What's new

Rangers murder young boy in Karachi

This is a Video made by an Egyptian Singer and this is what he says in his Video. Exactly what we are going through they have already been..Its a world of businessmen and traitors,, anyone can use any means to do what ever they want too..no body will win or loose but there will be only sorrow left..

They caught a Mobile Thief and shot him in the Leg and what about the Big Thieves sitting on there Heads running a lawless country when will they do the owner of doing that to them. Only because they have Power, resources, money and Media behind there Back Doesn't mean that they are out of the Law. I want to see a video of that and then have a good chat of democracy and governance..None of our neighboring country would be happy seeing there paid puppets die like this.. But this is what this young Egyptian say when he saw everyone loosing hope..

Yeah , Yeah:
i am against the government, against the thugs and injustice.
i am against the ruler and the governance.
aganist the government, and the injustice rope is long.
against thgovernment, and i have a 1000 evidence.

they waste your blood.. they disband your killing.. they invaded your home.. they targeted your religion.. they restrained your voice.. they eat your rights.. they killed your brother.. they exhuasted the people.. if you are existed, u are living a bad life.. if you die, who cares..

if you talk, you will lose ur life..u will be treated cruelly.... its the bullying law... few of gangs... violent government.
they want to eat us..
the oppressor and the oppressed.. the ruler and the ruled..
for whome i will complain.. who i will blame.
should i blame people who are hit by a shoe without standing up for thier rights..
or should i blame the government who has a dead heart..

down with the government..
down with the law..
down with the rulers..
down with coward..
down with the traitor..

down with the good guy if his goodness will lead him to dastard..
this is the main point of the song (the song is calling the people to get up and stand up for thier rights..... enough silence, be strong, learn how to say NO....

Yeah!

Against the Government

Against the Government

Against the Government, the thugs, and oppression.

Against the Government, Against the Dictator, the Law.

Against the Government, and the rope of injust is long.

Against the Government, and I have a 1000 evidence.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^
Didn't you guys get your freedom and revolution after Musharraf resigned? Back then you guys were going wild that democracy has returned. So now enjoy the fruits of your democracy.
The next government that comes in will be public enemy number 1 as well even though you guys voted for it.

If he was criminal then he must be arrested and bring into court, but problem comes when criminals are released under media pressure or local political gangs. At one side Karachi people want peace and when Rangers acted then it called inhuman, people itself don't know what they want.

We Pakistani people without any prove starting commenting so after investigation we will know what was the reality.

Who made video he must be arrested and sentenced.

I am seriously ashamed to be a Pakistani, we are one worked up nation, addicted to chaos!
It's sad but there's no need to get hyper. Mistakes do happen. Even by the most disciplined of forces. There's a war going on out there with those extremists for Chrissake! And security forces are on edge. And then para military forces have a habit of over reacting - shoot first and then ask questions! :angry:

This is a Video made by an Egyptian Singer and this is what he says in his Video. Exactly what we are going through they have already been..Its a world of businessmen and traitors,, anyone can use any means to do what ever they want too..no body will win or loose but there will be only sorrow left..

They caught a Mobile Thief and shot him in the Leg and what about the Big Thieves sitting on there Heads running a lawless country when will they do the owner of doing that to them. Only because they have Power, resources, money and Media behind there Back Doesn't mean that they are out of the Law. I want to see a video of that and then have a good chat of democracy and governance..None of our neighboring country would be happy seeing there paid puppets die like this.. But this is what this young Egyptian say when he saw everyone loosing hope..

Yeah , Yeah:
i am against the government, against the thugs and injustice.
i am against the ruler and the governance.
aganist the government, and the injustice rope is long.
against thgovernment, and i have a 1000 evidence.

they waste your blood.. they disband your killing.. they invaded your home.. they targeted your religion.. they restrained your voice.. they eat your rights.. they killed your brother.. they exhuasted the people.. if you are existed, u are living a bad life.. if you die, who cares..

if you talk, you will lose ur life..u will be treated cruelly.... its the bullying law... few of gangs... violent government.
they want to eat us..
the oppressor and the oppressed.. the ruler and the ruled..
for whome i will complain.. who i will blame.
should i blame people who are hit by a shoe without standing up for thier rights..
or should i blame the government who has a dead heart..

down with the government..
down with the law..
down with the rulers..
down with coward..
down with the traitor..

down with the good guy if his goodness will lead him to dastard..
this is the main point of the song (the song is calling the people to get up and stand up for thier rights..... enough silence, be strong, learn how to say NO....

Yeah!

Against the Government

Against the Government

Against the Government, the thugs, and oppression.

Against the Government, Against the Dictator, the Law.

Against the Government, and the rope of injust is long.

Against the Government, and I have a 1000 evidence.

Dande ki yaar qoom dande se hi baaz ati he

Last edited by a moderator:
I am seriously ashamed to be a Pakistani, we are one worked up nation, addicted to chaos!

If your Mother is ill and helpless, it is your duty to be there for her, and take care of your Mother in her time of need. You are not supposed to be ashamed or criticise your own Mother.

Pakistan is our mother, we are supposed to help heal our mother in her time of pain and need, we should not criticise our own mother in her weak time of need.

If he was criminal then he must be arrested and bring into court, but problem comes when criminals are released under media pressure or local political gangs. At one side Karachi people want peace and when Rangers acted then it called inhuman, people itself don't know what they want.

We Pakistani people without any prove starting commenting so after investigation we will know what was the reality.

Who made video he must be arrested and sentenced.

up till now there is no proof that he was a criminal. Even the police did'nt find him in criminal records.

Very painful incident, very very painful.

If he really was a robber, then they should've arrest him, instead of killing brutually. These uniformed man's pi$$ in their pants when there is powerful figures, like taliban terrorists or Raymond davis, in front of them but knows how to shoot poor innocent civilions, who are begging for mercy. They snatch his life. I 'am feeling too much pain.

This is what happens when you have radical mullahs roaming around preaching ridiculous version Islam that they made up. They spread hatred by passage of inhumane to vindictive fatwas to further their own agendas.

They have radicalized this country to the path of destruction. Not acceptable at all.

This is a country where SOB MF Mumtaz Qadree was held as a hero by LAWYERS!!

Extremism is the biggest existential threat to this country. The country needs to realise this as a fact.

Please read all of my post taking the Victim as a subject rather than a young boy, and Rangers as source rathar than a killer.

Once a young boy was talking on phone, walking on road side. Maybe Lahore, but that doesnt matter. He was in Pakistan.
2 guys on a motorbike came and the passenger snatched his phone. As a reaction, he took out his 9mm handgun and fired shots at them, which hit the passenger in his neck and he died on spot.
He ran to the body, just to see him identified his younger brother! :sad::angry:

Surely he did not know his brother was a thief or criminal. If someone else shot him, and he got the news, he would have fought that his brother was innocent and wrongly killed.

Take the younger brother as the subject and the elder one as Rangers and this story is much more clear.

In China, how did the police/military control the corruption?
Shoot on sight in public places.

Once a newly constructed bridge in China tumbled and felt.
Police and concerned authorities rushed to scene calling the construction company's concerned guys and everyone.
They had investigation right on spot and everyone told their comission and role in the bridge's construction (Keeping in money and buying faulty materials). Police shot dead them all, and same stuff has been done for the time which has taken corruption into a lot grip in China. :tup:

Same is being done I guess. Rangers claimed they came to catch him for being a dacoit and he first thrice. So his next step was to snatch the rifle as they claim, so he shot him. Maybe it was supposed to be warning shot or in shock, no one knows except for Allah. Agreed to the point an investigation commite must be met.

Suppose he was a criminal, and aressted, it wont take him long to get out and continue his work.
Still non can say until detailed investigation is completed. (Just pray A.Rehman Malik doesnt poke his nose :angry: )

I am speechless .....

Its really sad............

My father also shot a few of those innocent civilians........ who attacked him with TT pistols n ak-47s........ n had a cricket bag full of weapons n ammo on them.

On topic...... if true..... may he RIP.

it is this mindset that will Kill Pakistan one day also.

Back
Top Bottom