan do.

Oh wait, you dont even have that concept.

ROFL.

When people resist, they must be playing your game.

Why?

We don't have the right to fight for our justice? Or even that has something to do with Hindu politics?

It's a game you can't win.
First they vote in RSS thugs and empower them to persecute Muslims.
When persecuted Muslims start organizing, they start crying and vote in more RSS thugs.
That's why you simply cannot trust "Der ewige Hindoo".

At times I think of him as a agent provocateur for the RSS or government, trying to entice the Indian Muslims on this forum to make a provocative statement. For example his recent thread about making Muslims carve out a new country out of India purely for Muslims.
yes. That is why I have chosen a Pakistani Defence forum where EVERYONE uses anonymous handles.

Genius.

At times I think of him as a agent provocateur for the RSS or government, trying to entice the Indian Muslims on this forum to make a provocative statement. For example his recent thread about making Muslims carve out a new country out of India purely for Muslims.
More than Muslims, his target audience are Hindus, he says exactly what's written in the RSS propaganda book, so gullible Hindus will think "RSS was right all along".

It's a game you can't win.
First they vote in RSS thugs and empower them to persecute Muslims.
When persecuted Muslims start organizing, they start crying and vote in more RSS thugs.
That's why you simply cannot trust "Der ewige Hindoo".
Not entirely.

There are Hindus who can be trusted.

Only that they have left Hinduism and understand that as a faith it is meaningless. Once you STOP defining your morality based on Hinduism, you become a better human.

For instance, you stop associating caste to people. You STOP considering people who eat a particular meat as criminals.
And so on.

@Shantanu_Left is perhaps among them. There are many like them.

Being born in a Hindu family is not a crime. The analogy to the Nazi term 'Der ewige Hindoo' is, hence, incorrect.

BJP never got majority , only you people forced non Muslim to think on religious grounds .... you lot abused Modi day and night and see what happen after that a party which barely exists in 3-4 states got absolute majority in parliament

Muslims are playing the game of RSS and you guys are not literate enough to challenge BJP intellectually
LOL.

Hindu politics existed long before RSS was even born.

Think what you want. More educated people will demand justice. That is what people with Imaan do.

Oh wait, you dont even have that concept.

You are literally fighting as RSS want you to fight .... people like you will make sure in next election BJP will sweep in Kerala too
People in Kerala are educated.

Plus, beef is a staple food there.

I strongly believe Kerala will remain safe. It is what India should hope to be in the future.

BJP never got majority , only you people forced non Muslim to think on religious grounds .... you lot abused Modi day and night and see what happen after that a party which barely exists in 3-4 states got absolute majority in parliament

Muslims are playing the game of RSS and you guys are not literate enough to challenge BJP intellectually
WRONG, sir.

I am not blaming Modi.

Modi is just a symptom of the rot in Hindu society. Nothing more.

Anti Islam bigotry has been popular in India for decades if not centuries.

BJP's election campaign was pitching a new temple to do pooja in to illiterate pajeets. It's not about intellect. If it were, Modi would be voted out for failures like demonetization.

Do you remember that junior Owasi speech .... and the final outcome

Not entirely.

There are Hindus who can be trusted.

Only that they have left Hinduism and understand that as a faith it is meaningless. Once you STOP defining your morality based on Hinduism, you become a better human.

Correction.

I have never said that Hinduism, as a faith is meaningless. I may not be a religious Hindu in any sense but I do follow some spiritual ideas of the faith. Karma, for example.

I do have a problem with the word "Hindu", after all it was a term coined by Persians, and probably, these Pakistanis. The term you use to describe your religion is a damned Urdu word :woot::woot::woot: I have often suggested to the Hindutva fanatics to find a new word to describe the religion. Not many takers!

For me, personally, faith is a very PRIVATE matter. That is why I support secularism...religion and state should not mix so that everyone's rights can be protected equally.

Back
Top Bottom