What's new

Random songs and videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'm talkative when I find the same companion otherwise people try their arse off to make me talk.Also not comfortable with real life strangers.Sometimes even tell 'em to mind their business.how rude:tsk:

A typical Pakistani girl hannnn.....:pakistan:
But the good the things is, u do realise whats good in ya and whats bad. Means your +ve's and -ve's repectively.

Some Paksitani girls, they just do this as they have this ego or something:tsk: in order to show-off that they are different from others from some different other world out there.
Aaahhhh .... a girl's life!!!:pop:

thanks melb...well all the strangers out there do indentify me as a rude person...But I don't blame 'em..Not everybody is a mind reader:)

Well done Mr. Sherlock, I keep my hair a few inches below my shoulder.
I bet that mouth of yours gets you in plenty of trouble with Mrs Jeypore :D
But I'm guessing you're a well behaved little kitten around her ...:rofl:

Trouble, What Trouble? :angel:

I am a well manner husband :coffee:

F16 i kind of had an idea you must be punjabi girl.
these girls are talkative and full of energy. And fearsome too (lmao)- that's why i realized long time back that think twice before going for a Punjabi girl. One thing they are not shy of anything lol.and other they will just eat the brain out of you.(no offense )
And most of all they have 2-3 brothers who are like bloody -hulk hogan.
You know when ever we use to watch cricket match of pakistan. me and my friend use to give votes which girl is hottest. And most guys do that i guess. And i had a Pakistani guys in our hostel with me who were Punjabi and Peshawar so i seen both side of it. lol. I think Punjabi girls over power Punjabi guys. isnt it ?

YES i think they look beautiful - may be not as hot. I think south american girls look hot but i think hotness wears off but beauti stays with you-

Punjabi's rock!!!

I mean punjabi girls....nothing better than watching a sohni punjabii kurri in her typical shalwar kameez and covered by a dupatta....:enjoy:

up for some Punjabi music? Dedicated to Neo and DarkStar.Hope you'll like it.waise to Neo ne lift karani chorr di hai:undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
ICIP, tu est en france ces jours là? C'est pour du business ou des vacances?

No, I am not in France :) I'd like to be…especially in the summer except for the part where most homes don’t have A/C. My father is a proud Frenchmen, he noticed two US flags and demanded I show half my heritage...

have to admire ur courage and dedication....cheers:tup:

I'd like to test you married guys, what is the correct response to your wife when she asks "how do you think I'll look with short hair?"
..anyone who says "a mop" should hurry to the nearest court and file for a divorce. :agree:

I'd like to test you married guys, what is the correct response to your wife when she asks "how do you think I'll look with short hair?"
..anyone who says "a mop" should hurry to the nearest court and file for a divorce. :agree:

The question I usually face is, 'Does my bum look big in this?'. The tone of the question makes it obvious that the answer must be a resounding 'NO'!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom