What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
THEY WILL PROTECT US INTEREST EVEN AT THE COST OF PAKISTAN.
There doesn't seem to be any doubt that Davis has immunity or that he killed because he reasonably (according to eyewitnesses and police) felt his life to be in immediate danger. This is the sort of thing diplomatic immunity is for. What "cost of Pakistan" are you talking about?

There doesn't seem to be any doubt that Davis has immunity or that he killed because he reasonably (according to eyewitnesses and police) felt his life to be in immediate danger. This is the sort of thing diplomatic immunity is for. What "cost of Pakistan" are you talking about?

All your comments are based on assumptions and personal opinion. the case is in court. The whole gang of thugs and goons have said that courts will decide the case.

YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE COST IF US GOVERNMENT UNLEASHED its BLACK WATER punks on US citizens.

Look a beggar calling us a beggar--

Economic aid - recipient 2010 Country Ranks

aidip.jpg

http://www.photius.com/rankings/economy/economic_aid_recipient_2010_0.html

World power of toilet dreams AKA bharat is taking aid! :cry:

THE FACT IS GOP HAS SOLD OUT PAKISTAN.
THIS GOVERNMENT IS CORRUPT TO THE CORE.
THEY WILL PROTECT US INTEREST EVEN AT THE COST OF PAKISTAN.
SHAME ON GOP.

It will be best for the country if US cuts all aid.
THE AID ends up in the hands of corrupt officials of GOP.
And we the people have to pay back the loan with extortionist mark up.

Arey bhai

Why this rhetoric ? Your law agencies and government has followed the procedure to the T. As of now they are holding their own against the might of US diplomacy, in the Davis case. And you still call your own government names?

When the same government took steps to cut the fiscal deficit , you guys protest and forced them back.

Is this not hypocrisy ?

If you care, stand up with your government. Tell them you will support them in this moment of crisis. Strengthen them.

Name calling is easy. What matters is how do you, as citizen of your country, stand up for what is the need of hour --- that of each citizen to pay up his/her taxes, pay that extra dollar for your gas, invest in your economy by being entrepreneur. After that, you will have the right to question your senators and federal ministers.

Regards.

Hmm, there doesn't seem to be any doubt that this Davis guy was a diplomat, or that he killed two guys because he reasonably (according to witnesses) felt he could be under immediate threat.

Since I spent some years of my life living and commuting through diplomatic neighborhoods in the D.C. area Pakistanis do have some of my sympathy. Yet this shooting incident is the sort of thing diplomatic immunity is for.

Yes, I suppose that as you see it Pakistan shouldn't fight for what is morally and legally correct but for the "pride and ego" you see as necessary to your idea of Pakistani identity.

If a pakistani diplomat had done the same in US, would he be handed over to pakistan?? i don't thinks so. Even if it was in self defence but a pakistanis would have faced US courts no immunity for any pakistani. pure double standards,
You better not teach us morality.

Pakistan should not bow to US demands and punish him according to Pakistan rules. Then only US will start behaving otherwise all the US nationals will think they can get away from anything

Hmm, there doesn't seem to be any doubt that this Davis guy was a diplomat, or that he killed two guys because he reasonably (according to witnesses) felt he could be under immediate threat.

Waooooo at you intelligence!
Can you explain how you deduced your result and issued innocence license to f**king Davis?

Actually their task is to use diplomatic vehicles to supply explosives to TTP terrorists for terrorism within the country...:woot::cheesy:

Since I spent some years of my life living and commuting through diplomatic neighborhoods in the D.C. area Pakistanis do have some of my sympathy. Yet this shooting incident is the sort of thing diplomatic immunity is for.

Yes, I suppose that as you see it Pakistan shouldn't fight for what is morally and legally correct but for the "pride and ego" you see as necessary to your idea of Pakistani identity.

Actually there is plenty of doubt...

The LHC has already asked the federal government to present evidence that he holds a valid visa and it will be scrutinized in court - Federal government's Rehman Malik has said he has diplomatic visa and diplomatic passport the combo is an absolute must to grant him immunity. If they can prove that then he walks. No issue. But for some reason they are not producing it, since I think it just does not exist.

Reasonable threat has not been ascertained according to witnesses. It is based upon the fact that one of the victim carried a gun. Witnesses have said he chased them and shot them on the back. Autopsy report confirms this. Ballistics analysis confirms the armed victim's gun was not fired.

So nothing is proven except by the rule of "An american said so". Nobody wants American blood just for the fun of it, we don't want to set a precendence where Americans can walk off after killing Pakistanis. American consular staff according to FO manual is accorded only limited immunity (from crimes like jay walking, double parking, speeding, etc). Ambassadors and Chancelors are awarded immunity from these type of cases.

Arey bhai

Why this rhetoric ? Your law agencies and government has followed the procedure to the T. As of now they are holding their own against the might of US diplomacy, in the Davis case. And you still call your own government names?

When the same government took steps to cut the fiscal deficit , you guys protest and forced them back.

Is this not hypocrisy ?

Arey Bahi The poor little wife of the victim committed suicide because the GOP was actively sabotaging the case.
You will only understand this if you live inside Pakistan.
If you care, stand up with your government. Tell them you will support them in this moment of crisis. Strengthen them.

Name calling is easy. What matters is how do you, as citizen of your country, stand up for what is the need of hour --- that of each citizen to pay up his/her taxes, pay that extra dollar for your gas, invest in your economy by being entrepreneur. After that, you will have the right to question your senators and federal ministers.

Regards.
Bhai the deficit incurred by the GOP by lining there own pockets. This money was not spent on welfare of the people.
US money comes to PAK is then sent to US backed banks in Switzerland or Singapore or Dubai and the people are left to pay the debt and the extortionist interest that was not incurred by the people in the first place.

THE OFFICIALS OF GOP GO ON A CORRUPTION RAMPAGE INCURRING MASSIVE DEBTS WHILE PEOPLE ARE LEFT TO FOOT THE BILL.

GOP HAS BEEN A US DOMINION STATE SINCE 1950'S

Waooooo at you intelligence!
Can you explain how you deduced your result and issued innocence license to f**king Davis?

Actually any other human being other than US and Isreali citizen has no value for them. So it was these guys who are to be blamed because they did not gave a protocol to the US "Special diplomat" named R davis. so he had all the rights to shoot them just because he felt they were terrorist.
Pure bull double standards.
i don't know when this US-pak alliance will come to an end. Pakistanis are fed up of this humiliation.

All your comments are based on assumptions and personal opinion. the case is in court.
Diplomatic immunity is an administrative issue, not a legal one. Once it's established the diplomat in question has immunity, he's released. That's a matter of treaty which Pakistan has agreed (like every other country subscribing to standard diplomatic conventions) supersedes its courts. If some legal issues still entail, they take place without the presence of the diplomat who was involved in the incident.

YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE COST IF US GOVERNMENT UNLEASHED its BLACK WATER punks on US citizens.
For years my intermediate bus stop was on Washington's Embassy Row. Plenty of foreign goons there. The Uniformed Division of the U.S. Secret Service patrolled the area - primarily to protect the diplomats, but as a second function to protect us innocent citizens from them. Does Pakistan have an equivalent?

Never was a fan of LHC CJ Khwaja Sharif, but he would've been an asset here.

He would've stuck to his guns, no matter if the fate of the world depended on it... Ijaz Ahmed is doing fine as well...

Look a beggar calling us a beggar--

Economic aid - recipient 2010 Country Ranks

aidip.jpg

http://www.photius.com/rankings/economy/economic_aid_recipient_2010_0.html

i doubt this list....how can china take aid? and that too from USA? China is now an aid giver not receiver.....................................

Never was a fan of LHC CJ Khwaja Sharif, but he would've been an asset here.

He would've stuck to his guns, no matter if the fate of the world depended on it... Ijaz Ahmed is doing fine as well...

IJAZ AHMAD IS PYGMY compared to Khawaja Sharif. Both of his sons studied in college with me so i know the integrity of the man personally. He would have had the foreign and interior ministries by the balls by now on this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom