What's new

Random songs and videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of all the thousands of beautiful pics on the net, with models wearing this type of clothing, this is what you come up with?

I'm going to have to re examine my views about you...lol

I can't tell the difference looks like a sari..with the front exposed.
I am going to India in April I will dedicate a couple of days for shopping...:)

d168f985afad1fcbf6e1cd787d39f3be.jpg

Shepherd's Pie

Minced meat, mixed with fresh vegatables, with a layer of potato puree on top, and sometimes cheese too, all baked in an oven....hmmm heavenly delight!!!

This seems to be kindaa look good, i've tried meat pie couple of times and every time i tried it really sucked.:sick:, they always use raw meat.

I donno about that...all depends on the size and figure...right? ;)

You've lived in France how many fat girls have you seen? still don't get it, how many fat pole dancers have you seen? :azn:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
@ Neo and DarkStar

Waha Wah DarkStar maza aa gya...Neo ki to achi hui aaj.lol.Neo baaz aa jao:guns: kuch to hamari reputation ka khayal kero:what:

Neo that girl in lehenga choli is a Pakistan supermodel Nadia Hussain:enjoy:...She's cool. She's married and have a child,yet so fit.Isn't that supercool:cool:

You've lived in France how many fat girls have you seen? still don't get it, how many fat pole dancers have you seen? :azn:

That picture on the internet that he has shown is as close as he has gotten to a girl. He is a very innocent person, really!:angel:

That picture on the internet that he has shown is as close as he has gotten to a girl. He is a very innocent person, really!:angel:

Innocent Devil really:devil:,

So much innocent, y dont we just assume, that getting close is just 1 thing, every girl is like a sister to him.............. ah well excluding few:enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom