What's new

Rangers murder young boy in Karachi

Assalam alaikum

This verdict can teach us this lesson if u got a gun don't jump on firing specially if the other side is clearly empty handed. As i watched it there was some distance of 4 or more feet when the ranger fired, it means he was not in immediate danger, stop defending them it was a murder and doesnot matter if they treated him well after that.

Sarfraz suppose if was a thief he should get the punishment for his crime and i know it is not a bullet

TARIQ

The boy was looting from somebody FFS. He should not have reached out for the gun in the first place. He should have got on the ground and hands on the back. When the ranger guy got hold of him, why did he not straight away get quite,??, rangers were at fault too, but the boy was not an angel really. Neither was the cameraman.

While I agree death punishment will likely be reversed, and I support that, but the implications you are talking about are rather extreme and far fetched.

What happened was wrong, I'm sure even the security agencies and their jawans know that. I'm sure the jawans know they can not randomly shoot petty criminals in order to enfore law and order.

The boy leapt at the gun FFS. Take this into acount people. any soldier will tell you, if someone leaps at your rifle, treat him as the enemy. Although all the parties involved were at fault IMO. But death sentence should be reversed.

While I agree death punishment will likely be reversed, and I support that, but the implications you are talking about are rather extreme and far fetched.

What happened was wrong, I'm sure even the security agencies and their jawans know that. I'm sure the jawans know they can not randomly shoot petty criminals in order to enfore law and order.

The only wrong part which i feel was letting the person to die there, i.e. not taking him to the hospital... they kept waiting for the Ambulance. on daily basis 7 to 8 people are getting killed in Karachi on account of target killings / resistance on snatching etc. What if 1 or 2 get killed by security forces when they are allowed to shoot at sight for 'anyone' holding weapons. The overall lost of lives would be much much lesser as compared to the number presently getting killed.

The boy was looting from somebody FFS. He should not have reached out for the gun in the first place. He should have got on the ground and hands on the back. When the ranger guy got hold of him, why did he not straight away get quite,??, rangers were at fault too, but the boy was not an angel really. Neither was the cameraman.

Yes, he was not offering tarawihs there... he was there and robbing the people.

The only wrong part which i feel was letting the person to die there, i.e. not taking him to the hospital... they kept waiting for the Ambulance. on daily basis 7 to 8 people are getting killed in Karachi on account of target killings / resistance on snatching etc. What if 1 or 2 get killed by security forces when they are allowed to shoot at sight for 'anyone' holding weapons. The overall lost of lives would be much much lesser as compared to the number presently getting killed.

We have a saying, it (the issue) is not that the old lady is dead, its that (agent of) death itself is getting stronger.

Difficult to translate, but something like that.

What a pity, first of all Y in d blue world he was carrying the gun(no matter it was fake) what was his intentions, was he a robber or gangster this clip is totally fabricated u people should c the full clip.

if that guy have had killed some innocent people what would b the reaction of Nation let me guess they might have kept silence .

In the ful video, you can see the rangers getting the boy to hospital, although i agree, the response was a bit late, the boy got shot in a main artery, and died of blood loss, so earlier response could have helped.

People in sialkot beat up two robbers a while back, one of them got killed. Does'nt that mob deserve a death sentence as well??

People in sialkot beat up two robbers a while back, one of them got killed. Does'nt that mob deserve a death sentence as well??

BOTH of the young boys beaten up by the Sialkot mob, at the directions of a police officer in uniform, died. There are many cellphone videos of the whole incident.

Well capital punishment was unwarranted in this case. If appealed that is likely to be dismissed and hope that the same will be converted into life imprisonment. As there was no motive behind the murder. Further, the ranger guys did not chase him for the purpose of killing. He was brought to them, as looting / robbing in the park was getting pain for the people visiting there.

Some people are saying that 'next time' security forces will not kill anyone... Camera did not show what happened before the person was caught. So next time every looter will be relax oooh.. nothing gonna happen, i ll can rob anyone easily.

The rangers guys will be thinking.... Bhaarh main jayay public, lut'ti hai to lut'ti rahay, Allah Karay keh judge ka rishtay dar ya family member luttay ya resistance main zakhmi ho to us ko pata chalay...

I dont agree because

1. The boy was already nabbed by the person who claimed females of his family were harassed at gun point by this boy. SO when this boy was nabbed by the other perosn and was dragged from his hair then what was so much urgent to shoot him in broad daylight ?

2. The jawans or police can shot in panic but only when the offender is threatening them with gun or so but in this cased the dead boy was like a trapped hen

mob killing has a separate law, that incident has alot added to it, I wish if a mob can be convicted, I would go with the two boy's grand father;

Insaaf ki umeed tou nahi hai lakin
kehte ho tou zanjeer hila dete hain...

P.S here in Ranger's murder case, rangers have killed more than 5 people point blank like this in last 10 months or so, this only got the world furious because it got video tapped,

now the choice is simple destroy the Institution's reputation for one murderer ranger, or hang one murderer ranger and save the institution's reputation...

Back
Top Bottom