What's new

Rangers murder young boy in Karachi

Like there is no proof against our mr. Prez that he is a corrupt person.

Talking about police records, the daily snatchings are not even reported to police, if someone gets killed, the fir is lodged agst. 'namaloom' (unknown) people. I myself saw a robber killed a man who had around 9,000 pkr in his pocket, that was his total salary he just withdrew from atm, the man resisted even begged that robber, this what all he has got, he needs the money for his ill wife's medicines.
He was shot dead at the spot by robber and took the money.
That man was the only earning person of a family with 6 members including his old mother.

I am of the opinion that if someone is found robbing people on gunpoint, he should be shot dead at the spot.

These arrests are dramas, police knows robbers of every area. They take monthlies, they are easily get released as nobody takes the risk of giving statements in courts against these criminals.

most of the member do not live in Karachi and aren't aware of the daily situation of this city, but again killing wasn't a good option they could cut his hand off, instead.

Like there is no proof against our mr. Prez that he is a corrupt person.

Talking about police records, the daily snatchings are not even reported to police, if someone gets killed, the fir is lodged agst. 'namaloom' (unknown) people. I myself saw a robber killed a man who had around 9,000 pkr in his pocket, that was his total salary he just withdrew from atm, the man resisted even begged that robber, this what all he has got, he needs the money for his ill wife's medicines.
He was shot dead at the spot by robber and took the money.
That man was the only earning person of a family with 6 members including his old mother.

I am of the opinion that if someone is found robbing people on gunpoint, he should be shot dead at the spot.

These arrests are dramas, police knows robbers of every area. They take monthlies, they are easily get released as nobody takes the risk of giving statements in courts against these criminals.

This demo is not enough to change your views???

This is the tragedy of this nation.. they are too much emotional now everyone is saying rangers are bad army is bad kill the ranger personel like he killed the guy etc etc... but just after few days all of us will forget all this and will not care whatever may happen...

just calm down and stay cool and then we should all speak to uphold the law of country... first of all the ranger person should be brought into the courts.... then whatever the court decides accept it, thats how we should all react I think :)

he was un armed begging for his life ..

But then why he said ''Main majboor hoon'' it means he was doing something which is illegal and according to the video the first guy in white shirts is holding a gun in his hands with handkerchief,That could be his,And also that poor guy tried to hide his face in the start of the clip.

kugga il say the same to u once Ur brother or sister or any family members dies this way okay and then perhaps we will talk stop defending them when they not worth defending this is one incident tomorrow will be another and then it will be a routine if we don't nip the evil in the bud then trust me u and i who know may be we will be an other demo of how deadly these weapons ares until then bye

forces are down day by day . look at they usama raid day and today i think popularity of forces and morale is going down . rangers are involved in bloody jobs in karachi and they now must sent back to border .thats only one way to restore public faith in these bastards.

kugga il say the same to u once Ur brother or sister or any family members dies this way okay and then perhaps we will talk stop defending them when they not worth defending this is one incident tomorrow will be another and then it will be a routine if we don't nip the evil in the bud then trust me u and i who know may be we will be an other demo of how deadly these weapons ares until then bye

if my sister or brother dies like that what should be my reaction then you suggest??
assume that my brother was killed not by rangers but by some civil person and assume that my brother was purely innocent suggest me what should i do then ??

should I kill whole family of that person ??
Should I kill that person extrajudicially??
or should I file a case against him ??

its all a musharraf legacy he started to kill pakistanis and thats the scene we are seeing frequently today

The end result is that Pakistani armed forces are ''Holy'' so whatever they do and say is right and we should not say bad about them,I was a guy who was once the biggest supporter of them all but now i feel sick of them,No courage to counter attack foreign raiders but to kill their own people everyday.

I, being a Silent Guest of this forum for such a long time had to get myself registered just bcoz someone (sadly that thread has been closed) has supported this heinous murder by those Rangers and infact called it an implementation of Islamic Sharia ...

seriously, the way we are going, We are destined to be doomed, as a society, as an Individual !!!

hmm.... May I ask, how old are you? These look like a child's remarks. According to you there is no use of Law and Judiciary ???!!!! You are wrong at so many levels my friend.

Yaar umair, i have met many families of same kind. Kasam khuda ki dil khoon kay aansoo rota hai. A person is burried just next to my mother grave, who was also shot dead by robbers while he was carrying cash to his office. He had 4 kids and the eldest one was reciting surah yasin on his father grave. He was just 12 - 13 year old.

What i am talking about is, just remove the words 'use', it will read as there is no law and judiciary.

Please point out if i was wrong at any level, i have my views and one may agree or one may not.

very disturbing footage.....

i think the mistake the victim made was walking towards the ranger, it looked almost like he was trying to touch his gun....i dont think that was his intention, but thats what it looked like almost

CLEARLY this was disproportionate force...i mean they could have just wrestled the guy to the ground if they really wanted to subdue him. Shooting point black at unarmed people is unprofessional and they should face charges

This is totally wrong on so many levels.

If the shooting was unintentional, then why not get medical help, instead of watching the poor kid bleed to death?

Where was the commander of that detachment?

Back
Top Bottom