What's new

Realistic worst care scenarios for Indian Muslims

Glad you got what I am trying to say ...
More than Muslims, his target audience are Hindus, he says exactly what's written in the RSS propaganda book, so gullible Hindus will think "RSS was right all along".

Do you remember that junior Owasi speech .... and the final outcome
Do you want people to quote you all the Amit Shah, Modi, Bal Thakeray, Atal Bihari speeches?
And their outcomes?

Amazing level of retardness here. 14% Muslims were able to convince 60% Hindus to vote for BJP.

If we were so powerful, we would have convinced 60% Hindus to vote for Muslim League or AIMIM
YOU ARE ALSO RSS!!!

yes. That is why I have chosen a Pakistani Defence forum

It is known that Indian Muslims would not become members of such Indian forums as Bharat Rakshak and Defense India Forum where the atmosphere is toxic towards Muslims.

The idea is that PDF will allow naive Indian Muslims to become over-enthusiastic in some things.

where EVERYONE uses anonymous handles.

The Indian government can make request to American authorities to press this forum's owner to reveal IP addresses of certain "interesting" Indian members.

If muslim quote Amit Shah , Modi , Vajpayee and Yogi and get consolidate to defeat BJP ...... actually this is what BJP wants muslim consolidation works in BJP's favour
Do you want people to quote you all the Amit Shah, Modi, Bal Thakeray, Atal Bihari speeches?
And their outcomes?

YOU ARE ALSO RSS!!!

Correction.

I have never said that Hinduism, as a faith is meaningless. I may not be a religious Hindu in any sense but I do follow some spiritual ideas of the faith. Karma, for example.

I do have a problem with the word "Hindu", after all it was a term coined by Persians, and probably, these Pakistanis. The term you use to describe your religion is a damned Urdu word :woot::woot::woot: I have often suggested to the Hindutva fanatics to find a new word to describe the religion. Not many takers!

For me, personally, faith is a very PRIVATE matter. That is why I support secularism...religion and state should not mix so that everyone's rights can be protected equally.
My apologies.

But we get the point.

Amazing level of retardness here. 14% Muslims were able to convince 60% Hindus to vote for BJP.

If we were so powerful, we would have convinced 60% Hindus to vote for Muslim League or AIMIM

Hey you still didn't answer whether you're Hindu or Muslim?

It's not very important but I don't think it's a very personal question.

Unless you really don't want to.

Muslims are playing the game of RSS and you guys are not literate enough to challenge BJP intellectually
Don't count all Muslims here, I don't believe that this guy is Muslim. Most of the Muslims are voting for secular parties, likes of Owaisi don't get more than one seat anywhere. And many do challenge BJP intellectually but the mainstream media doesn't represent that.

Don't count all Muslims here, I don't believe that this guy is Muslim. Most of the Muslims are voting for secular parties, likes of Owaisi don't get more than one seat anywhere. And many do challenge BJP intellectually but the mainstream media doesn't represent that.
Because Owaisi does not bring viable political solutions.

We are NOT a votebank. We never were.

Except in your wild imagination.

Not sure when you asked, but I am a Muslim. In India we are referred to as "saala Pakistani" or "katwa" or "miya"
Or Mulli/Mulla. Most common when I was in my teens and kept a beard.

Shaved it then.

Was ashamed of doing it then.

Still clean shaved though. But of my own choice. No peer pressure. :tdown:

Not sure when you asked, but I am a Muslim. In India we are referred to as "saala Pakistani" or "katwa" or "miya"

It's not at all important for me but was still curious.

Why don't we see more Indian sir-firaas like is here on this forum? There are like so many on Twitter and Facebook.

The idea is that PDF will allow naive Indian Muslims to become over-enthusiastic in some things.

Lol the Pakistanis here are constantly reminding Indian Muslims about how they're days away from another genocide. If there's one thing people here don't do, it's allow Indian Muslims to become enthusiastic about their living situation.

No one can count all Indian muslims , but when people like this RSS stooge try to become the voice of all Indian muslims , it become difficult to differentiate between them

No one can count all Indian muslims , but when people like this RSS stooge try to become the voice of all Indian muslims , it become difficult to differentiate between them

Stop acting like a victim. Stop voting for terrorists and Indian Muslims will stop "votebank politics" to protect themselves.

Back
Top Bottom