What's new

Rangers murder young boy in Karachi

glorious resolve said:
Sorry guys, but this DAKOO in question deserved no mercy, he might be the person who shot me, only this time the person shot was attempting to rob some "innocent women".

What if he wasnt trying to rob anyone and the ranger made it up?

Only thing i disagree with is- This shouldn't have happened in front of camera-

You mean its ok for rangers to kill peoples for robbery behind the camera .Do you think Pakistani law suggest this method of punishment for criminals? What is the punishment of stealing in books of our law?
Why dont we shut the courts and police stations and give all rights to these rangers to kill peoples on spot..

Why they don't go and kill big dakoo like zardari

great , so in your opinion such practices like extra judicial killings are ok ?

Indians were only able to get rid of those gangster bhais- by encountering them- This is the only solution- few shot dead here and there- and we will see a decline in these now a days daring and open robberies/loot-

Indians were only able to get rid of those gangster bhais- by encountering them- This is the only solution- few shot dead here and there- and we will see a decline in these now a days daring and open robberies/loot-

what if they shoot you next time without asking questions?

You mean its ok for rangers to kill peoples for robbery behind the camera .Do you think Pakistani law suggest this method of punishment for criminals? What is the punishment of stealing in books of our law?
Why dont we shut the courts and police stations and give all rights to these rangers to kill peoples on spot..

Why they don't go and kill big dakoo like zardari

Only Good guys should follow the law- rest can just break it and get away with it- Its not working in Pakistan-
Few public beheadings- public hangings on a crane- will strike fear in these fearless miscreants-
I am happy to see a dead robber- than to see a innocent being killed just over a Mobile Phone-

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

what if they shoot you next time without asking questions?

I would not be alive to question that- wouldn't I?
To add to this-
What are the chancing of me being killed by a Ranger- than being killed by a robber?-

Please do not support what the rangers did.

Image if this was YOUR brother.

People are saying he caused a crime? Any real proof? Even if he did, take him to court.

I mean giving him a hit with the G3s butt is better then shooting him.

is this a deliberate attempt to youtube spam the forum?

No, it's not. And I am not trying to kick dirt in your guy's eyes either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please do not support what the rangers did.

Image if this was YOUR brother.

People are saying he caused a crime? Any real proof? Even if he did, take him to court.

I mean giving him a hit with the G3s butt is better then shooting him.

No, it's not. And I am trying to kick dirt in your guy's eyes either.

imagine if any kashmiri brutally killed by your army is your brother or the killer is your brother, what do you think then??

Last edited by a moderator:
imagine if any kashmiri brutally killed by your army is your brother or the killer is your brother, what do you think then??

Ya, it sure as hell happens in India to pal. Not denying it. And its not just in Kashmir. I heard it was a lot worse in other parts of India back in the 80s and 90s.

I think rangers will get away, their institution will protect them, had they refused to kill, they would have been subject to court martial...

They have been given licence to kill... "shot at sight orders"... so they would be justified for the murder...

sigh!!!!!!!!!

I think rangers will get away, their institution will protect them, had they refused to kill, they would have been subject to court martial...

They have been given licence to kill... "shot at sight orders"... so they would be justified for the murder...

sigh!!!!!!!!!
Order of whom??? i dnt think the the wing commander called him n told him to shoot the guy?

Anyways....... the 5 rangers have been arrested.

Back
Top Bottom