What's new

Rangers murder young boy in Karachi

Better put them to justice otherwise if they are free to go the Pakistani public will be outrage as the video is being replayed on tv and youtube and international media as well including Al Jazeera. The people will see more corruption and arrogance by the Pakistani military. Could lead to a revolution or civil war.

That was nothing else but a deliberate cold-blooded murder. The ranger had no reason to shoot the boy twice from such a short distance when the boy was not armed and he also looked quite frightened.

Better put them to justice otherwise if they are free to go the Pakistani public will be outrage as the video is being replayed on tv and youtube and international media as well including Al Jazeera.

It is an outrage and the ranger should be punished. But I don't know why the international media would give coverage to it, stuff like this is not just limited to Pakistan

Yup , there are no two opinions about the fact that whoever is guilty in this incident should be punished. We are immensely proud of our Armed forces but that does not exempt them from following the law.

Also as I said before, the kind of conditions that the Rangers operate in are very hostile and a a lot needs to be done to redress that issue. Just the other day, some Rangers personnel were fired at out of nowhere and the miscreants fled away. This puts the law enforcements agencies on the edge but there is no excuse for this extreme case of apparent police/Rangers brutality.

all civilians, every one was evacuated??? and no innocents died??, see you pashtun people yourself justify the killings and then come weep that urdu speakers are bloody cold hearted blah blah

First of all where am i justifying the killings of civilians?? I am justifying the extermination of the TTP which is a terrorist organization. And before you post a rant at least you should have provided the civilian death toll in Army operations as compared to civilian death toll in drone strikes and which method of combating terrorism is more effective and through which method (Army ops or Drone strikes) more Taliban fighters have been killed.

unfortunately collateral damage happens in a army operation no matter how well equipped or professional a army is. Pakistan Army ops in Swat and Waziristan were successful in breaking the TTP's back bone which is why TTP can no longer launch major offensives, Civilians did get caught in the crossfire no doubt, no one's denying. However The Drones are counterproductive.

drone attacks are doing same what army did before, before the drones were thought to be really killing militants until the reality realized

Drones were killing civilians since the day they were first used.

It is an outrage and the ranger should be punished. But I don't know why the international media would give coverage to it, stuff like this is not just limited to Pakistan

True but you know how it can be exploited.

ok, i just learned that some government official complained about this guy and thats why rangers took such an action, this is a horandous crime, the rangers killed the boy just because the boy robbed some guy from government

rangers were following the orders from that PPP guy

R.I.P to the dead.

In an ideal world, if he was a criminal, he would have been arrested and taken to the court, where his fate would have been decided. However people would agree that our country is far from ideal.

Dont we know what happens in our courts ? How many witness actually come to testify ? What kind of investigation is carried out by police ?

Just yesterday the courts set freed the culprits of Gojra incident, only because no one came to testify against them.

So what choice does police/rangers/army are left with ? When they know that majority Of criminals/terrorists they arrest would be seT free.

Dont curse the ranger guy, change the system.

it's a fair point in places where the judiciary is weak but not a valid one.

if they plucked you at random instead of him, you would want some sort of area where you could state your defence (in a court).

much the same goes for drone strikes. these are extrajudicial killings. everyone has a right to a defence.

Its such a sad and disgusting act and its not the right way of giving punishment even if he committed some crimes and those who are justifying it should be ashamed of themselves why no mercy left in hearts of such peoples?

But then why he said ''Main majboor hoon'' it means he was doing something which is illegal and according to the video the first guy in white shirts is holding a gun in his hands with handkerchief,That could be his,And also that poor guy tried to hide his face in the start of the clip.

did u ever had a gun pointed at your face ?? i hope it never happens to you if it hasnt or any one else but you should ask some one close he/she might explain how the body language changes and u what you dont have ever imagined starts to come out of your mouth!

these rangers who were invovled in this should be killed the same way they killed this boy tit for tat or stone them to death so they cry for mercy till they die.ut we people of pakistan are hso shameless and i will explain why today the way we are condeming this crime some time ago we were condeming another crime if you remember sialkot and two brothers????they were beaten to death by DCO a government emplyee??this time rangers?the same way those were arrested but after a week or so ut released.and i can give you all a 100% guarentee that this chudary iftikhar is a trator too how he cant take action?they all are puppets in hand of US.i can et this ranger will go free.a really sad and mad turn in time

did u ever had a gun pointed at your face ?? i hope it never happens to you if it hasnt or any one else but you should ask some one close he/she might explain how the body language changes and u what you dont have ever imagined starts to come out of your mouth!

yes i had a gun pointed at my face durning 2007 by a traffic cop in peshawar as he stopped us near ring road and asked for money n arguments started between us i had two of friends sitting with me in the car and in college uniform he pointed a gun at me when argument went too far but we took his gun and beat him up like a dog and called the union to send students to place.as we were all in uniform no one dared touch us as students of peshawar dont keep quite

shameful. doesn't matter if he was innocent or guilty, he should have not been murdered in such a way. R.I.P.

things like this happen all too often in our part of the world..

Allah has given us right to execute these kinda Robbers....no Question.....Alhamdolillah....:)

do you have a source or reference from Quran , Where Allah has ordered killing un-armed people ? I hope you understand that if you have assumed this its a big gunnah affiliating things to Allah which are not mentioned in the Quran

yes i had a gun pointed at my face durning 2007 by a traffic cop in peshawar as he stopped us near ring road and asked for money n arguments started between us i had two of friends sitting with me in the car and in college uniform he pointed a gun at me when argument went too far but we took his gun and beat him up like a dog and called the union to send students to place.as we were all in uniform no one dared touch us as students of peshawar dont keep quite

hey daredevil even kids abuse a traffic cop, there is a big difference btw a trafic cop and a paramilitary soldier ! try doing it to a soldier and watch your ar$e getting fried with bullets

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom