What's new

Rahul dravid to retire from cricket

haahahahha knowladge looser called who never win a match to india single handedly whenever he scored runs most of times india lost and when dravid scroed hundreds most of time india won or drawn from looosing position he is true champ tendu is nothing i thought tendu should have retired in place of him he still had 2 years left to play he was good catcher and even better batsman from looser tendulkar and top of that all he is team players who scores runs for india not for himself i think he was forced to retire becoz looser tendulkar stilll hungry for records and no one is making space for youngsters now he made it sacrifice it shows how great he is he only think of india not himself and loooser tendulkar only want to score his 1 more hundred that why he is cheap and im sure if he plays next 200 odi and test he will never get it INSHAHALLAH

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

rahul is greatest of all time for me

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

he was better batsman better player better captain better fielder than tendulkar in all of his career

haahahahha knowladge looser called who never win a match to india single handedly whenever he scored runs most of times india lost and when dravid scroed hundreds most of time india won or drawn from looosing position he is true champ tendu is nothing i thought tendu should have retired in place of him he still had 2 years left to play he was good catcher and even better batsman from looser tendulkar and top of that all he is team players who scores runs for india not for himself i think he was forced to retire becoz looser tendulkar stilll hungry for records and no one is making space for youngsters now he made it sacrifice it shows how great he is he only think of india not himself and loooser tendulkar only want to score his 1 more hundred that why he is cheap and im sure if he plays next 200 odi and test he will never get it INSHAHALLAH

by shouting loud and loud looser doesn't make him a looser...but I think you are real life looser. Do you know Tendulkar got three MoM against Pakistan in 5 matches in world cup. he is a source of great inspiration and motivation to the youngsters not in India all around the world. whenever he goes out to bat he gets standing ovation in every part of the world. He is just one of the most humble and gentleman cricketer we have. His dedication to game is unmatchable. Stop your useless rants. ths topic doesn't have any thing to do with any other cricketers.

Mods..please take a note of this low life person.

so what wasim imran also got standing awation man bottom line is what you have done for your country how many times you made india win result is a bottom line not runs and record

so what wasim imran also got standing awation man bottom line is what you have done for your country how many times you made india win result is a bottom line not runs and record

so how did you come to the conclusion that they don't win games for India ? stop posting your useless rants.

A great loss to cricket, players like him will never come back, Youngsters nowdays believe too heavily in flashy cricket, it was a true delight to watch the wall battle it out all day to save a game for India, will miss his immaculate defense and strong character on the field. Goodbye Wall, the end of one truly great era.

nitin goyal i dont know what kind of man you are but i will pick dravid over vvs and tendulkar anyday of time any season of cricket and in any pitch in the world dravid will beat tendulkar in all departnments

nitin goyal i dont know what kind of man you are but i will pick dravid over vvs and tendulkar anyday of time any season of cricket and in any pitch in the world dravid will beat tendulkar in all departnments

they may beat they may not....but it doesn't make sense to tarnish other cricketers image. you should also know the basic of cricket -- it's a team game not individual.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

rahul is greatest of all time for me

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

he was better batsman better player better captain better fielder than tendulkar in all of his career

cool down bro..Rahul is a great cricketer and just retired.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

What a great batsman he was, sad to see him go. I would love it if he can coach Afghan batsmen on a temporary basis. :D

You guys will learn how to defend the ball and wear out the bowlers :P

how they are looser ? do you iota of knowledge regarding cricket ?
:woot:I think bro TV has not penetrated there area so they are making such ridiculous comments!!!
anyways a thousand salute to a legend and hope to see him soon in action in IPL(this year captaining RR)

SuperFalcon.. both Dravid & Tendulkar are great players in their own right. Exceptional personalities both on & off the field. Lets not try & make it one vs other.. 'cause we in India love them equally & feel that we are lucky to have such icons in our ranks. End of the day rahul will always be remembered as THE WALL & tendulkar as MASTER BLASTER... & that's how the knowledgeble cricket public in the world will remember them!!

about time...dude's gettin old, like many of their other cricketers like Sachin

Dravid's a fanstastic cricketer though, sure he'll be missed. But they'll likely keep him for their cricket board or at least use him as a commentator/analyst type

What a great batsman he was, sad to see him go. I would love it if he can coach Afghan batsmen on a temporary basis. :D

you guys had Taj Malik who was a brilliant and dignified person. Sad to see that Afghan cricket at such an early stage is mired in corruption and crony-ism (his main reason for leaving) and i hope that changes since i see potential in Afghan cricket

many of the top cricketers in Afghanistan took interest and became cricketers during their time in Pakistan, it should be noted

Back
Top Bottom