What's new

Rangers murder young boy in Karachi

What is the latest update on the issue , 3 days has passed , any action against the 5 rangers and who is that man in white shirt ?

That is a very good question. Though people would argue that people filming could have become rangers victim too. But I don't think so. If these guys filming approached the rangers with their cameras, rangers would have been scared shitless and these guys would have been able to assist that kid.

But instead they decided to watch and record the incident and capitalize on it later.

Can any one on this Thread tell me how did the Camera team get this on Camera with so much Rangers all around them and the Shooting going along.. was this video deliberately made to send a message.. or the Guy who had the camera was a magician who got it on his video and no one was there to hide the scene of the crime.. I would really appreciate it if you would have an answer to this coverage plan..
And for your information: Awaz TV is a Sindhi channel. Its content revolves around general entertainment and infotainment.. And its all over the Net. The key to this story only lies with the cameraman or the Reporter or the Producer who was with his team on the spot. What kind of entertainment were they trying to shoot when this horrifying incident took place and why didn't he or anyone else try to help the Boy. who actually stopped them to do that if they were focused on recording a boy dying and not getting medical attention. This would certainly give them an oscar too.

Probe falters as police yet to arrest ‘death squad’

KARACHI, June 9: An investigation into the shooting death of a youngster by Rangers officials in a public park faltered before it could even get under way on Thursday, with the police authorities saying that they were still waiting for a nod from the paramilitary force to arrest the personnel booked for murder.

The family of the young victim, members of civil society and legal experts raised questions over the way the case was being handled and pinned little hope on the investigation.

Rangers DG Major-General Ejaz Chaudary speaking to a select group of journalists , He said that since Rangers had the responsibility of maintaining peace in the city, they played their due role in their line of duty and “always open fire in self-defence”.

“The entire episode took a U-turn only after the footage was broadcast by news channels. Before that we were pleading for justice but in vain.

“I had lodged a complaint against all Rangers officials present there and later seen in the footage but don’t know why most of them were not booked,” he said

President of the Supreme Court Bar Association Asma Jehangir wondered how Sindh Rangers could hold a parallel inquiry.

The same opinion was expressed by retired Justice Nasir Aslam Zahid. He said it did not sound sensible on the part of Rangers to investigate the case that involved paramilitary soldiers victimising a civilian.

MURDER BY RANGERS: Probe falters as police yet to arrest

What is the latest update on the issue , 3 days has passed , any action against the 5 rangers and who is that man in white shirt ?

CJ has taken notice, and asked to report today by 12:30 pm.

CJ comments: DJ Rangers Sindh and I G Sindh Police should have resigned. further said that dont force us to take action, do what should be done.

the murderers have been presented in front of judge and 5 day physical remand has been granted.

CJ has taken notice, and asked to report today by 12:30 pm.

CJ comments: DJ Rangers Sindh and I G Sindh Police should have resigned. further said that dont force us to take action, do what should be done.

the murderers have been presented in front of judge and 5 day physical remand has been granted.

who was that man in white shirt ?

Can any one on this Thread tell me how did the Camera team get this on Camera with so much Rangers all around them and the Shooting going along.. was this video deliberately made to send a message.. or the Guy who had the camera was a magician who got it on his video and no one was there to hide the scene of the crime.. I would really appreciate it if you would have an answer to this coverage plan..
And for your information: Awaz TV is a Sindhi channel. Its content revolves around general entertainment and infotainment.. And its all over the Net. The key to this story only lies with the cameraman or the Reporter or the Producer who was with his team on the spot. What kind of entertainment were they trying to shoot when this horrifying incident took place and why didn't he or anyone else try to help the Boy. who actually stopped them to do that if they were focused on recording a boy dying and not getting medical attention. This would certainly give them an oscar too.

dont ask silly questions Jawad, they were Awaz entertainment channel camera man who is being given life threats on phone. and you know exactly who is giving... and put yourself there anyone trying to help may also be shot dead by these wild rangers...

some people like pakistani nationalist and bilalhaider still justifying such killings saying their families done it before.

be happy with such sick people.

good bye.

dont know.. maybe men in white (ranger in disguise)

he seem to me a senior office and behind everything , ( father of the girl) my wild guess !!..sorry in advance if it turn out wrong !

he seem to me a senior office and behind everything , ( father of the girl) my wild guess !!..sorry in advance if it turn out wrong !

he is some douche bag.

CJ has asked to set an example out of these douche bags..

the FIR didnt mention the murder, it is only after CJ interference that murder by Rangers has been recorded in FIR... what justice were these douche bags were going to give? or will give ?

its only CJ who can get these murderers hanged for the crime ! otherwise, police or rangers aint going to do anything nor they were willing to...

Power is right ,
Licence to Kill --
I hate Interior Minister who firstly said, he was criminal ?

dont ask silly questions Jawad, they were Awaz entertainment channel camera man who is being given life threats on phone. and you know exactly who is giving... and put yourself there anyone trying to help may also be shot dead by these wild rangers...
By the way brother this is not a silly question which the person asked how come when the maker of this video was making this video as not stopped how great it is Ranger Shoot the guy but nothing happens to that cameraman how simple it is really very simple

instead of killing enemies of states they strat killing innocent people in big cities like karachi, if they show that much brutality in karachi wht would they have done with civilian's in Fata, swat, ...

Can any body answer that how so close video was made ? and without notice of solders? come on guys lets do the analysis of the video?? Isn't it look like a act to defame security forces? I am not supporting this action, infect any body involved in such thing should be hanged.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom