What's new

Quick Question for Pakistani Meat Eaters

Do you chew on bones and suck the bone marrow?

• Total voters
Do you guys chew the bones after eating gosht or am I just an animal? My favorite part of eating bakra or cow is hadi and nulli(bone marrow). Just wanted to know If Pakistani youth today are still the same from the 90's, or If the burger influence has changed them dramatically.

@Maarkhoor @Ghareeb_Da_Baal @DESERT FIGHTER @Imran Khan @Kabira @JonAsad

Asalamu Alaikum

Sometimes, but not often.

If I have goat bone in my mouth I can easily crack it in half with my jaw power.

Not much of an accomplishment since a lot of them are rather weak.

@Peaceful Civilian @SecularNationalist

You people are laughing now. It's fun, but I already have your IP being tracked. Mazaa karna, kyun ke jab me Pakistan aya apke daant itt se tor ke yehi site par video upload kar dun ga. Tumaray jaisay haramzaade mere saamne to ho, pir baat mazay ki banaay.
Please peddle this internet tough guy elsewhere, you can’t do shit and neither can @SecularNationalist or anyone else especially the laughable bit about IP tracking which we use it more often than most think to tackle the extremist brigade that pops up now and then. You want to track an IP to actually beat someone up and prove manhood? Go after a Hizb-ut-tahrir guy in philly who was trying to entice young men in Islamabad to woo their military relatives into Khilafat and revolution while he sits here and slurps a caramel macchiato.

Moreover, those trying to act all tough guy on the internet goes only against your favor and only makes people take you less seriously when in reality both of you are able to offer some really good perspectives on topics.

Neither of you are teenagers out to prove manhood especially when in reality you live fairly stable adult lives.
However, when all it takes to go from nali and marrow to maa behen, then it clearly reflects upon maturity of thought.

Please peddle this internet tough guy elsewhere, you can’t do shit and neither can @SecularNationalist or anyone else especially the laughable bit about IP tracking which we use it more often than most think to tackle the extremist brigade that pops up now and then. You want to track an IP to actually beat someone up and prove manhood? Go after a Hizb-ut-tahrir guy in philly who was trying to entice young men in Islamabad to woo their military relatives into Khilafat and revolution while he sits here and slurps a caramel macchiato.

Moreover, trying to act all tough guy on the internet goes only against your favor and only makes people take you less seriously when in reality both of you are able to offer some really good perspectives on topics.

Neither of you are teenagers out to prove manhood especially when in reality you live fairly stable adult lives.
However, when all it takes to go from nali and marrow to maa behen, then it clearly reflects upon members behavior.
What,s the point of mentioning me ??
You know only he and that so called amry officer are trying to become tough internet guys not me.And trust me since they are the ones who are crossing their limits i am capable of teaching them some really hard lesson.That so called army officer has my real home address and i am still waiting for him to show up.
Do not insult me by putting me in that same category.If you a sane person you can see that by comparing my posts with theirs.

I don't swallow bones whole lol
What can get chewed is swallowed

That makes more sense. I eat the cartilage, the bone marrow and use the bones as a DIY spoon to eat the gravy. The gravy tastes better that way.

What,s the point of mentioning me ??
You know only he and that so called amry officer are trying to become tough internet guys not me.And trust me since they are the ones who are crossing their limits i am capable of teaching them some really hard lesson.That so called army officer has my real home address and i am still waiting for him to show up.
Do not insult me by putting me in that same category.If you a sane person you can see that by comparing my posts with theirs.

Please let us know where being claimed military is stated- we will forward any IP’s and military identity claims to relevant organizations as it has been requested to monitor such claims in light of crackdown on fake news and those claiming to be serving military officers.
@Horus

Please let us know where being claimed military is stated- we will forward any IP’s and military identity claims to relevant organizations as it has been requested to monitor such claims in light of crackdown on fake news and those claiming to be serving military officers.
@Horus

Maarkhoor regularly signs off as Col. Mian something.

Do you have Colonels who are not military?

Cheers, Doc

Lmao does he? :rofl:

Yes. Why are you and Oscar laughing?

On this very thread he said he tracked down a member here on PDF.

Confronted him physically in Rawalpindi (I think).

And made him pee his pants.

What is this?

How can such happen?

Cheers, Doc

Yes. Why are you and Oscar laughing?

On this very thread he said he tracked down a member here on PDF.

Confronted him physically in Rawalpindi (I think).

And made him pee his pants.

What is this?

How can such happen?

Cheers, Doc
I once saw me a flying peacock once from a Etihad flight at 38000 ft

Ok man.

But talk to Jana ...

Razi needs a wife. Simple.

Cheers, Doc
That’s his personal matter and I really don’t give a personal hoot about anyone. Second I log off here I don’t remember your usernames for the most part. Unless the other oscar is using my login which he does at times.
Still, this is a forum.. 1010100110101’s and nothing more.

Little fraternization occurs outside for most people.

That’s his personal matter and I really don’t give a personal hoot about anyone. Second I log off here I don’t remember your usernames for the most part. Unless the other oscar is using my login which he does at times.

Out here in India, in current times, people are definitely being stalked on the internet.

And the state is complicit.

Just wondering how or why Pakistan would be different? Given that there has always been the belief that PDF has state backing and linkages?

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom