What's new

Random songs and videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a Sari, but I love girls in shiffon Sari's

a40c541762a9dc16060347fcbdff517f.jpg

0b0bdb475f9fc7d0190a8381ec711f1e.jpg

:lol:, I've worn it once for an Indian friends wedding I still have the sari but I will need help from a team of consultants to wear it again.. :P

Fashion show hai....kitni models aai hain? :woot:

What the heck is Shepherds Pie!!!

d168f985afad1fcbf6e1cd787d39f3be.jpg

Shepherd's Pie

Minced meat, mixed with fresh vegatables, with a layer of potato puree on top, and sometimes cheese too, all baked in an oven....hmmm heavenly delight!!!

:lol:, I've worn it once for an Indian friends wedding I still have the sari but I will need help from a team of consultants to wear it again.. :P

Forget sari dear, try lehenga with a mini choli instead. I'm sure you'll love it. :agree:

Shepherd's Pie

Minced meat, mixed with fresh vegatables, with a layer of potato puree on top, and sometimes cheese too, all baked in an oven....hmmm heavenly delight!!!

looks yummie! :smitten:

Its English but seems to have originated from the Balkan. Local varities are called "pitta". :coffee:

Doesn't she look stunning...? :smitten:

6d512d5b42eb182ea02cbfe25bf6be37.jpg

Out of all the thousands of beautiful pics on the net, with models wearing this type of clothing, this is what you come up with?

I'm going to have to re examine my views about you...lol

Chili reminds me of this song... :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of all the thousands of beautiful pics on the net, with models wearing this type of clothing, this is what you come up with?

I'm going to have to re examine my views about you...lol

Whats wrong with her? Excuse me if I don't have a peivate harem of top models like you do. :rolleyes: :D

Shepherd's Pie

First time I have seen that, it is very close to American version of Pot Pie though. (The meat always Chicken)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom