What's new

Random songs and videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haan haan kyon nahi...Neo stay single all your life for your girls...gol gappe wali...biryani wali...lehenge wali...short skirt wali...umm....Amreekan...Japani...Dutch;)...ahh..its gonna be a long list:rolleyes:

He dreams alot.......seriousely:angel:
e59d2f559da5aa0be47009567d29c414.jpg

Haan haan kyon nahi...Neo stay single all your life for your girls...gol gappe wali...biryani wali...lehenge wali...short skirt wali...umm....Amreekan...Japani...Dutch;)...ahh..its gonna be a long list:rolleyes:

Meri kyon fikr karti hain, pehle apne dulha ka to bandobast ka lein.
Haan, kisi pagal khane mai koi na koi to mil jaega na...:rofl:

I'd like to test you married guys, what is the correct response to your wife when she asks "how do you think I'll look with short hair?"
..anyone who says "a mop" should hurry to the nearest court and file for a divorce. :agree:

You tell her that it looks crappy and moppy!!!!!:D

Isn't in healthy marriage saying the truth more important then lieing.:angel:

Well every women are the same, Narcissistic in nature with constant need for stroke of attention:hitwall:

Last edited:
you mean it's beaten into you, shouted into you, thrown into you.

Women have a way of changing men. Its called psychological warfare!

:rofl:

Poor boy Mr. Star, you did went thru lot!!

Behind every successful man is a good women.

Behind every unsuccesful one there are usually two.

There are only two types of Men.

One that walk in the party alone, and one that walk in the party with a women. That is it!!!!:cheers:

Omg...this is funny as hell! :rofl:
Do watch it...I can't stop laughing...:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
The question I usually face is, 'Does my bum look big in this?'. The tone of the question makes it obvious that the answer must be a resounding 'NO'!!

This is a trick question there is not right answer.
If you say NO, she is going to say or think that she is not sexy anymore
If you say YES, she is going to think she is fat and you might get something thrown at you.

There is only one thing you can do, get down on your knees and start kissing that butt.

I started with confidence running through my blood :azn:

i ended up with confidence running out of my A$$ ! :undecided:

Behind every successful man is a good women.

Behind every unsuccesful one there are usually two.

& this i believe was the exact reason for it :cry:

Last edited:
Hi I am reporter for Hindi paper. I am in US for assignment. Sorry I can not tell more.

This is a trick question there is not right answer.
If you say NO, she is going to say or think that she is not sexy anymore
If you say YES, she is going to think she is fat and you might get something thrown at you.

There is only one thing you can do, get down on your knees and start kissing that butt.

Or.. you could sing this

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm happy to report that I am no longer a student. I found a job last month after more than 6 months of job hunting, the way things are I hope to keep it for awhile. It has been a stressful week, so I'd much rather kick back and relax with a nice glass of wine.

That's great, especially in this climate of job losses everywhere.

Congratulations!!!

Btw, I don't agree with all that stuff about belgian francophones, whom I find well mannered and sophistacated compared to farming boers (flemish).

Don't want you to think that i'm some prejudiced freak.

Reactions: dbc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom