What's new

Rahul dravid to retire from cricket

Starting to hate Cricket ... Plzz See This Add of Ranbir kapoor ... very Funny ... Cricket Vs Foot Ball ...

yes its time for waka waka..
---------------------------------

Dravid you will be missed....salute to your contribution to cricket..

Last edited by a moderator:
He is my favourite cricketer, very sad news for me. I dont think i can enjoy watching test cricket any more..
I think once Sachin and Laxman retire popularity of cricket will severely go down in India

422645_10150678619608395_846883394_9487896_1512613075_n.jpg

417656_10150678649438395_846883394_9488020_989894861_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
for me he is true master and chmpion of indian cricket tendulakr never come close to him reason tendulkar always played for himself but dravid always played for team he have been indian keeper as well and also captain and better captain than tendulkar i salute him and what he have given us to watc alwaus thrilled to see his test innings

No doubt he was the "Greatest" and he will be Missed,but in the end this is part and parcel of cricket,You got to retire to make way for new one's.There are others in line too VVS and Sachin.

He did great in England tour ,he was at top form their though we lost the series clean sweep.But it was the Aussie tour that was a Disaster , not just for him but the whole team.Me be he thought "This is it".

he will be missed !! :frown:

A Short memory of my life : I Was/use to be too fond of cricket ever since my childhood,we use to have "Local team" of ourselves too.My friends use to call me "Dravid" more often for one reason,I Use to play with technique and wasn't the one who suited for "Fast cricket" format.Whenever we use to have a match,I use to read the ball,take my time and get set just like dravid.Only difference was i am a "Southpaw".

No doubt he was among the "greatest",his records speaks all :tup:

Good bye Dravid. You will be missed in international cricket. Well done and wish you best of luck.

for me he is true master and chmpion of indian cricket tendulakr never come close to him reason tendulkar always played for himself but dravid always played for team he have been indian keeper as well and also captain and better captain than tendulkar i salute him and what he have given us to watc alwaus thrilled to see his test innings

Agreed !!!

who said about rahul i was saying about looser tendulkar and vvs

He was a great batsmen of his time... No doubt India would feel his absence especially in test cricket

Back
Top Bottom