What's new

Quick Question for Pakistani Meat Eaters

Do you chew on bones and suck the bone marrow?

• Total voters
I usually get the marrow out by sucking like a hoover, then I chew the bones till I can get all the juicy bits of it. I lose respect for anyone who visits my household and does not do the same. Weakness disgusts me.

Wrong.

They have extremely tactile and dexterous tongues.

@Joe Shearer

Cheers, Doc

It does sound as if you have been very closely acquainted with some 'professional' Bengalis. I do hope that those encounters were satisfying.

Sadly, all regional “angst” aside.. India went from the “saner” twin out of the raj split to the “insane” one whilst Pakistan is now regaining sanity.
It would be an off topic discussion and me and @Joe Shearer have had our conversations on the deeper issue relating to this and why 50-100 years from now when “gog and magogs” break out of their wall for fertile land and remaining untapped resources after they have exhausted theirs, and others come in to “fight” them.. tab aik jaisi zaban wale aur shakal wale bohat yaad aienge.

So painfully true. How can we let this happen to us?

It does sound as if you have been very closely acquainted with some 'professional' Bengalis. I do hope that those encounters were satisfying.

So painfully true. How can we let this happen to us?
All we can do is watch, have some gol gappas and hope the next generation lives through it. Frankly I hope I am just an alarmist regarding the hordes from the north and as such global warnimg and over population is what plagues the area the worst.

Do you guys chew the bones after eating gosht or am I just an animal? My favorite part of eating bakra or cow is hadi and nulli(bone marrow). Just wanted to know If Pakistani youth today are still the same from the 90's, or If the burger influence has changed them dramatically.

@Maarkhoor @Ghareeb_Da_Baal @DESERT FIGHTER @Imran Khan @Kabira @JonAsad

My teeth gave up so I don't t eat red meat any more.. It gets stuck on places the tooth pick cannot reach and it hurts later on.. But still i love to chew on a murgi bone if it counts i suck it dry...

Back
Top Bottom