What's new

Random songs and videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
That picture on the internet that he has shown is as close as he has gotten to a girl. He is a very innocent person, really!:angel:

Spoken like a true wingman.. DarkStar :lol:

I love all women, but I'm also a very generous person. I refer all the fat ones to my friends...:enjoy:

I do not know about France, but there are plenty in the states. :D

You have to be very fit to be a good pole dancer. I don't see how a fat person could squiggle down a pole upside down.
I love dancing :smitten:, I took up pole dancing as a fun way to keep in shape.

Have any of you been to Le Crazy Horse in Paris? If not, don't miss it the next time you are in Paris.

You have to be very fit to be a good pole dancer. I don't see how a fat person could squiggle down a pole upside down. I love dancing :smitten:, I took up pole dancing as a fun way to keep in shape.

Have any of you been to Le Crazy Horse in Paris? If not, don't miss it the next time you are in Paris.

Well you have just not seen the ghetto pole dancing yet!!!!:lol:

Where in the rage of dancing, flabes are flying everywere and you cannot tell a difference in what body parts you are looking at.:rofl:

Ok enough of this now i am looking bad:eek:

Reactions: Neo
I love all women, but I'm also a very generous person. I refer all the fat ones to my friends...:enjoy:

They probably refer back all the good looking blokes in response......:P
So its not generousity, its more like give n take.:enjoy:

I do not know about France, but there are plenty in the states. :D

I do not understand. How can you be friendly with these people. They support Jehadis in Kashmir and consider them as \"martyrs\".

Does it not prick your heart every time they pretend to be friendly with you, when you know that behind the facade they sympathize with organizations like Lashkar e Toiba?

These criminals from LeT have killed hundreds of people in India, and you are bantering with their supporters. Shameful, sir. Shameful.

You have to be very fit to be a good pole dancer. I don't see how a fat person could squiggle down a pole upside down.
I love dancing :smitten:, I took up pole dancing as a fun way to keep in shape.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not understand. How can you be friendly with these people. They support Jehadis in Kashmir and consider them as "martyrs".

Does it not prick your heart every time they pretend to be friendly with you, when you know that behind the facade they sympathize with organizations like Lashkar e Toiba?

These criminals from LeT have killed hundreds of people in India, and you are bantering with their supporters. Shameful, sir. Shameful.

What the heck ru talking abt ????:angry:

What the heck ru talking abt ????:angry:

I\'m sorry sir, but I cannot be friendly with anyone who supports these organizations which kill civilians in India and attack my army.

it is against my principles, and I cannot imagine how anyone else could live with their conscience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom