What's new

Rangers murder young boy in Karachi

I am actually surprised after reading the replies of some fellow Pakistani. whatever these rangers did is against the law both Islamic and Pakistani law. Punishment of robbery is not death and there is a proper procedure of giving punishment to criminals unless we claim that we are still living in jungle.

Those are the internet Pakistanis ;)

Youth’s murder: half-hearted efforts to bring killers to justice
The accused personnel, Rangers DG Major General Ejaz Chaudary said, had already been arrested by the paramilitary force after the video footage went on air and they would face an inquiry board headed by a brigadier.
He said the Rangers had the responsibility of maintaining peace in the city and they play their role in the line of their duty and opened fire only in self-defence.
“There is a negligence in this particular case and let me assure you that anyone found involved in our inquiry would face action in line with the defined laws,” he added.
Any one found guilty??????? what is left to be found? i thought it's crystal clear.
Youth

The accused personnel, Rangers DG Major General Ejaz Chaudary said, had already been arrested by the paramilitary force after the video footage went on air and they would face an inquiry board headed by a brigadier.
He said the Rangers had the responsibility of maintaining peace in the city and they play their role in the line of their duty and opened fire only in self-defence.
“There is a negligence in this particular case and let me assure you that anyone found involved in our inquiry would face action in line with the defined laws,” he added.
Any one found guilty??????? what is left to be found? i thought it's crystal clear.
Youth

i don't see what's wrong with that statement.

It doesnt matter. No need to bale out now. We know what you meant.

Except those retards who cant even wipe their snout (God forbids) and those villagers who live in places like Jazzuk, Bibi Lor etc (Balochistan) who have to walk for days to get a bucket of drinking water and those who have never left their birth place and have spent generation there, everybody else (especially) who has an internet connection and can search for **** knows the fcuking difference between the Police, FC, Rangers and the Army! But then that's a separate case if they want that others should consider them R-Tards, nevertheless!

P.S. Believe me, you can just not imagine who deep i have been with 'commoners'. Now let me ask you, have YOU ever spent nights at truck hotels, Rs 5 per manji motels and with those who dont bathe for 7 months considering the below freezing temperatures? Or have you been with and consoled grandmas who still (actually) think that guys in uniform are not humans but supernaturals? Or may be, when was the last time you traveled from Karachi to Abbotabad via bus and the guy sitting next to you was like 'hey, you shouldnt drink leemo pani after you have taken milk, or else "aapnay jo doodh piya hai wo phat jayga"..!!!

No crap, no BS!!

to be with commoners is not to be with commoners or act like commoners...it is to THINK like commoners !! anyways I donot underestimate your experiences and your learning ability, nor do I wish to hurt your association with people in the army. however, this is what I heard last night from a person who used to say the first phrase quite often, and now said the second phrase...

it has a message in it for those who think and want betterment of the institution, not for those who want to remain in denial...

Outrage in NA, Senate over Karachi killing
After their two questionable deadly shootings in 23 days, paramilitary law-enforcers came under fire in an outraged parliament on Thursday, prompting Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani to promise a personal oversight of a probe into the latest killing of a young man in Karachi on Wednesday.
Outrage in NA, Senate over Karachi killing | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

Youth

"The suspects have not yet been handed over to police by the Rangers. It may hardly take a week and then they will be handed over to police for further investigations. By the time, we will gather more evidences and facts related to the case.”

A cameraman who recorded the shooting to death of an unarmed youngster by Rangers personnel received threats on Thursday from unknown callers, according to the organisation he works for and media houses and journalist bodies.
The cameraman of Awaz TV, a Sindhi news and entertainment channel, started receiving threatening calls on Thursday morning after the footage he had recorded was broadcast by almost all news channels.

this says it all...where this will lead...by a week's time the matter will be dead and many other incidents would have been in place...

one question is that there were so many people making video abt this, but nobody came for help???

A very disturbing incident indeed and a very hair raising graphic video. Could have easily been avoidable had the rangers handcuffed him after recovering the gun from him. Instead of pushing him from one side to the other.

The guy pulling the trigger, don't know what was going on in his head, did he see some threat from him in the form of a weapon that he pulled the trigger or he just wanted to kill him.

But like i said it could have been avoidable had they cuff him when he was put up against the van. So definitely they're gonna end up paying for this. At the same time, opertunists shouldnt use this incident to malign all of law enforcement personal.

As its already happening in this thread. There are many honest and brave officers patrolling the streets of Karachi and invoking violence against them based on what happend here is equally criminal.

Yaar umair, i have met many families of same kind. Kasam khuda ki dil khoon kay aansoo rota hai. A person is burried just next to my mother grave, who was also shot dead by robbers while he was carrying cash to his office. He had 4 kids and the eldest one was reciting surah yasin on his father grave. He was just 12 - 13 year old.

What i am talking about is, just remove the words 'use', it will read as there is no law and judiciary.

Please point out if i was wrong at any level, i have my views and one may agree or one may not.

I know, I lost people to this too... But what you are asking for is complete CHAOS. We can never survive under those circumstances.

O man just awesome just great WOW what a beauty what a bloody beautiful brutality even if that boy was a criminal it's not a way to do justice Implement shariah and pnishment should be made public for every one and in this case get the ranger man

Your 'concerns' have been amply addressed. Not once, but atleast thrice. Only if you can make use of some comprehension or better even, really want to understand the mechanics involved in governance of Pakistan Armed Forces and Pakistan Civil Armed Forces, surely, by now, you should have cleared up all your doubts, but then, as i can see, that's not the case anymore. And as for the remainder of your yaps, well (un)fortunately, i am ruthlessly allergic to them, so bear with me!
Ignoring your cheap shots at me, which actually revealed a lot about your module. You still haven't been able to nullify my claim that Pakistan coast guard,Pakistan paramilitary forces (FC &Rangers) & Pakistan strategic & Nuclear command are not part of Pakistan military. Your deliberate attempt to mislead us is bit too frivolous to be accepted as truth. Here is some thing for your knowledge, have a look.
The armed forces comprise three main branches: the Pakistan Army, the Pakistan Navy (including the Pakistan Marines) and the Pakistan Air Force, together with a number of paramilitary forces.In 2010 the PAF have approximately 617,000 personnel on active duty, 513,000 in reserve and 304,000 in its paramilitary forces giving a total of almost 1,451,000 personnel.
FYI the above figures are not based on my subjective views, unlike you.

Back
Top Bottom