What's new

Chanakya Niti :: For those who don't know about Chanikya

More modern Hindus need to read this. Modern Hinduism wa hijacked by those in power and corrupted by some Brahmins...this is well known but not documented...

Know first before speak.........................:argh: :argh::argh::argh::argh: :argh:

Splurgenxs
u just gave a inshort & adept reason for ChankyaNiti & its Mod-us Operand-ii

what i find very interesting in all of Chnkyas quotes on women are ...

is how he despises an evil women(hilarious at the same time)

this leads me to one conclusion ---that women indeed used to play a very important role in political manipulation in the Bhartya landmass.

i dont find much focus on women when i read other statesmen

^^ i was also thinkin same but you wrote it earliar!!!!!

any way why are all the great man so terrified by wicked WOMEN , then these mahila mukti types want equal rights + prefrential treatment ......

I am certain, this has nothing to do with Hindu dharma; otherwise, my apologies in advance.

He was a politician, we can question a politician's ideology.

You certainly can. Even if he was a sage, one can always debate & if possible improve upon 2000+ years old ideologies.

And yes, some of his ideologies might put the modern day talibans to shame. But at the same time, vast majorities were pure gem and very relevant to today.

Mind it, I'm not that well versed either, hence completely open to scrutiny & debate of his ideologies. At least I don't mind if someone points out my own mistakes.

You certainly can. Even if he was a sage, one can always debate & if possible improve upon 2000+ years old ideologies.

And yes, some of his ideologies might put the modern day talibans to shame. But at the same time, vast majorities were pure gem and very relevant to today.

Mind it, I'm not that well versed either, hence completely open to scrutiny & debate of his ideologies. At least I don't mind if someone points out my own mistakes.
so true & thats the difference?????

More modern Hindus need to read this. Modern Hinduism wa hijacked by those in power and corrupted by some Brahmins...this is well known but not documented...
Bloody hell now dont start off with the Brahmin issue again without Proper knowledge of the issue.
on the other hand we already had a headache at noon on the same brahmin issue at some other thread & wouldnt want to follow it here also.

^^^^ too

Know first before speak.........................:argh: :argh::argh::argh::argh: :argh:

So what wrong did he say. Would you mind analyse his post rather then attacking the poster please.

I would like to hear from you what wrong did this particular post contains.

So what wrong did he say. Would you mind analyse his ost rather then attacking the poster please.

I would like to hear from you what wrong did this particular post contains.

This is nothing to do with brahmin ok. If he speak about politicians he can, but not about any caste.

Bloody hell now dont start off with the Brahmin issue again without Proper knowledge of the issue.
on the other hand we already had a headache at noon on the same brahmin issue at some other thread & wouldnt want to follow it here also.

well the thing is that human society is /was never perfect , at that time Bhramins were more powerfull & till 60 years back to some extend , i personally dont have anyting against them & admire there knoledge of many subjects , but that said it is a fact that most of the ill's in sanatan dharma were practised cause some brahmin's wanted to milk that , not to forget what happened in past(sati pratha , untaouchabels,caste system & ill treatment of dalits+buisness in the name of relegon) wasnt that a bitter reality , though in modern india we have almost totally eradicated it(thanks to likes of raja ram mohan roy , aarya samaaj & swany ram krishna param hans,swamy vivekanand) exept there buisness still running (go to mathura, kashee &vrindaban)

well the thing is that human society is /was never perfect , at that time Bhramins were more powerfull & till 60 years back to some extend , i personally dont have anyting against them & admire there knoledge of many subjects , but that said it is a fact that most of the ill's in sanatan dharma were practised cause some brahmin's wanted to milk that , not to forget what happened in past(sati pratha , untaouchabels,caste system & ill treatment of dalits+buisness in the name of relegon) wasnt that a bitter reality , though in modern india we have almost totally eradicated it(thanks to likes of raja ram mohan roy , aarya samaaj & swany ram krishna param hans,swamy vivekanand) exept there buisness still running (go to mathura, kashee &vrindaban)

Bro, according to me Caste and Religion never speaks, its only money that speaks, that plays that makes others play, You see any of the generation, the caste which has more money will play with others who is not having, this itself speaks caste or religion doesn't matter only this game is played by money.

This is nothing to do with brahmin ok. If he speak about politicians he can, but not about any caste.

Well he did not attack the whole brahmin community per-se, but said some brahmin.

I, for one, endorse his line of thought. I (or he) may be wrong, but what I could understand from his post, I will try to elaborate:

1. Even though Chanakya was a brahmin himself, he wasn't biased & endorsed equality of all section of the society. Equality was prevelant during his time amongst all section.

2. But due to growing ambitions of some brahmin later on, some section (or cast) were started to be labelled as lower cast and some (read brahmins) as upper cast.

Now my inputs:

1. Brahmins weren't supposed to be by birth, but by their knowledge of the Vedas. But by making it (being brahmin) a birth right, our social fabric started to loose its strength. That is why, our internal cohessiveness suffered and later on outside invaders could overcome our resistence time and time again.

2. At present day India, all these cast system needs to be abolished as soon as possible. It should not be so hard to criticise ourselves. We now need only two casts, those who have enough & those who does not.

Anyways, feel free to point my mistakes. I'm open to learn new things.

Bro, according to me Caste and Religion never speaks, its only money that speaks, that plays that makes others play, You see any of the generation, the caste which has more money will play with others who is not having, this itself speaks caste or religion doesn't matter only this game is played by money.

so true my freind but th thing is we indians have paid very very dearly for some 2000 or so years just because one section of owr society wanted to use & abuse sanatan dharam for there personal gains, am i wrong ?????????

Well he did not attack the whole brahmin community per-se, but said some brahmin.

I, for one, endorse his line of thought. I (or he) may be wrong, but what I could understand from his post, I will try to elaborate:

1. Even though Chanakya was a brahmin himself, he wasn't biased & endorsed equality of all section of the society. Equality was prevelant during his time amongst all section.

2. But due to growing ambitions of some brahmin later on, some section (or cast) were started to be labelled as lower cast and some (read brahmins) as upper cast.

Now my inputs:

1. Brahmins weren't supposed to be by birth, but by their knowledge of the Vedas. But by making it (being brahmin) a birth right, our social fabric started to loose its strength. That is why, our internal cohessiveness suffered and later on outside invaders could overcome our resistence time and time again.

2. At present day India, all these cast system needs to be abolished as soon as possible. It should not be so hard to criticise ourselves. We now need only two casts, those who have enough & those who does not.

Anyways, feel free to point my mistakes. I'm open to learn new things.

Bro, can you show me @ this generation is there any equality anywhere, no you can't find because that is nothing to do with caste, it is only money. If a religion people are rich they will play, if a caste people are rich they will play, that's all.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

so true my freind but th thing is we indians have paid very very dearly for some 2000 or so years just because one section of owr society wanted to use & abuse sanatan dharam for there personal gains, am i wrong ?????????

Here I am not judging anybody, I am just saying that we can't blame any body, which has nothing to do with Chanikya

Bro, can you show me @ this generation is there any equality anywhere, no you can't find because that is nothing to do with caste, it is only money. If a religion people are rich they will play, if a caste people are rich they will play, that's all.

i read it somewhere on this forum & my grand father also told me that in anciant times caste were not by birth but by your deeds & this manusmriti is just a tool which some clever bhrahmins devised to rule over the rest after the decline of Buddhism & resurgance of hinduism some 2000 years back.

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Here I am not judging anybody, I am just saying that we can't blame any body, which has nothing to do with Chanikya

sorry for being off topic , Thanks .

Back
Top Bottom