What's new

Quick Question for Pakistani Meat Eaters

Do you chew on bones and suck the bone marrow?

• Total voters
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Look at your first response to this thread. You are uneducated moron talking shit for what reason? If I shove kalishnikov up your behind, what will you say then? You talk too much. Internet is internet, but I would love to see you say these things to my face in Pakistan. I will break your face.
You got my real address son.Come with your Ak47 and you will leave getting a whole G3 in your rectum.The barrel will enter in your anus and come out from your mouth.Please face me this if you are born from one father.I have already seen what that pussy cat maarkhor already in pakistan got ,let,s see what you got after landing in pakistan.

This is bit exaggerated ....... only crocodiles have this much jaw power, not even the lions and tigers.
He is full of shit and full of exaggeration .
That,s what happen you are some unemployed frustrated second class citizen living in america and once in a week wash dogs for a living.When his mind idle 90% of the time such things come in his mind.

how-people-eat-chicken-vhite-people-black-people-haitians-33535427.png

The last one is very common among us too.

It's where all the juice and taste is. Otherwise chicken as a meat is just too bland ...

Cheers, Doc

Bone marrow may help with Gut health.

You should drop taking too much tea and excessive smoking, try taking Ispaghol (Psyllium seed) phaki after every meal with water .... don't soak it just phaaki and drink water on it. It helps with bloating, and gerd, acidity, chest burn etc. You may notice weight loss within three months, helps in shredding ......... so I would be careful with its excessive use.

This is bit exaggerated ....... only crocodiles have this much jaw power, not even the lions and tigers.

I'm not lying. It is very easy for me. Pakistani soda caps are like hawa top open for me.

I'm not lying. It is very easy for me. Pakistani soda caps are like hawa top open for me.

Bakray di huddi is not easy to break into two. Kissi kabootar shabootar di huddi hoy gi. There is difference between soda caps and bakray di huddi. Cracking walnuts may be .......

The last one is very common among us too.

It's where all the juice and taste is. Otherwise chicken as a meat is just too bland ...

Cheers, Doc

How good / bad is Delhi for a Pakistani?

Bakray di huddi is not easy to break into two. Kissi kabootar shabootar di huddi hoy gi. There is difference between soda caps and bakray di huddi. Cracking walnuts may be .......

How good / bad is Delhi for a Pakistani?

Don't know about Pakistani.

I can barely tolerate an overnight business trip.

My eyes start burning. Like I'm getting conjunctivitis bc.

Weather n pollution just sucks.

Food is great though. Especially the oily buttery northie stuff.

Cheers, Doc

try taking Ispaghol (Psyllium seed) phaki after every meal with water .... don't soak it just phaaki and drink water on it. It helps with bloating, and gerd, acidity, chest burn etc.
Does it help with Cholesterol as well? I have high cholesterol detected recently... every other report is fine, except cholesterol.. BP normal, blood tests normal etc etc.. but my cholesterol worried the doctor.. I am not overweight..

I don't want to take cholesterol medicine.. My doc has given me 3 months to lower the LDL down through change in eating habits and exercise, otherwise she said she would be forced to prescribe medicine.. which I want to avoid..

Will Ispaghol help? I have two months left in retesting.. have already started avoiding kunnay, nalli niharian and paye.. :(

:lol:

This is how I eat.

Does it help with Cholesterol as well? I have high cholesterol detected recently... every other report is fine, except cholesterol.. BP normal, blood tests normal etc etc.. but my cholesterol worried the doctor.. I am not overweight..

I don't want to take cholesterol medicine.. My doc has given me 3 months to lower the LDL down through change in eating habits and exercise, otherwise she said she would be forced to prescribe medicine.. which I want to avoid..

Will Ispaghol help? I have two months left in retesting.. have already started avoiding kunnay, nalli niharian and paye.. :(

Daaliya ya oatmeal will help. Eat twice a day. Your last meal for dinner can be chicken with roti, but also add vegetables/salaad. Make sure the chicken is tandoori and not cooked in oils.

I am towards my adult years and can easily crack a nulli wali hadi in half with my jaw power. Wo bhi bakray wali nulli.

Yar sharat la ........ ainway na chor. Tay hosla kar ......... ki laga ay bachya wargo laran tay.

Don't know about Pakistani.

I can barely tolerate an overnight business trip.

My eyes start burning. Like I'm getting conjunctivitis bc.

Weather n pollution just sucks.

Food is great though. Especially the oily buttery northie stuff.

Cheers, Doc

Fck.

It may help, but for cholesterol control, you seriously need to change your habits. Only Ispaghol can do this (choti c chutki )much alone. Avoid late sittings, get going to gym, do cardio and weight lifting. Stop eating from outside, no more oily foods, less spices and salts, two cups of green tea with lemon, low sugar. Cholesterol level may not necessarily be linked with weight by the way.

Yar sharat la ........ ainway na chor. Tay hosla kar ......... ki laga ay bachya wargo laran tay.

Fck.

It may help, but for cholesterol control, you seriously need to change your habits. Only Ispaghol can do this (choti c chutki )much alone. Avoid late sittings, get going to gym, do cardio and weight lifting. Stop eating from outside, no more oily foods, less spices and salts, two cups of green tea with lemon, low sugar. Cholesterol level may not necessarily be linked with weight by the way.

Winters are great though. Like anywhere north.

Of course a Pahari like you will go mehhh.

But for a Gujju lowlander from tatta kulfi chotanagpur plateau thandi, it's like going back to his boyhood days.

Cheers, Doc

Avoid late sittings, get going to gym, do cardio and weight lifting.
Have fully equipped modern gym in my building.. have never visited once in the past three years..

Stop eating from outside,

Done..

no more oily foods,

Done..

less spices and salts,

Very difficult for me to eat less spicy.. aadat hi nahi hai..

two cups of green tea with lemon

Started having one.. will increase the number of cups to two..

low sugar.

Avoiding all soft drinks.. Sugar intake is already low..

So you are saying exercise is a must.. man this is so difficult.. after going back in the evening, I don't want to move my a$$ at all..

Have fully equipped modern gym in my building.. have never visited once in the past three years..

Done..

Done..

Very difficult for me to eat less spicy.. aadat hi nahi hai..

Started having one.. will increase the number of cups to two..

Avoiding all soft drinks.. Sugar intake is already low..

So you are saying exercise is a must.. man this is so difficult.. after going back in the evening, I don't want to move my a$$ at all..

Early morning.

Evening is impossible for most working urban guys.

Cheers, Doc

Pai, eh banday lagay aa ma paan di gaalan kadan te. Samne hon te ena da mun na toraa?

Me te kadi khaas sochaya vi ne ke koi Pakistani kisay hor banday di ma nu gaal kadu ga. Zamana badal gya, lag da aaj kaal de bachay bohtay kanjri ya'von de ho ge.

Winters are great though. Like anywhere north.

Of course a Pahari like you will go mehhh.

But for a Gujju lowlander from tatta kulfi chotanagpur plateau thandi, it's like going back to his boyhood days.

Cheers, Doc

Does it have any pahar or its like Karachi, crowded, bustling, tee tee pee pee ..... though Karachi doesn't have those winters.

Does it have any pahar or its like Karachi, crowded, bustling, tee tee pee pee ..... though Karachi doesn't have those winters.

Pahari are barely three hours away (Chandigarh and beyond).

No tee tee pee pee. It's a megapolis with the widest roads and best infrastructure.

It's simply the weather and pollution. Though it's been more than a decade since introduction of green buses and banning of diesel polluters.

This all I am talking of New Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon etc.

You want a taste of real old Delhi, it's purani Dilli. Jama Masjid and Nizamuddin areas.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom