What's new

Quick Question for Pakistani Meat Eaters

Do you chew on bones and suck the bone marrow?

• Total voters
Out here in India, in current times, people are definitely being stalked on the internet.

And the state is complicit.

Just wondering how or why Pakistan would be different? Given that there has always been the belief that PDF has state backing and linkages?

Cheers, Doc
PDF has NO state backing. Linkages are a personal matter.

PDF has NO state backing. Linkages are a personal matter.

Don't know about others, but personally for me with my politics under the current regime, I am a lot more comfortable here than on any Indian owned or hosted or controlled forum.

We are hurtling towards a fascist state.

Cheers, Doc

Don't know about others, but personally for me with my politics under the current regime, I am a lot more comfortable here than on any Indian owned or hosted or controlled forum.

We are hurtling towards a fascist state.

Cheers, Doc
Sadly, all regional “angst” aside.. India went from the “saner” twin out of the raj split to the “insane” one whilst Pakistan is now regaining sanity.
It would be an off topic discussion and me and @Joe Shearer have had our conversations on the deeper issue relating to this and why 50-100 years from now when “gog and magogs” break out of their wall for fertile land and remaining untapped resources after they have exhausted theirs, and others come in to “fight” them.. tab aik jaisi zaban wale aur shakal wale bohat yaad aienge.

Please peddle this internet tough guy elsewhere, you can’t do shit and neither can @SecularNationalist or anyone else especially the laughable bit about IP tracking which we use it more often than most think to tackle the extremist brigade that pops up now and then. You want to track an IP to actually beat someone up and prove manhood? Go after a Hizb-ut-tahrir guy in philly who was trying to entice young men in Islamabad to woo their military relatives into Khilafat and revolution while he sits here and slurps a caramel macchiato.

Moreover, those trying to act all tough guy on the internet goes only against your favor and only makes people take you less seriously when in reality both of you are able to offer some really good perspectives on topics.

Neither of you are teenagers out to prove manhood especially when in reality you live fairly stable adult lives.
However, when all it takes to go from nali and marrow to maa behen, then it clearly reflects upon maturity of thought.

I don't know how hard it is for you guys to start from beginning of the thread to see who started shit talking and insulting family members first.

I don't know how hard it is for you guys to start from beginning of the thread to see who started shit talking and insulting family members first.
I see it, hence I tagged and referred to all involved.

So to ALL
Please keep such street big boy acts to teenage years.

Do you guys chew the bones after eating gosht or am I just an animal? My favorite part of eating bakra or cow is hadi and nulli(bone marrow). Just wanted to know If Pakistani youth today are still the same from the 90's, or If the burger influence has changed them dramatically.

@Maarkhoor @Ghareeb_Da_Baal @DESERT FIGHTER @Imran Khan @Kabira @JonAsad
I dont "chew bones" but i do like the marrow... I hated it as a kid when my mother used to forced me to eat it.. However Im a bit choosy when it comes to meat...

P.S: My family used to call me a hindu as a child coz I didnt eat much meat.. :lol: Not anymore....

@lastofthepatriots I never had "maghz/brain" coz It kinda looked disgusting... not until the last year of univ... when it became my favourite...

Please let us know where being claimed military is stated- we will forward any IP’s and military identity claims to relevant organizations as it has been requested to monitor such claims in light of crackdown on fake news and those claiming to be serving military officers.
@Horus
Oh you got to be kidding me mod
Where were you when i had a fight with Maarkhor and lastofthepatriots and when maarkhor even revealed his army service no.You can ask Waz for confirmation.He is lt col mian ahmed rattay according to him who served in a military intelligence branch in sialkot.According to him he traced many guys online and beated the crap out of them later.If he is really an army officer imagine the damage he is causing to the reputation of army.

Oh you got to be kidding me mod
Where were you when i had a fight with Maarkhor and lastofthepatriots and when maarkhor even revealed his army service no.You can ask Waz for confirmation.He is lt col mian ahmed rattay according to him who served in a military intelligence branch in sialkot.According to him he traced many guys online and beated the crap out of them later.If he is really an army officer imagine the damage he is causing to the reputation of army.

Wasn't that because you started cursing his family and his mother you snake?

@Oscar @waz

If you look into this loser's history all he does is insult people's families without provocation. I'm surprised this retard hasn't been banned yet.

I cant believe i have the most sensible posts in most threads.

And i am a Troll.

#LakhDi

Andhon mein Kana Raja lol
Enjoy the crown while it lasts

This has been a super entertaining thread. Wish the mods didn’t put the hammer down on this...
Some of us are bored of Netflix, just saying.

This has been a super entertaining thread. Wish the mods didn’t put the hammer down on this...
Some of us are bored of Netflix, just saying.

What is with you People?

Your mob mentality just kicks in when you see an Argument getting overboard.

For shame sir. For shame.

To think this is etched in digital history. Makes my mind Go whoooooooooshhh

Nothing wrong with a dirty limerick
Unless you have a weak constitution

Nah not everything that comes in mind need be spoken...

Think twice as they say in bangladeshi brothels.

Back
Top Bottom