What's new

Rangers murder young boy in Karachi

Uniformed Criminals...

u wouldn't say that if one of ur family members were hurt or killed by these thugs!
they kill people for cell phones!! what rangers did was the right thing to do! (maybe with the wrong guy, if it was a killer, it would've been better)

BUT NOW ANYONE WOULD THINK TWICE BEFORE BREAKING THE LAW OR COMMITTING ANY VIOLENCE ACT!!!

u wouldn't say that if one of ur family members were hurt or killed by these thugs!
they kill people for cell phones!! what rangers did was the right thing to do! (maybe with the wrong guy, if it was a killer, it would've been better)

BUT NOW ANYONE WOULD THINK TWICE BEFORE BREAKING THE LAW OR COMMITTING ANY VIOLENCE ACT!!!
Some of You Guys are truly amazing..
i wish Canada will send u back to karachi now that u feel safe there..

I thought there cannot be two opinions about the killing... yet I see there are not just humans who know english !

so mysterious isnot it, it seems some one in rangers uniform killed the chap...surely someone planned to defame rangers aka army :angry:

Let's for once drop sarcasm on this tragic incident, the question is if the Rangers wanted to deliver punishment, why they did it in full glare of media and public and why they all had their guns drawn as if anticipating trouble, even the senior looking guy who momentarily turned his back, had a gun in his hand.

if you really want to do that, you need to make sure you get the right person. that's what the courts are there for.

how do you know he was guilty? because a ranger said so?

Let's for once drop sarcasm on this tragic incident, the question is if the Rangers wanted to deliver punishment, why they did it in full glare of media and public and why they all had their guns drawn as if anticipating trouble, even the senior looking guy who momentarily turned his back, had a gun in his hand.

it might have been dumbness. they probably didnt bother to check if anyone was filming them.

if you really want to do that, you need to make sure you get the right person. that's what the courts are there for.

how do you know he was guilty? because a ranger said so?

Its either a false accusation.. or a case of mistaken identity..
Either way..
the LAW states that you take him in unless the person resists or attacks you.
Evidence presented till now points to the contrary.
Hundreds of other "encounters" like this happen across the region..

what should have been the response to some idiotic query of yours ? the person who cannot even guess how many shots and were he was shot, deserved more than a sarcastic reply. you are lucky I didnt go beyond to show you your face.

it might have been dumbness. they probably didnt bother to check if anyone was filming them.

I doubt that, as at the start of the footage, the plain clothes guy is making the victim look up into the camera.

Back
Top Bottom