What's new

Rangers murder young boy in Karachi

Now Rangers are shooting civilians instead of bad Taliban. Its a shame that pakistan has become a Lawless country long ago.
Now that the lawlessness is out in the open to show that army is the boss and they don't have any regard for judiciary and democracy.

may the soul of the helpless guy rest in peace.

one question is that there were so many people making video abt this, but nobody came for help???

That is a very good question. Though people would argue that people filming could have become rangers victim too. But I don't think so. If these guys filming approached the rangers with their cameras, rangers would have been scared shitless and these guys would have been able to assist that kid.

But instead they decided to watch and record the incident and capitalize on it later.

Now Rangers are shooting civilians instead of bad Taliban. Its a shame that pakistan has become a Lawless country long ago.
Now that the lawlessness is out in the open to show that army is the boss and they don't have any regard for judiciary and democracy.

may the soul of the helpless guy rest in peace.

oh stop your nonsense. If that is lawlessness, India's one state of Assam is already like Pakistan. Not mentioning Indian Kashmir yet.

OMFG......oh my fuc.k!ng god.

This is not real......just looked at the damned fuc.kin video.....this is inhuman...and on top of that people are defending it!!!!

Make no mistake I want Pakistan to pay for what it has done in India but looking at that guy I hate people like those rangers incredibly. If this is what you guys call army then fu.ck your army....it is inhuman.....if it was in India I would be ashamed to call myself Indian I swear.

People are supporting them....wtf!!! If this is what men in uniform do in Pakistan I don't hate the people there....I pity them.

This is not real......just looked at the damned fuc.kin video.....this is inhuman...and on top of that people are defending it!!!!

Make no mistake I want Pakistan to pay for what it has done in India but looking at that guy I hate people like those rangers incredibly. If this is what you guys call army then fu.ck your army....it is inhuman.....if it was in India I would be ashamed to call myself Indian I swear.

People are supporting them....wtf!!! If this is what men in uniform do in Pakistan I don't hate the people there....I pity them.

Your next prime minister is ashamed to be Indian and extrajudicial killings happen all the time in Indian Kashmir by Indian soldiers. They dont get punished either.

A recent tally over 9 months suggests nearly 2,000 of these killings were committed by the Indian Army.

"According to the department`s 2010 human rights reports, as many as 1,616 extrajudicial or unlawful killings were committed in India up to Oct 17 last year."
http://www.dawn.com/2011/04/09/indian-forces-carried-out-1600-extra-judicial-killings-us-report.html

so you must hate the indian army 2,000 times more than the pakistani paramilitary based on this?

Well no one expected the rangers to shot , the way they put the rifle on his neck , pathetic - is this police force is suppose to protect citizens ?

Your next prime minister is ashamed to be Indian and extrajudicial killings happen all the time in Indian Kashmir by Indian soldiers. They dont get punished either.

Yes yes my friend....all Indians are ashamed to be Indian.....Ganhdhis are ashamed to be Indian.....that satisfies you right? Now you have established your supremacy over Indians it doesn;t !ng matter that a young boy was killed by your protectors.

I can score tonne of brownie points over here too....but I'm too depressed watching that young boy cry out and die in the streets murdered by his protectors....I am human and I'd rather be sober and mourn that boy rather than act defensive and prove the other guy is inferior to me.

Mubarak ho tumhe aisa mulk miya......hum to chote hi sahi hai....

And fu.ck Kashmir and fu.ck the whole crap that keeps on here...just leave it for some other time

Yes yes my friend....all Indians are ashamed to be Indian.....Ganhdhis are ashamed to be Indian.....that satisfies you right? Now you have established your supremacy over Indians it doesn;t !ng matter that a young boy was killed by your protectors.

I can score tonne of brownie points over here too....but I'm too depressed watching that young boy cry out and die in the streets murdered by his protectors....I am human and I'd rather be sober and mourn that boy rather than act defensive and prove the other guy is inferior to me.

you're already trying to score brownie points by claiming this is typical of the Pakistani Army and not the Indian Army (not paramilitaries).

this type of stuff is much worse in the indian army so your agenda is obvious. perhaps people are too poor to own cameras.

bhaai jaan, we pakistanis are mourning in this thread and you cant resist to keep away your pathetic trolling rants here as well, is it just a fodder to you as well??

Dont worry dude you guys have done far worse to mumbais gangsters during the 90s, Sikhs during
80s and god knows what you guys are doin to naxtalites and kashmiris.

Dande ki yaar qoom dande se hi baaz ati he

Quam na kaho is ko.. Agr Quam hoti to Idiot Box(TV) kay agay bhet kar nahin rotay rehti.. Everybody wants to watch TV and enjoy the Boy dying its been shown on all the Social Networks and Media for a Zillion Times.. do you think this video should have been shown this many times if you brother or Son was dying like this and you could not have done anything.. May be there are thieves all around the country then why not a big operation starting from the Top.. y do we go along to support them and try to get the revenge from these poor people.. If this would have been done to a corrupt Elite of the society on the middle of the Park i would have applauded and given him all the best wishes..

Can any one on this Thread tell me how did the Camera team get this on Camera with so much Rangers all around them and the Shooting going along.. was this video deliberately made to send a message.. or the Guy who had the camera was a magician who got it on his video and no one was there to hide the scene of the crime.. I would really appreciate it if you would have an answer to this coverage plan..

Back
Top Bottom