What's new

Rangers murder young boy in Karachi

Can any body answer that how so close video was made ? and without notice of solders? come on guys lets do the analysis of the video?? Isn't it look like a act to defame security forces? I am not supporting this action, infect any body involved in such thing should be hanged.

when someone smoke /drink first time , he is very warry of his sorrounding and coutious about people watching him...once it became habit , he won't bother anymore ..
just a normal human behaviour..

take their rifles and give them stickes they dnt deserved to be armed with rifles

I know a thread is already running in this forum but i am posting a new thread to draw the attention towards a new side , the side media is not covering.

Can any body answer that how so close video was made ? and without notice of solders? come on guys lets do the analysis of the video?? Isn't it look like a act to defame security forces? Can't some of Rangers guy can be hired to do so and a film was produced to defame (or exert pressure on) the security forces and making the people of Pakistan hate their forces so that military is forced to do thing as USA wants.
I am not supporting this action, infect any body involved in such thing should be hanged

Last edited by a moderator:
Can any body answer that how so close video was made ? and without notice of solders? come on guys lets do the analysis of the video?? Isn't it look like a act to defame security forces? I am not supporting this action, infect any body involved in such thing should be hanged.

I don't understand your point. You want to say that security forces want to defame themselves. . :what:

I know a thread is already running in this forum but i am posting a new thread to draw the attention towards a new side , the side media is not covering.

Can any body answer that how so close video was made ? and without notice of solders? come on guys lets do the analysis of the video?? Isn't it look like a act to defame security forces? Can't some of Rangers guy can be hired to do so and a film was produced to defame (or exert pressure on) the security forces and making the people of Pakistan hate their forces so that military is forced to do thing as USA wants.
I am not supporting this action, infect any body involved in such thing should be hanged

Another conspiracy theory!!..What does it take to make you guys believe the reality???

the fact is that wile video was made , the person who made this video was some feet away and was moving with the scenario, why rangers guy didn't notice that? Can't some of Rangers guy can be hired to do so and a film was produced to defame (or exert pressure on) the security forces

I know, I lost people to this too... But what you are asking for is complete CHAOS. We can never survive under those circumstances.

But at least that will be threat to all the robbers, they will have fear of being shot if they try to robb / kill anyone on gun point. You can observe that we are having a 32 page thread for extra judicial of a person who was holding gun in his hand and trying to robb ladies. How many long page threads we have for extra judicial killings by indians in kashmir, Nato in Afghanistan, US in drones attacks, Israels in Palestine, now by Nato in Libya?? People here are advocates for a person, but i would love see their vision about above, as they just have a look at the thread post "RIP" and thats it? WTF is this? double standards? Sh!t happens everywhere, but why Sh!t by Pakistanis is projected with high importance while others is just ignored by saying ooh that is their right.
e.g. http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmi...xtra-judicial-killings-kashmir-wikileaks.html no comments from our any of our senior members?
I am not the advocate of extra judicial killings, but the way Naseer ullah babar did in Karachi is still now praised by majority of people. (although I was also against the way he handled that), but just pick the newspapers (as there was no electronic media) of that period, daily headings shown 35 to 40 dead. The orders were to kill any man carrying illegal weapon, the cleaned the garbage to maximum possible extent. But that might included the innocent people as well, lekin ghun kay saath gehoon to pista hai. When these criminals are caught and get released easily due to our weak judiciary, they come again with extra courage and dont even to hesitate in killing resisting people.

Why does any body need to carry weapon? show that to people for robbing? if anyone seen doing so, should be shot, okay to be on lighter side, in legs / arms, not to dead. This is what actually happened in this particular case. unfortunately guy died bcaz of bleeding. first he pointed his gun on his face, and others asked him to move the gun down to his legs, he did so and shot two fires. If we will continue to advocate these killers roaming in society one day you, me, my family and your family will be the victim, then i would love see your comments.

I myself shot in leg by robbers and treated in hospital after around 3 hours, and fortunately survived and unfortunately the guy above died.

The govt. has invested huge funds in building these kind of parks, whats the purpose? the purpose is to go there and get robbed / killed? thats why people in Karachi prefer to stay at homes. Which city we are living in? where there is no protection to an ordinary man? when we are victims we simply blame rangers and police, but when rangers / police takes action we become advocates of these robbers, why? When there is no law, no conviction, no punishment, the govt. is forced to give shoot at sight orders.

I dont know where you live, if you are in karachi then you must be aware that in any law n order situation rangers comes and tackle the situation, I myself feel secure when there are rangers vehicles are parked along side the road, i feel my family secure.

I remember the golden words by A. bachan in shoot out at lokandwala "keh judge sb. give me answer to a simple question, agar koi aadmi aap kay ghar kay bahir gun lay kar kay khara hai to aap kia chahain gay keh woh koun ho ? 'maya' ya ' Mr. Khan'."

No offence but Joota kahan say kaat'ta hai, sirf pehennay walay ko pata hota hai'.

I don't understand your point. You want to say that security forces want to defame themselves. . :what:

No, they didn't care for the video, as they are allowed to shot any one involved in robbing. They took aim at legs, but unfortunately he died bcaz of bleeding.

Well these guys certainly dont look like jews or americans these are f**kn rangers & they killed an un armed man.

Bullocks complete BS i pity your thinking.

He was unarmed and hence he should not have been shot.

First of all he was not 'un-armed' he caught holding a pistol in his hand. alternatively, he must be handed over to police and then court trials, huh? after few days he could be again with greater courage keh last inhon nay mera kia ukhaar lia tha?

Must see (especially Javed Hashmi's words)

Back
Top Bottom