What's new

Rangers murder young boy in Karachi

I doubt that, as at the start of the footage, the plain clothes guy is making the victim look up into the camera.

so it might have been a fellow who did the right thing and turned his colleagues in? does it matter?

(perhaps he just didn't notice)

what should have been the response to some idiotic query of yours ? the person who cannot even guess how many shots and were he was shot, deserved more than a sarcastic reply. you are lucky I didnt go beyond to show you your face.

Suggest you take a cold shower and cool off.

I see Sindh Rangers being blamed for many extra-judicial killings in Karachi. Are there not many Mohajirs in Sindh Rangers? Surely Karachi and other Mohajir dominated places would be their recruiting areas as well. Why is that they are alleged to be biased against Mohajirs in Karachi? Can somebody throw some light?

just saw the footage right now, what the f***, was the ranger man mentally retarded pointing the gun at his face, only the guy who shot him was aggressive towards him and another guy gestured to him to aim the gun away from the face. Then everybody gathered around him and shots were fired. The boy lay screaming on the pavement but the rangers do jack. what did the boy do in the first place???....i dont find any info regarding that in the news.

I come from an army family and dont say these kinda things and have respect for the soldiers. But this guy was an utter nutjob.

And GEO should stop dragging their into other peoples houses right after a death. This should be banned.

even if the boy was a dacoit he did not deserve this. My view is that it was an accidental fire because everybody ganged up on the ranger guy. And does somebody notice that only one guy aimed his G3 at the boy. The others were telling him to lower his weapon and were not being aggressive. But if it was an accidental fire why the hell was the rifle on E, rather than safety??.

and pakistan army a while back also did these killings in swat. when they handed over criminals from swat to police, corruption being rife, the police got bribed and let them go. So the army held all the criminals in the town centre, called the citizens, asked if this guy was innvolved, majority said yes then he would be taken away adn shot.

WTF :angry:

I am forced to start feeling ashamed for being a Pakistani :cry:

This is the limit of "Jahalat" and extremism

the guy got shot in the heel i think, the blood is just gushing out and in a few seconds it's a blood pool.

Its really a sad incident.

If the boy was a criminal then he should be arrested, not killed. Second if the rangers caught him red handed and wanted to punish him, they could simply cut one of his hand off (Acc to Islam), but Why killing ?? Involved Rangers must be brought to justice, because they have committed a crime.

Now for Karachiite
I live in Karachi too. I know what your party and other political parties use to do in Karachi. you play COUNTER STRIKE in public areas using public residences as shield. All political parties have their sector offices in public areas, who mainly deals in small handy weapons for youth. In case of clash b/w parties, majority of common men die in cross firings. what you people do in Karachi to protect your VOTE BANK, every one is aware of it. Political parties hire such youth, wash their brains and use them for criminal activities. You better SHUT UP or I'll explain briefly what MQM, ANP, JAMIAT & PPP etc etc ..do in Karachi and how daily people die here by what media use to state it TARGET KILLING.

thats karachi the jungle of pakistan . i have no hope from justice soon these guys will working at there posts and no action will be taken .as from starting rangers behaving like mafia and never hand over these bastards to police .shamefully every force of pakistan protect there criminals same as mafia .:tdown: no wonder why pakistan convert to bombistan :angry:

BN: President Zardari has take notice of the incident.

I hope the murderer is taken down as soon as possible... to ease the pain of the suffering family to some extend...

Indeed Sad News
when any one slenderer his self against authorities than this act is full of law less... What the Ranger give message to us. IF he was criminal so as he present his self to make arrest and after arrest the murder:hitwall:...
As the recent history of Ranger show its bravo to not survive in swimming pool.
It is the work of intelligence to find out the unconscious peoples and overthrow.... it seem the intelligence work done by Ranger. Even the intelligence does not killing like this so easily as this event occur.... Vary Shame full to be a Pakistani...

If any one criminal and culprit. So check its history and than make your Justice. If you are in the same position so what you can do.

An open Message for Authorities :pakistan:

To fight with crime Not to human Beings... Than you are Bravo.....:sniper:

What can one make out of this incident? A colleague, after witnessing the video, tweeted:

“Who will protect us from the protectors?”

(piece from the above article)

I have said time and again they are out of control and out of their mind...they are going to kill us like this...

P.S rather they have started killing us...

Back
Top Bottom