What's new

Realistic worst care scenarios for Indian Muslims

I did not get this.

From my experience, there are Pakis who see every Indian Muslim as a sarkari Muslim who betrayed Pakistan and Kashmir. They gloat about every riot which takes place because they think Indian Muslims are being taught a lesson. It was the worst during the Delhi pogrom. I posted a link to an article about the riots to a Pakistani subreddit and the thread exploded with people saying the Indian Muslims deserved it.

You can't be serious? Inter-faith schools were actually the NORM when I was growing up in Mumbai in the '90s. I was educated at ICSE medium. For the most part, there was no discrimination against anyone in the school. Yes, there were a few assholes....that is why I remember that bullying incident so vividly. Because no one really picked on anyone for their religion in my school.

But that was a long, long time ago. I am not even sure if that school exists today because the building has change.

Psychological scarring can ruin a young child's confidence. It takes many years of counselling and therapy to overcome that damage.
Precisely.

If you were a Muslim parent, will you send your daughter to a school where she might be called mulli?

I would not.

There are some very posh schools where there are students from all background.

But the middle class schools (lol) are now unofficially religiously segregated.
It works out best for both communities.

During Eid, we do our thing without interference and your schools perhaps do your things, I aint sure.

Anyway, I am logging-off. Reply if you want and I will read tomorrow.

It was the worst during the Delhi pogrom. I posted a link to an article about the riots to a Pakistani subreddit and the thread exploded with people saying the Indian Muslims deserved it.
Okay.

This is very very unfortunate.

This is what nationalism can do to otherwise sane people.

So you can easily repeal attacks in riots. Most of these Hindus will pass out watching an animal get slaughtered. And your brothers across the border are always there to help. Keep that in mind
@xeuss brother. I am not sure if I am reading this correctly.

Uzzie, sir, what are you on?

....ut the tech savvy ones are busy saying the usual stupid shit about sarkari Muslims....

Don't you understand they are trying to save their skin, and job.

Pakistanis = Villains in the Hindutva mind. All Pakistanis, according to RSS-affiliated Hindus, are like Ravana of Ramayana, something like the '80s Bollywood villains.

To the Hindutva mind, there is nothing called a good Pakistani...except the ones like Tarek Fateh, of course. And yes, Adnan Sami. Shoaib Akhtar was seen as "good enough" for a while as he hung around in socialite gatherings in India. Also, Wasim Akram was well-liked in India, until recently.

Their fault was they never denounced Pakistan.

You should see a movie called Main Hoo Na....it was in 2004 and has a disturbing scene where Sunil Shetty's character who is playing a psychopathic Indian army-man, kills a bunch of random Pakistanis simply for the fact that they are Pakistanis. When I saw that film, I was like, 'WTF, dude! That was too disturbing to watch." How did Shahrukh Khan even agree to be a part of such a pathetic script?

That is why I don't respect Bollywood actors...except Aamir Khan, maybe.

Are you for real? Do you think Hindus are that stupid? If something like that happens then media will make sure that clips of it will be played 24*7 for at least weeks and then random guys will be arrested.
They can arrest 100 Muslim protesters. But they cannot put millions of Muslims in jails. Just think.

Our Kashmiri brothers violate curfew orders and hit the street. Does the Indian government put them all in jail?
I saw the riots from my own eyes, there was nothing like this happening in general. Those who tried to be brave were killed more easily, both numbers and state policy is disadvantageous for Muslims.
The video was pretty popular on social media. Hope some one can find it

Don't you understand they are trying to save their skin, and job.

Pakistanis online are too insecure to understand this. They even hate Owaisi and call him a sellout for saying mean things about Pakistan while there's a 24/7 smear campaign against him.

All Pakistanis, according to RSS-affiliated Hindus, are like Ravana of Ramayana, something like the '80s Bollywood villains.
I dont mean to offend.

But I dont subscribe to this view of RSS and Non RSS Hindu. :D

All Hindus who practice their faith (with no exception) that I know of - hate us. Or at least have a grudge against Islam. From my personal experience as well as what we see in general.

Precisely.

But the middle class schools (lol) are now unofficially religiously segregated.
It works out best for both communities.

I seriously wasn't aware of this. When did it happen? I haven't really seen the inside of an educational institution in almost 16 years, so really don't know much.

When I was a kid, some of my Muslim friends used to keep Roza fast. And it was thought of as perfectly normal. The class-teacher would tell us not to eat in their presence and we would take it as being nice and helpful.

India has changed so much, and for the worse.

Last edited:
Pakistanis online are too insecure to understand this. They even hate Owaisi and call him a sellout for saying mean things about Pakistan while there's a 24/7 smear campaign against him.
He has to say bad things about Pakistan. Otherwise the (more) insecure Indian state will arrest him. For good.

Pakistanis should read how Indian Muslims helped in the creation of Pakistan. Even in the Madras Constituency (or Bombay Presidency) - where people knew that these places wont go to Pakistan - all Muslim seats went to the Muslim League.

I am not asking for gratitude. Those were confusing times, perhaps. But wishing people deserving death or similar fate - is not a good.

I seriously wasn't aware of this. When did it happen? I haven't really seen the inside of an educational institution in almost 16 years, so really don't know much.

When I was a kid, some of my Muslim friends used to keep Roza fast. And it wasn't thought of as perfectly normal. The class-teacher would tell us not to eat in their presence and we would take it as being nice and helpful.

India has changed so much, and for the worse.
India was always like this.

You perhaps never came across this.

What for you was an experience of a kind was a routine for us.

Hence I created a thread for a separate nation. You happy in your land. We happy in ours. :)

Yeah, I follow a lot of popular Indian Muslim accounts on Twitter, which gave me the privilege of seeing the bhakt meltdown in realtime when people started reporting them to their Gulf employers. I wish there was more interaction between them and Pakistanis but the tech savvy ones are busy saying the usual stupid shit about sarkari Muslims. Really disappointing.

There are a lot of reasons for that.

You have to understand that most Indian Muslims who are "tech savvy", come from a position of privilege. That privilege originates from their parents' status in Indian society. Usually that status is result of their wealth or position in the Indian government hierarchy.

When you are a member of that privileged class, you do not experience what the lower middle class or lower class Muslims do. Therefore, it becomes hard for you to relate to their plight. Coupled with that is the constant propaganda streaming from the nation that Muslims need to do this, Muslims need to do that etc, in order to advance. So it is quite natural to look at themselves and say, hey, I got admission in an IIT or IIM so could the vast majority of Muslims, if only they stopped being lazy (and other propaganda). What they do not get is that their baseline for success starts at a higher platform than the vast majority of Muslims.

Your interaction, has been mostly with this privileged class of Indian Muslims.

Another point to note is that when you live in India, be it in an urban or rural area, you think that how you are treated is normal for any functioning society. That is because you are not exposed to anything better. It is usually when you leave India, your eyes are opened to how a normal society should behave, and then realize that Indian Muslims are treated like shit. The availability of internet in the last 10 years, has lessened a lot of this gap.

They can arrest 100 Muslim protesters. But they cannot put millions of Muslims in jails. Just think.
If millions followed your ideas of armed struggle then there will be mass crackdown on the pretext of terrorism, maybe worse than Kashmir because mainland Muslims are not an international issue. State will employ it's finest tools to chop us.
The video was pretty popular on social media. Hope some one can find it
I have seen it and I live close to the site but in general this doesn't happen; in that video they were trying to enter a Muslim dominated area, that too unarmed.

Back
Top Bottom