What's new

Random songs and videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not understand. How can you be friendly with these people. They support Jehadis in Kashmir and consider them as "martyrs".

Does it not prick your heart every time they pretend to be friendly with you, when you know that behind the facade they sympathize with organizations like Lashkar e Toiba?

These criminals from LeT have killed hundreds of people in India, and you are bantering with their supporters. Shameful, sir. Shameful.

I\'m sorry sir, but I cannot be friendly with anyone who supports these organizations which kill civilians in India and attack my army.

it is against my principles, and I cannot imagine how anyone else could live with their conscience.

What a load of crap, wtf is wrong with you? :angry:

Unlike all the bunch of people posting in this tread you're a pathetic hatemonger.
Take it somewhere else, we certainly don't want your kind here. :middle finger:

Last edited:
I\'m sorry sir, but I cannot be friendly with anyone who supports these organizations which kill civilians in India and attack my army.

it is against my principles, and I cannot imagine how anyone else could live with their conscience.

1st, you're talking to Pakistani here, 2nd, thanks for a very nice try to spoil this thread.....:angry:

What ever you are saying i could say the same against you and your govt for helping anti-pakistani organisation based in Afghanistan, FATA or many more in different regions, let alone RAW.

For god sake grow up, we were having such chill out conversation until u brought ur insanity. Your rules and your priciples no one gives a damn about them, plus we all hope we wouldnt have to see here again, as u said by urself that u cannot live with our conscience. Good bye:wave:

He's gone....don't degrade yourself to his level mate. How can people live in west and be exposed to wertern education still bear so much hate? I don't understand. :tsk:

Last edited:
oh...ban kar diya us ko...chalo koi baat nahin...

Some people are spoon fed hatred since childhood. No amount of education can change that. As long as we have people like this, we are going nowhere in terms of a peaceful south asia.

Yes...I sent him back crawling to the gutter he came from. Ofcourse he came back with a second ID but I crushed that cockroach again. One more ID and he'll get an IP ban. :sniper:

You see, their sole purpose here is not to engage constructive debates or combat hatred and prejudice but to spread propaganda and bash Pakistan.
They'll keep coming back to this great forum since they can't stand the fact that we're fighting to create true and soft image of Pakistan and making friends all over the world. For some trolls its really hard to digest. :tsk:

Some people are spoon fed hatred since childhood. No amount of education can change that. As long as we have people like this, we are going nowhere in terms of a peaceful south asia.

Well, you have to see where this is coming from. The terrorists wanted to make a big impact in Mumbai and they did it. People will not forget this for the next fifty years. Kids who are ten years old now and have seen the images on TV will pass on the memories to their children.

In a sense that is a positive thing, since it does clarify some ground realities.

Well, you have to see where this is coming from. The terrorists wanted to make a big impact in Mumbai and they did it. People will not forget this for the next fifty years. Kids who are ten years old now and have seen the images on TV will pass on the memories to their children.

In a sense that is a positive thing, since it does clarify some ground realities.

I don't want to derail the thread but thats bs! Indians really have selective memory, I don't see them talk about Hindu led Gujerat massacre nor are their kids overexposed to those images like the Mumbai canage. :rolleyes:

Listen, we as a family have memories of the partition. Most Bharatis were unscathed, but a significant part of our population was affected. My grandmother lost 5 siblings.

We have memories of the air attacks in the 65 war, my father tells stories of him cowering in nalas (canals) because he had missed the last bus ride out of Kasur, a border town. How many cities did the PAF bomb in 65 and 71? Instead, we bore the brunt of any air attacks.

Our country was dismembered by Bharati sponsored mukti bahni in 71, with many of our people still suffering and languishing in camps today.

I still remember the indiscrimnate bomb attacks in the 80s, when Bharati agents along with the KGB decided to punish pakistan for supporting the war against the soviets.

Even today, the terrorist attacks in Pakistan are linked to RAW agents operating from Afghanistani consulates, this is well known.

Your Hindu extremists in collusion with the security services assasinate innocent Pakistanis in the samjhota express, and then blame the victim's for having perpetrated it.

We do not oppress anyone, yet you oppress the Kashmiris, you refuse to hold a plebiscite and when the locals rebel, you accuse pakistan of creating the problem.

If anyone has a reason to hate, it is us Pakistanis. Yet we still forego, and want to let bygones be bygones. Maybe we should learn some intransigence from you guys.

Ahhh...its time to let go...n move on.

Last i remember NEO was getting bashed.:cheesy:

If thats the case, prepare your future generations to lose Kashmir forever since there's no better example of innocent lives falling to the hands of state sponsored terrorism which counts for 80.000+ dead and still rising in the struggle of freedom.
What about the orphans or bastard children concieved in organised rapes? What about widows...what will they tell their children?

Ahhh...its time to let go...n move on.

Last i remember NEO was getting bashed.:cheesy:

Let them come...nothing can harm Neo! :bunny:

b7989ac212ac2e5dfe9850a0c0b08580.jpg

Listen, we as a family have memories of the partition. Most Bharatis were unscathed, but a significant part of our population was affected. My grandmother lost 5 siblings.

We have memories of the air attacks in the 65 war, my father tells stories of him cowering in nalas (canals) because he had missed the last bus ride out of Kasur, a border town. How many cities did the PAF bomb in 65 and 71? Instead, we bore the brunt of any air attacks.

Our country was dismembered by Bharati sponsored mukti bahni in 71, with many of our people still suffering and languishing in camps today.

I still remember the indiscrimnate bomb attacks in the 80s, when Bharati agents along with the KGB decided to punish pakistan for supporting the war against the soviets.

Even today, the terrorist attacks in Pakistan are linked to RAW agents operating from Afghanistani consulates, this is well known.

Your Hindu extremists in collusion with the security services assasinate innocent Pakistanis in the samjhota express, and then blame the victim's for having perpetrated it.

We do not oppress anyone, yet you oppress the Kashmiris, you refuse to hold a plebiscite and when the locals rebel, you accuse pakistan of creating the problem.

If anyone has a reason to hate, it is us Pakistanis. Yet we still forego, and want to let bygones be bygones. Maybe we should learn some intransigence from you guys.

Well, who started things in 65? And the Kashmiri people turned over the Pakistani infiltrators themselves. Kashmiris are smart enough to see that the Jihadi utopia is a dead end.

Gujarat was bad but it should not be blown up and used to incite people. I would suppose that the number of Muslims being killed by Muslims in FATA is a lot higher than the total number that died in Gujarat.

And then we could talk about support to Khalistanis. And then about the huge numbers of Bengali Hindus massacred in Bangladesh, not to mention Bengali Muslims.

But anyway, leave all that aside. My only point is that what is needed is that nobody escalates things.

For example, as regards Kashmir the proper thing would have been to pick up the threads from where Musharraf left off when he got destabilized over the Chief Justice issue.

Doing Mumbai was definitely not the way to carry forward from where Musharraf left off. We'll be dealing with the consequences for a long time.

Let them come...nothing can harm Neo! :bunny:

b7989ac212ac2e5dfe9850a0c0b08580.jpg

heheheeh guess what.

The person in the pic commits suicide. Why?

Because he watched lollywood movie where Shan spend all the bullets. The vilan fired at Shan and Shan catches the bullets filled his magazin and killed the vilan :enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom