What's new

Quick Question for Pakistani Meat Eaters

Do you chew on bones and suck the bone marrow?

• Total voters
I love Siri Payee, nalli nihari .... but I can't chew the bones..however I extract the bone marrow and eat it. However, it has to be of cow...not bakra..But one must exercise a lot after eating it since it is pure cholesterol.
i'm a vegan , but tell me which taste better , mutton or beef or chicken ?

Do you guys chew the bones after eating gosht or am I just an animal? My favorite part of eating bakra or cow is hadi and nulli(bone marrow). Just wanted to know If Pakistani youth today are still the same from the 90's, or If the burger influence has changed them dramatically.

@Maarkhoor @Ghareeb_Da_Baal @DESERT FIGHTER @Imran Khan @Kabira @JonAsad
I used to do that when I was a Pindi boy.
Then I became health conscious burger type, got rid of many of my old dietary habits.
index.jpg

If I have goat bone in my mouth I can easily crack it in half with my jaw power.
I have the jaw power to do so but sadly no gum power to back it up. I'd end up with shattered teeth if I try to do that.

Yes it's me

I eat the bones and have since I've been a child Makes your bones and teeth strong

When famiky use the breast part of the chicken and the bones and ribs are left I even cook them and eat them with white rice

Don't laugh I'm the only guy in my family who eats like this

I even fry my fish so the kanda is soft and I can crunch it and swallow it

Goat bones , beef bones , foot , head everything even fish heads including eyes I find more flavourful than the meat

Plus I can not eat chicken breast or boneless chicken
Yuk

Another thing fish without bones i can't eat

Yes it's me

I eat the bones and have since I've been a child Makes your bones and teeth strong

When famiky use the breast part of the chicken and the bones and ribs are left I even cook them and eat them with white rice

Don't laugh I'm the only guy in my family who eats like this

I even fry my fish so the kanda is soft and I can crunch it and swallow it

Goat bones , beef bones , foot , head everything even fish heads including eyes I find more flavourful than the meat

Plus I can not eat chicken breast or boneless chicken
Yuk

Another thing fish without bones i can't eat

Don't you have trouble shitting? Am sure not all the bones get digested? :lol:

Chicken and fish.
White meat is not only better tasting(for me) but is also a healthier option.
Same here i prefer white meat reason being health and mental satisfaction

i'm a vegan , but tell me which taste better , mutton or beef or chicken ?
Mutton liver is the best particularly if its spicy and you eat it with chilli sauce

Back
Top Bottom