What's new

Rangers murder young boy in Karachi

Looks like the Covert CIA/Mosaad drama to start Civil War within the country is underway.....like in Libya , Egypt and Yemen etc......umm.....:woot:

Yes they are hiring big time. PA, ISI are on their payroll, will u like to join?

Before any threat from India, Isreal, America etc... we have biggest threat from our all security agencies and security defence organization of Pakistan.

Killing innocents..
Killing foreigners on the name of suicide attacker
Killing our people on the name of terrorist

our military officials and security organizations working with Americans..
In past making terrorist for own protection on the name of so called (Defence shield)
These talibans so called TTP and others made by Pakistan with the help of Americans

Man these securities organizations of PAkistan did everything against Pakistan in history ... take a look on last 30 years!

Before any threat from India, Isreal, America etc... we have biggest threat from our all security agencies and security defence organization of Pakistan.

Killing innocents..

In past making terrorist for own protection on the name of so called (Defence shield)
These talibans so called TTP and others made by Pakistan with the help of Americans

Man these securities organizations of PAkistan did everything against Pakistan in history ... take a look on last 30 years!

I agree with u brother.
Its hard to trust on Pakistan Miltary, Even if the boy was criminal he shldnt be shot. The same silly thing we have seen in Khrotabad.

Plz all see this video

I m disappointed & hurt. No Salut to security forces.

Last edited by a moderator:

Killing innocents..

No the biggest threat we have is from people like you, who are always in search of something to spread anti-army propaganda. You can trust me on this!:no:

Those iditos, who r appreciading this act of Rangers must see the tears of his (boy) mother. Same on u.

1101260699-1.jpg

No the biggest threat we have is from people like you, who are always in search of something to spread anti-army propaganda. You can trust me on this!:no:

Do u hav any thing to prove those Rangers innocent. Wt abt the incident of Kahrotabad, where those idiot miltary forces killed innocent foreigners. Where were u, when they cut the throat of Bangalies b4 1971

They have been given licence to kill... "shot at sight orders"... so they would be justified for the murder...

No you are wrong my friend. They don't have this licence to kill peoples on road for robbery. I am actually surprised after reading the replies of some fellow Pakistani. whatever these rangers did is against the law both Islamic and Pakistani law. Punishment of robbery is not death and there is a proper procedure of giving punishment to criminals unless we claim that we are still living in jungle. Criminals are also human beings and they have their legal rights in civilised countries. A criminal is a person who has been found guilty by a court of law of having broken a criminal code law. Ideally the court of law tries to determine what actually happened and suggest punishment according to law. Such acts will only bring more shame for Pakistan and Pakistani

Order of whom??? i dnt think the the wing commander called him n told him to shoot the guy?

Anyways....... the 5 rangers have been arrested.

it is said that he was brought out of the truck to face the camera, and later heroically shot twice to set an example...

anyways what I was referring to was the the orders by MOI in Karachi to shot any suspect at sight involved in looting, robbery, or dacoitic activity...the rangers will definitely plea their case under this order, and surely will get away with the murder.

Killing innocents..

take a look at last 63 years... I start from general gracy !! army's daddy...

No you are wrong my friend. They don't have this licence to kill peoples on road for robbery. I am actually surprised after reading the replies of some fellow Pakistani. whatever these rangers did is against the law both Islamic and Pakistani law. Punishment of robbery is not death and there is a proper procedure of giving punishment to criminals unless we claim that we are still living in jungle. Criminals are also human beings and they have their legal rights in civilised countries. A criminal is a person who has been found guilty by a court of law of having broken a criminal code law. Ideally the court of law tries to determine what actually happened and suggest punishment according to law. Such acts will only bring more shame for Pakistan and Pakistani

I have discussed my views in this thread, until I was asked to take a shower, and its the second day of the crime..now I am more into looking how these rangers will get away with the crime...

I have discussed my views in this thread, until I was asked to take a shower, and its the second day of the crime..now I am more into looking how these rangers will get away with the crime...

Pakistani Armed Forces are stressed too and most of theem do not get any help. The problem in general with Pakistanis is that when someone gets killed he/she becomes a hero. We are harvesting the crop sowed by Zia-ul-Haq but he is a hero because h got killed. The biggest corrupt twice failed PM, Benazir gets killed , she is a hero, now when Zardari will be killed in case, he will be the next hero.

Civilians in Karachi kill robberers every day, but when Rangers did, Oh "innocent young boy is murdered", your comments do notmake any sense. Why not the hew and cry when many robberes were killed by civilian in Karachi, it is just lame civilians and their winning as usual.

Pakistani Armed Forces are stressed too and most of theem do not get any help. The problem in general with Pakistanis is that when someone gets killed he/she becomes a hero. We are harvesting the crop sowed by Zia-ul-Haq but he is a hero because h got killed. The biggest corrupt twice failed PM, Benazir gets killed , she is a hero, now when Zardari will be killed in case, he will be the next hero.

Civilians in Karachi kill robberers every day, but when Rangers did, Oh "innocent young boy is murdered", your comments do notmake any sense. Why not the hew and cry when many robberes were killed by civilian in Karachi, it is just lame civilians and their winning as usual.

The Rangers are supposed to be more responsible.

Lots of other countries do this. Obviously the international media will convey the Indian viewpoint and try and mention this as much as possible but India and the rest are much worse in many cases.

It wouldnt excuse this event.

Back
Top Bottom