What's new

Random songs and videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, very very important for healthy marriage. It is not easy, it takes years of practice and preperation.:whistle:

you mean it's beaten into you, shouted into you, thrown into you.

Women have a way of changing men. Its called psychological warfare!

The question I usually face is, 'Does my bum look big in this?'. The tone of the question makes it obvious that the answer must be a resounding 'NO'!!

But do you look before you say no!! :lol:

a lifetime of practice means one knows the exact gestures and tilting of heads to perform.

Women are very perceptive.

Well done DarkStar, Mrs DS is a one lucky lady :) ...

Behind every successful man is a good women.

Behind every unsuccesful one there are usually two.

I'd like to think you're successful. Do you live in Brussels? My Belgian friend once told me that there is some tension between the French and German / Dutch speaking community in Brussels. Is there any truth in that?

It's a cold 'n wet night here, I'm going to bail on my friends and stay at home.

I'd like to think you're successful. Do you live in Brussels? My Belgian friend once told me that there is some tension between the French and German / Dutch speaking community in Brussels. Is there any truth in that?

It's a cold 'n wet night here, I'm going to bail on my friends and stay at home.

I live near Brussels. The tension is not really in Brussels, which has been taken over by francophones, even though originally it was a flemish city.

The problem is that the flemish region generates a lot of the taxes, while the french speaking regions are seen as people relying on state benefits, lazy, corrupt, etc.

The flemish seem to think that they can be better off without piggy backing the french parts of the country.

They bicker, and accuse. But I don't see them seperating.

It's unusual for a student to have a friday night at home, isn't it???

Reactions: dbc
a nice pakistani punjabi song!

[url="
- tenu le ke jana- omer inayat[/url]

I've heard this song before in my friends car. This guy Omer is cute :), but looks kinda short.

Last edited by a moderator:
I live near Brussels. The tension is not really in Brussels, which has been taken over by francophones, even though originally it was a flemish city.

The problem is that the flemish region generates a lot of the taxes, while the french speaking regions are seen as people relying on state benefits, lazy, corrupt, etc.

The flemish seem to think that they can be better off without piggy backing the french parts of the country.

They bicker, and accuse. But I don't see them seperating.

It's unusual for a student to have a friday night at home, isn't it???

I'm happy to report that I am no longer a student. I found a job last month after more than 6 months of job hunting, the way things are I hope to keep it for awhile. It has been a stressful week, so I'd much rather kick back and relax with a nice glass of wine.

I'd like to test you married guys, what is the correct response to your wife when she asks "how do you think I'll look with short hair?"
..anyone who says "a mop" should hurry to the nearest court and file for a divorce. :agree:

I aint married yet...

Would love to though...:smitten:

Great collaboration, Sukshinder Shinda and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan

Last edited by a moderator:
Haan haan kyon nahi...Neo stay single all your life for your girls...gol gappe wali...biryani wali...lehenge wali...short skirt wali...umm....Amreekan...Japani...Dutch;)...ahh..its gonna be a long list:rolleyes:

Marry one and break heart of all the others...naah, I'm not that cruel.
I'll stay single for the sake of my galls. :smitten:

No its not cuz, that u will break the hearts of so many girls..
its cuz ur scared that one girl u will marry will break ya head.:guns:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom