What's new

Random songs and videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palin's daughter splits with fiancé
Published: March 13, 2009

LOS ANGELES (AFP) - The unmarried teen daughter of Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, whose pregnancy became a US presidential campaign issue in 2008, has reportedly split with her young fiancé.

Bristol Palin, 18, gave birth to a baby boy in December but has since broken up with the child’s father Levi Johnston, 19, People magazine reported.
The split happened “a few weeks ago,” People said, citing a source close to the couple. “It was a mutual thing,” the source said.Bristol Palin in February told Fox News that she planned to marry Johnston after the two finished high school.

Asked by Fox News in February for her views on contraception, Bristol Palin said: “I don’t want to get into details about that. Everyone should be abstinent but it’s not realistic at all.” Bristol also said in the interview that she hoped to become an advocate against teen pregnancy.

Palin's daughter splits with fiancé | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

I guess you boys like girls with really long hair...:azn:

Long hair comes handy some times-ay:enjoy:
but I agree for some strange reason - as an indian i always think girl with short hair look hot and long hair ( not too bloody long) look beautiful.may be till their shoulders.:whistle:

Pathan names born in different situations ....... !!!

Born in Jungle ..........Sher Khan

Born in summer ------- Sharbat Khan

Born during war ------- Barood Khan

Born near ocean ------- Samunder Khan

Born with abnormal features ------- Ajab Khan

Born premature ------- Masti Khan

Born near garden ------- Gul Khan

Born in anger ------- Ghazab Khan

Born in horror ------- Haibat Khan

Born After Suicide Bom ------- Bahadur Khan

Born in Zardari Government ------ Bardasht Khan
:rofl:

Long hair comes handy some times-ay:enjoy:
but I agree for some strange reason - as an indian i always think girl with short hair look hot and long hair ( not too bloody long) look beautiful.may be till their shoulders.:whistle:

How about crazy long hair?:undecided:

Means I'm not hot??:cry::cry::cry:

Well pakistani punjabi girls dont need hair to make them hot- for some reason Punjabi girl just look hot in what ever they wear- just need to be in shape.
U know f16 punjabi girls i dont find them hot but they are beautiful isnt it ?

I seriously think punjab got most beautiful girls. After Kashmir. I went to karachi a few years ago and man, i dont know kaun chakki ka atta these girls have. lol
Only problem is that they talk too much!!!!

Last edited:
I'm a Punjabi Kurri and surprisingly I'm in shape.lol.And I'm talkative when I find the same companion otherwise people try their arse off to make me talk.Also not comfortable with real life strangers.Sometimes even tell 'em to mind their business.how rude:tsk:

@ Ejaz
Pathan born under a palm tree(extreme circumstances:D)..........Chacha Khajoor Khan.
how could you miss this one?:what:

BTW Duhastmish earlier you said that girls with long hair aren't hot ,they are beautiful:azn:

F16 i kind of had an idea you must be punjabi girl.
these girls are talkative and full of energy. And fearsome too (lmao)- that's why i realized long time back that think twice before going for a Punjabi girl. One thing they are not shy of anything lol.and other they will just eat the brain out of you.(no offense )
And most of all they have 2-3 brothers who are like bloody -hulk hogan.
You know when ever we use to watch cricket match of pakistan. me and my friend use to give votes which girl is hottest. And most guys do that i guess. And i had a Pakistani guys in our hostel with me who were Punjabi and Peshawar so i seen both side of it. lol. I think Punjabi girls over power Punjabi guys. isnt it ?

YES i think they look beautiful - may be not as hot. I think south american girls look hot but i think hotness wears off but beauti stays with you-

Well I don't know if it's fear or shyness..,but I'm really scared of going out without my parents..my daddy greatest:smitten:

I seriously think if Punjabi girls stay in shape or start losing weight from now on..they might end up being the best of the lot.As for myself..My bros sometimes comment on me like" We have encountered a gazillion girls and we know quite a lot what kind of girls are out there but we still have to figure our own sister out...lol..sometimes you're funny and agile..sometimes you are sensible...sometimes you're innocent..don't know which color is truly yours"
:lol:

fOOd habit. lol you know how mum is always on about how thin you have gone, when they see muscle they say: hadi nikl aayi hai. they don't understand Almond and cashews have too much carbs and fruits have too much sugar. parents never will understand our analogy i guess. But like woody allen says :its like anything else.
But waight issue have to do with food habit we still love our kebab and steak but we when its time to go even 200 mtr we take our cars. Americans are getting fat day by day. and their food this KFC, Popeye's chicken, Burger King, Hardee's, Domino's, El Potro Mexican, Wendy's and taco bell is not helping us much too.

That means you got short hair.

Well that would mean you had long hair and cut it because you were looking for big change!!

Well done Mr. Sherlock, I keep my hair a few inches below my shoulder.
I bet that mouth of yours gets you in plenty of trouble with Mrs Jeypore :D
But I'm guessing you're a well behaved little kitten around her ...:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom