What's new

Rangers murder young boy in Karachi

Once a newly constructed bridge in China tumbled and felt.
Police and concerned authorities rushed to scene calling the construction company's concerned guys and everyone.
They had investigation right on spot and everyone told their comission and role in the bridge's construction (Keeping in money and buying faulty materials). Police shot dead them all, and same stuff has been done for the time which has taken corruption into a lot grip in China. :tup:

Thats likely not true, but people make up fables to glorify things they want to hold in high regard.

Even thats a fail here.

On toipc - a sad incident, this is not why we fought for independence for ourselves, sadly these things happen in our countries. To avoid such incidents and to give respect and dignity to all our people that we need to grow and develop and educate, not to build more ships and bombs!

=DV RULES;1834587] We Pakistani people without any prove starting commenting so after investigation we will know what was the reality.

Isnt this footage proof enough for you ?? an unarmed man shot dead on a point blank range !!! if thats not enough than what exactly is ??

Who made video he must be arrested and sentenced.

Oh yeah just like the journalist saleem shahzad alsothe thug ranger should go free infact he should be awarded some medal for his bravery , great no wonder we are in such a mess when our country men have such aproach.

considering it's the rangers i.e a paramilitary force, i do expect the people there involved to be punished according to the law. In the armed forces, you always get the justice for what you have done.

The DG rangers said that we will conduct investigation and further reports will be brought out. And hamid mir goes on flapping that are you people satisfied with what DG rangers said????...........what else was he supposed to say??????. we will hang them tomorrow?...........

we are in a really tense situation. here atm.

hamid mir says that if we had made the video. people say that we are traitors.

stupid comment really, people call you traitor because you aired that fake confession of a boy, people call you traitor because you are always on the back of the army but not showing there successes, people call you a traitor because you never tell that what the armed forces are doing in SWAT. instead you just say that the generals are corrupt and then turn the nation against the military.

Yes this issue was bad, but it doesnt mean that the whole rangers or the whole paramilitary for that matter is like this.

Really sad incident it's just because lack of justice....

with great power comes great responsibility but if there is no accountablity power turns out to be a disaster

this make me so f-ing proud of being a citizen of the most pathetic piece of land on this planet.

I think even many politicians and other powerful men do the same to the weak person and go around without being questioned.. This was the only incident that was aired other wise there are many which goes without even being reported....

You daily read news of people being killed but how many of murederers are hanged ?? I think less than 1 percent

Insaaf chaheye bus!!!!

this make me so f-ing proud of being a citizen of the most pathetic piece of land on this planet.

you should move to some other part of the world but if you can't try making this piece of land better instead of speaking ill for it...

rangers comes to Karachi in 1994 by request of interior ministry .now its the time to send them back to there original job they are getting corrupt useless and bloody here .its time for Karachi public to unite send back rangers to borders.

YA ALI ....UTTHA LE IN NAPAK LOGO KO ......

Is desh ka kaam ..jaldi ho gaega... Terroristo ke sath sath WARDI wale bhi terro macha rahe hai....

YA ALI ....UTTHA LE IN NAPAK LOGO KO ......

Is desh ka kaam ..jaldi ho gaega... Terroristo ke sath sath WARDI wale bhi terro macha rahe hai....

Are you mad son? The way you are speaking ''Is desh ka kaam'',I seriously doubt that you are from Chakwaal let alone Pakistan,And keep your rant to yourself.And who na paak log? Just because a ranger killed a mobile snatcher doesnt mean kai saray na paak ho gaye,Better you just shut up.

This is what happens when you have radical mullahs roaming around preaching ridiculous version Islam that they made up. They spread hatred by passage of inhumane to vindictive fatwas to further their own agendas.

They have radicalized this country to the path of destruction. Not acceptable at all.

This is a country where SOB MF Mumtaz Qadree was held as a hero by LAWYERS!!

Extremism is the biggest existential threat to this country. The country needs to realise this as a fact.

Do you have any idea about the topic being discussed? Where on Earth did you come up with this stuff? Are you high? Get to your senses buddy! It is about Rangers and a Poor guy who got killed.

Absurdity at its Peak!

rangers comes to Karachi in 1994 by request of interior ministry .now its the time to send them back to there original job they are getting corrupt useless and bloody here .its time for Karachi public to unite send back rangers to borders.

these biggots in rangers uniform are doing nothing except eating city resources , running bakeries , restaurants ,security companies or helping the big borther in army in running thugery operations in karachi. These fat p*gs should be deployed in Fata and along the border (where they are actually supposed to be) instead of karachi .... I just wonder what frigin good are they ???

Do you have any idea about the topic being discussed? Where on Earth did you come up with this stuff? Are you high? Get to your senses buddy! It is about Rangers and a Poor guy who got killed.

Absurdity at its Peak!

Dont you think its too early to say that he was a ''poor'' guy?

Back
Top Bottom