What's new

Quick Question for Pakistani Meat Eaters

Do you chew on bones and suck the bone marrow?

• Total voters
i'm a vegan , but tell me which taste better , mutton or beef or chicken ?
It's entirely how it's cooked. People will have thier preferences. For me beef tastes best in burgers, steaks and as a curry. Mutton pilau is wonderful (lamb/mutton grilled is great too. Chicken is at its best fried or as chargah.

What is with you People?

Your mob mentality just kicks in when you see an Argument getting overboard.

For shame sir. For shame.

To think this is etched in digital history. Makes my mind Go whoooooooooshhh

Nah not everything that comes in mind need be spoken...

Think twice as they say in bangladeshi brothels.

I STILL GOT IT

@lastofthepatriots ho sakta hai kutoon ko nehla nehla ker unki adaateen bhi a gai hoon tujh main bhai :lol:

مجھے تو لگتا ہے تم ارائیوں کے سر پر لگا پیاز کھانے کا الزام دھونا چاہتے ہو کہ دیکھو ہم ہڈی والا گوشت بھی کھاتے ہیں ۔ پر مجھے اب بھی یقین نہیں کہ ارائیں پیاز کے علاوہ کچھ اور کھاتے ہیں:rofl:

What is with you People?

Your mob mentality just kicks in when you see an Argument getting overboard.

For shame sir. For shame.

To think this is etched in digital history. Makes my mind Go whoooooooooshhh

hahaha
Cant help it now can we, its part of our DNA.
A leopard cant change his spots
Besides, I have a penchant for good entertainment and I shall have it. This beats Netflix any day of the week.

Nah not everything that comes in mind need be spoken...

Think twice as they say in bangladeshi brothels.

Know your audience is what I would say...and given where this thread is going or has been, join the festivus.lol

Last edited:
I am sure if we compare the actual ban material for both of us, you will not be saying this. But thats just over the past 1.5 years and not counting your prolonged overall stay here in PDF.

Or Lizard people from the Illuminati clan?

is that you david icke.

Today at fight club! LastOfThePatriots( 1 Man Army) VS Everyone. :fans:

On topic, I don't eat meat much, but I know that eating bone marrow has many health benefits.

how-people-eat-chicken-vhite-people-black-people-haitians-33535427.png

Wasn't that because you started cursing his family and his mother you snake?

@Oscar @waz

If you look into this loser's history all he does is insult people's families without provocation. I'm surprised this retard hasn't been banned yet.
Well let,s see what you tough guys got in reality.Even if you impersonate lt col mian ahmed rattay or you exist in reality both ways are going to face your real aukaat very soon.
I can forgive low lives like you if it,s just personal but here you are damaging the reputation of pakistan army .You are exactly the type of people who provoke first and later on your knees beg for forgiveness.

Well let,s see what you tough guys got in reality.Even if you impersonate lt col mian ahmed rattay or you exist in reality both ways are going to face your real aukaat very soon.
I can forgive low lives like you if it,s just personal but here you are damaging the reputation of pakistan army .You are exactly the type of people who provoke first and later on your knees beg for forgiveness.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Look at your first response to this thread. You are uneducated moron talking shit for what reason? If I shove kalishnikov up your behind, what will you say then? You talk too much. Internet is internet, but I would love to see you say these things to my face in Pakistan. I will break your face.

No.

I have trouble chewing and swallowing solid food(GERD).

Bone marrow may help with Gut health.

You should drop taking too much tea and excessive smoking, try taking Ispaghol (Psyllium seed) phaki after every meal with water .... don't soak it just phaaki and drink water on it. It helps with bloating, and gerd, acidity, chest burn etc. You may notice weight loss within three months, helps in shredding ......... so I would be careful with its excessive use.

If I have goat bone in my mouth I can easily crack it in half with my jaw power.

This is bit exaggerated ....... only crocodiles have this much jaw power, not even the lions and tigers.

Back
Top Bottom