What's new

Rangers murder young boy in Karachi

Hopefully justice would be served in the same manner when a terrorist is trialed. Like in this case judiciary was influenced by the media to serve the "justice" it would behave the same while dealing with a terrorist when there is no media outburst in that case.

Against the sentence. Sarfaraz was a criminal. Rangers just followed the rules... And oh did any one here see the whole video of Sarfaraz being medicated by the same Ranger?

My friend, the media can manipulate anything to suit their needs, they just needed to show rangers are a criminal authority, they succeded, now who cares whether they medicated him or not.?

There was a case when some people killed a dacoit in Faisalabad i think, what happened to those guys?,,,are not they also supposed to be on murder trial, they also killed a robber, so did the ranger, or only a uniformed guy suposed to be lambasted?

My friend, the media can manipulate anything to suit their needs, they just needed to show rangers are a criminal authority, they succeded, now who cares whether they medicated him or not.?

I have the real clips and am working to edit them.. and post here.

I have the real clips and am working to edit them.. and post here.

I have seen the full length clip as well, nobody sees what the boy did, the circumstances that led to the boy getting killed, the response of the rangers, anything!!,,,,the rangers did take him to hospital, albeit a bit late.

I have seen the full length clip as well, nobody sees what the boy did, the circumstances that led to the boy getting killed, the response of the rangers, anything!!,,,,the rangers did take him to hospital, albeit a bit late.

I have the other part too, giving the first aid and stuff.

Look it could be an easy way to go .... if Pakistan was an Real Islamic State.
when you have cough't a criminal red handed you can simply cut one of his hand off according to Islamic rule.
is tarha na to rangers per unglian uthteen na us criminal ke jan jati..

the court was Anti-terrorist court, so they will still have chance to appeal in the high court and supreme court, Im not sure if mercy petition can be accepted of the murderer...

usually it would have taken 6 months, but due to suo motu action by CJ, the anti-terrorist court had to produce judgement by looking into evidence in a month...

The verdict came very quickly. Here in the US a murder trial lasts two to three years. A case of this stature would have easily gone on for about two years.

I just hope it was a fair and impartial trial and the verdict came in the light of irrefutable proof beyond any reasonable doubt and without the consideration of emotional drama that surrounded this case. After all someone is getting a death sentence and two other a life sentence.

The boy had a fake gun, and he was looting from somebody while caught, the rangers then caught him, and as shown clearly , the boy tried to get hold of the gun from the ranger, anybody in the armed forces will tell you, if somebody tries to get hold of your gun, you need to decapitate them, the boy was also at fault, instead of going for the gun, he should have staright away layed on the ground, and the fault on the rangers part is that get the boy on the ground instead of pointing a gun at him. The US police and other law enforcement agencies do this, straight away get the subject to get on the ground, the boy did not, the rangers did not force it, and even after the shooting , the rangers should have got the boy to hospital, they got him to hospital after he got dead. And why did the cameraman stood there, he could have got the boy to hospital?

So alot of people at fault, and also the training methodology.

i agree with you on your assesment.....it was badly handled on all sides

misconduct did take place, and the verdict should serve as a good reminder that nobody shall be above the law.

now i wonder when the corrupt politicians and their affiliates/facilitators will meet the same fate? Their wrongdoings and badmashi affect the ENTIRE nation.

fcukin insane justice- every thing about this case is disgusting- the incident the court verdict-

Also, the ranger personal can appeal the decision. Drag it a couple of months, see if some new evidence can be brought into light. It's also a wise decision to try their case with another judge.

Assalam alaikum

This verdict can teach us this lesson if u got a gun don't jump on firing specially if the other side is clearly empty handed. As i watched it there was some distance of 4 or more feet when the ranger fired, it means he was not in immediate danger, stop defending them it was a murder and doesnot matter if they treated him well after that.

Sarfraz suppose if was a thief he should get the punishment for his crime and i know it is not a bullet

TARIQ

Well capital punishment was unwarranted in this case. If appealed that is likely to be dismissed and hope that the same will be converted into life imprisonment. As there was no motive behind the murder. Further, the ranger guys did not chase him for the purpose of killing. He was brought to them, as looting / robbing in the park was getting pain for the people visiting there.

Some people are saying that 'next time' security forces will not kill anyone... Camera did not show what happened before the person was caught. So next time every looter will be relax oooh.. nothing gonna happen, i ll can rob anyone easily.

The rangers guys will be thinking.... Bhaarh main jayay public, lut'ti hai to lut'ti rahay, Allah Karay keh judge ka rishtay dar ya family member luttay ya resistance main zakhmi ho to us ko pata chalay...

Well capital punishment was unwarranted in this case. If appealed that is likely to be dismissed and hope that the same will be converted into life imprisonment. As there was no motive behind the murder. Further, the ranger guys did not chase him for the purpose of killing. He was brought to them, as looting / robbing in the park was getting pain for the people visiting there.

Some people are saying that 'next time' security forces will not kill anyone... Camera did not show what happened before the person was caught. So next time every looter will be relax oooh.. nothing gonna happen, i ll can rob anyone easily.

The rangers guys will be thinking.... Bhaarh main jayay public, lut'ti hai to lut'ti rahay, Allah Karay keh judge ka rishtay dar ya family member luttay ya resistance main zakhmi ho to us ko pata chalay...

While I agree death punishment will likely be reversed, and I support that, but the implications you are talking about are rather extreme and far fetched.

What happened was wrong, I'm sure even the security agencies and their jawans know that. I'm sure the jawans know they can not randomly shoot petty criminals in order to enfore law and order.

Back
Top Bottom