What's new

Rangers murder young boy in Karachi

Indeed painful and very sad!

This should be investigated and a the culprit should be put to justice, and the Internal errors which caused the incident should be corrected rather than criticizing whole of Rangers.
If you have a very useful weapon You need to learn how to use it efficiently Rather than throwing it out of the window.
Your enemies will laugh at you while you make such Idiotic and funny comments if they see any of those. BE SENSIBLE in what you are communicating and what effects will it cause to the LISTENERS....

I think everyone here should calm down... Although this was shameful incident... There is no need to discredit the rangers or the Army in whole. Pakistani armed establishment is a very well disciplined contingent. Such incidents happen all over the world... Its unfortunate

WTF is going on!!

very disturbing footage.....

i think the mistake the victim made was walking towards the ranger, it looked almost like he was trying to touch his gun....i dont think that was his intention, but thats what it looked like almost

CLEARLY this was disproportionate force...i mean they could have just wrestled the guy to the ground if they really wanted to subdue him. Shooting point black at unarmed people is unprofessional and they should face charges

Last edited by a moderator:
jisdin KIYANI kay bachay ko koi istarhan marayga.... koi Chief justice kay bachay ko ise tarhan kutay ke mooth marayga ... koi kise baray so called super duper PAKISTAN SECURITY KAY HIGH OFFICAL kay bachay ko ise tarhan kutay ke mooth marayga usdin may pochoonga KESAY HOTA HEY JUSTICE!!!

The fact is whole new generation hate this Army and all security agencies of Paksitan... these e-warriors are not majority of this nation...

PAkistan Army and all Pakistan security agencies destabilize this nation more then anyone...!

Do you have any idea about the topic being discussed? Where on Earth did you come up with this stuff? Are you high? Get to your senses buddy! It is about Rangers and a Poor guy who got killed.

Absurdity at its Peak!

I think you misread my comment. I condemn this behavior by law enforcement completely. Nevertheless, we need to address the route cause of extremim.

very disturbing footage.....

i think the mistake the victim made was walking towards the ranger, it looked almost like he was trying to touch his gun....i dont think that was his intention, but thats what it looked like almost

CLEARLY this was disproportionate force...i mean they could have just wrestled the guy to the ground if they really wanted to subdue him. Shooting point black at unarmed people is unprofessional and they should face charges

jis tarhan is innocent kid ko mara hey ... same way leta kar kutay ke mooth maroo in ranger waloon ko jitnay ismay hain phir dekhoo koon insaan ka bacha nahe banta.. JABTAK ACTION he nahi loogay 60 saal may kitnay cases final howay hain ?? kitne investigation reports aye hain ???? NO NOT A SINGLE repot ye fauj ghar ke rakhwali hey THATS IT ye security organizations ghar kay rakhwalay hain THATS IT GHAR KA CHOKEDAAR . koi inke izat nahe karta not a single person in this whole nation apni okaat may rahain ye idaray tu behtar hoga! rather than kutoon ke tarhan roads pe mandalana!

sorry to say but our A-Z all defence and security organizations deserve such lanugage ub tu gali ka bacha bacha inko galyaan nikaalta hey inka jo kiya dhara hey 60 saaloon ka

clearly a very emotional topic......think, guys, with a cooler head.

Now I will sound like that guy ''Solomon'' when i say this ---- ''if only there was this much anger and disgust when the terrorists --who are the REAL enemy of Pakistan'' do excesses against SCORES of innocent unarmed people

what's with all this hostility towards the entire security establishment? Rangers are not part of the PA by the way, in fact Rangers dont even report to defence ministry of Pakistan.

oh by the way Stealth -- where have you been? And where are those files ;)

Dont you think its too early to say that he was a ''poor'' guy?

He is innocent until "proved" guilty.

Even if he was guilty: rangers' job was to arrest him and take to the police station (later to the court) Not kill him.

YA ALI ....UTTHA LE IN NAPAK LOGO KO ......

Is desh ka kaam ..jaldi ho gaega... Terroristo ke sath sath WARDI wale bhi terro macha rahe hai....

"Ali" cant do any thing dear, ONLY ALLAH HAS ALL THE POWERS.

And there was a Bunch of pathetic media men standing bzy making video, no body is talking about them.
Is this what their job is ?

up till now there is no proof that he was a criminal. Even the police did'nt find him in criminal records.

Like there is no proof against our mr. Prez that he is a corrupt person.

Talking about police records, the daily snatchings are not even reported to police, if someone gets killed, the fir is lodged agst. 'namaloom' (unknown) people. I myself saw a robber killed a man who had around 9,000 pkr in his pocket, that was his total salary he just withdrew from atm, the man resisted even begged that robber, this what all he has got, he needs the money for his ill wife's medicines.
He was shot dead at the spot by robber and took the money.
That man was the only earning person of a family with 6 members including his old mother.

I am of the opinion that if someone is found robbing people on gunpoint, he should be shot dead at the spot.

These arrests are dramas, police knows robbers of every area. They take monthlies, they are easily get released as nobody takes the risk of giving statements in courts against these criminals.

I think you misread my comment. I condemn this behavior by law enforcement completely. Nevertheless, we need to address the route cause of extremim.

I read whatever was written there. There was no mention of root cause or anything. For once I thought you posted it in wrong thread by mistake :s.

Nevertheless, I still don't think that Extremism or Fundamentalism has anything thing to do with this incident. I don't see even a remote connection between these.

Like there is no proof against our mr. Prez that he is a corrupt person.

Talking about police records, the daily snatchings are not even reported to police, if someone gets killed, the fir is lodged agst. 'namaloom' (unknown) people. I myself saw a robber killed a man who had around 9,000 pkr in his pocket, that was his total salary he just withdrew from atm, the man resisted even begged that robber, this what all he has got, he needs the money for his ill wife's medicines.
He was shot dead at the spot by robber and took the money.
That man was the only earning person of a family with 6 members including his old mother.

I am of the opinion that if someone is found robbing people on gunpoint, he should be shot dead at the spot.

These arrests are dramas, police knows robbers of every area. They take monthlies, they are easily get released as nobody takes the risk of giving statements in courts against these criminals.

hmm.... May I ask, how old are you? These look like a child's remarks. According to you there is no use of Law and Judiciary ???!!!! You are wrong at so many levels my friend.

Back
Top Bottom