What's new

Quick Question for Pakistani Meat Eaters

Do you chew on bones and suck the bone marrow?

• Total voters
yaar its sometime i chew too small bones but sometime not . frozen chiken no beef goat yes . abhi abhi beef khaya hai allo gosht but it was boneless :D you are normal ohh forget to tell you in front of people or in restaurants in did not chew . only paay i chew sometime in public :P

Kharria bones are very soft. And we Parsis cook it on slow simmer (with vaal - beans) for a long time. So they become really soft. And everything really sticky. With hard broon bread to dip in.

My granny (nani) made it best. Miss her.

Cheers, Doc

It's no surprise about the state of our nation really. Look at this example on our forum.
Apparently this forum is full of patriots looking out for the best interests of our nation. It seems to me not only do we eat bones like animals but we fight like them too.

OP insinuated that anyone who doesn't eat bones is a burger. It's not outright offensive but is rude. Other people then respond by calling him a dog and suggesting he sucks c0ck. This was clearly an over reaction to OP and also an escalation. We then have a 3 way fight to see who can be more shameless as they insult each others families and threaten online persons.

I know some of you guys must be at least in your 20's, the attitude is pathetic. You're not schoolboys, you shouldn't behave like them.

I used to be a Troll, a cyber bully and in the end I just realised I was creating a bitter environment for myself and others. Todat sometimes I do get provoked, we are all humans, but I'll edit any posts where I personally attack someone, or apologise if I do. I do make an exception for Indian trolls...lol

There is nothing demeaning about using the report button, or putting someone on the ignore list. Have respect for others, expect the same for yourself. Its civility 101.

Some of you guys are fathers, others will be soon InshaAllah, it's so hard to teach your children unity and how to be good people, if you're not practising it yourself.

Mods should be more active with discipline on the forum, it's too lax.

It's no surprise about the state of our nation really. Look at this example on our forum.
Apparently this forum is full of patriots looking out for the best interests of our nation. It seems to me not only do we eat bones like animals but we fight like them too.

OP insinuated that anyone who doesn't eat bones is a burger. It's not outright offensive but is rude. Other people then respond by calling him a dog and suggesting he sucks c0ck. This was clearly an over reaction to OP and also an escalation. We then have a 3 way fight to see who can be more shameless as they insult each others families and threaten online persons.

I know some of you guys must be at least in your 20's, the attitude is pathetic. You're not schoolboys, you shouldn't behave like them.

I used to be a Troll, a cyber bully and in the end I just realised I was creating a bitter environment for myself and others. Todat sometimes I do get provoked, we are all humans, but I'll edit any posts where I personally attack someone, or apologise if I do. I do make an exception for Indian trolls...lol

There is nothing demeaning about using the report button, or putting someone on the ignore list. Have respect for others, expect the same for yourself. Its civility 101.

Some of you guys are fathers, others will be soon InshaAllah, it's so hard to teach your children unity and how to be good people, if you're not practising it yourself.

Mods should be more active with discipline on the forum, it's too lax.

Monday?

I don't understand why you want to insult me. I just admit that as punjabis say 'me hadiya chab da'. I thought most Pakistanis were like myself. The best taste comes from the juices of the bones, in my opinion. If you think I am an animal you can say so.

My grandfather used to encourage us to eat the meat off bones, for the strength of our teeth. Thanks to him, I can easily open any soda bottle cap with my teeth with minimal effort.

Your dog is your own father, so what am I supposed to think about you as a person?

Leave it for the jinns brother

Also statistically, I've been less lucky than you.

A lot less.

Not even on the same planet less.

Cheers, Doc

I am sure if we compare the actual ban material for both of us, you will not be saying this. But thats just over the past 1.5 years and not counting your prolonged overall stay here in PDF.

Leave it for the jinns brother

Or Lizard people from the Illuminati clan?

I am sure if we compare the actual ban material for both of us, you will not be saying this. But thats just over the past 1.5 years and not counting your prolonged overall stay here in PDF.

How do you know about my alleged prolonged extended stay on PDF if you've been here only since 2017?

You understand its a highly rhetorical question of course.

Cheers, Doc

How do you know about my alleged prolonged extended stay on PDF if you've been here only since 2017?

You understand its a highly rhetorical question of course.

Cheers, Doc

I have read you talk about it.

Back
Top Bottom