What's new

Quick Question for Pakistani Meat Eaters

Do you chew on bones and suck the bone marrow?

• Total voters
My dear that so called army or ISI guy asked my phone no but i provided him with my real home address.He was talking big but for a long time i am waiting for him to show at my home.He is scared and shit less :lol: They are just bunch of useless pakistani members causing damage to the army and damaging the reputation of a country.

Dear if you remember the fight we had on this forum .These two online sakht laundays are too afraid to come anywhere near me.These people have no honor,self respect and sense of pride.What else you can expect from bone suckers lol

I have zero tolerance for guys who cross the line from internet wars to trying to spill it over in real life.

I have never tried to hid my identity on PDF. I was naive (I belong to a generation which does not know technology too well).

People know who I am, where I live, what I do. My family. etc.

I find this sort of shit very common in India and Pakistan.

Desi chindigiri I call it.

As a Parsi I have ALWAYS (except a few times in college and once in school when we were forced to form a gang to protect ourselves from guys two years senior to us) been alone in a fight. Always.

You fight alone enough, you learn how to get hit, and not let the first hit to you face faze you.

After that, provided you have no fear, its rock and roll.

Let me be honest. There are very few desi bloodlines who can fight one on one. Most of them love mobs.

This shit about village execution and visits to people's homes is exactly that. Mob bravery.

I spit on such shit. Buzdil desi khoon.

Cheers, Doc

I strip meat off the bone with teeth like proper carnivore but don't eat the actual bone.

I know a Gambian guy (fresh outta Africa), he eats chicken bones which was new to me. Once he cut his finger kinda bad and just got some dry dirt off the road and put it on the cut to stop bleeding.
:bad:

Do you guys chew the bones after eating gosht or am I just an animal? My favorite part of eating bakra or cow is hadi and nulli(bone marrow). Just wanted to know If Pakistani youth today are still the same from the 90's, or If the burger influence has changed them dramatically.

@Maarkhoor @Ghareeb_Da_Baal @DESERT FIGHTER @Imran Khan @Kabira @JonAsad
yaar its sometime i chew too small bones but sometime not . frozen chiken no beef goat yes . abhi abhi beef khaya hai allo gosht but it was boneless :D you are normal ohh forget to tell you in front of people or in restaurants in did not chew . only paay i chew sometime in public :P

i heard in Gujranwala if you throw out bones of chira (sparrow) they don't like it thy eat sparrow with bones

Back
Top Bottom