What's new

Quick Question for Pakistani Meat Eaters

Do you chew on bones and suck the bone marrow?

• Total voters
Arabs and others opened halal meat shops and initially, I was attracted but later I found they import frozen on other countries, defrost and sell it...so I stopped.. now I buy only the packaged meat with halal stamp and from a known company. In fact I have communicated with them. In USA, it was great as the shaikh owned the farm and I could get freshest and halal meat from his farm...every week..

Well there is a process defined for suitable consumption of meat by most governments. The drying process is strictly monitored and thus presents an issue for the Muslim communities to get hold to fresh meat in parts of Scandinavia and Middle Europe.

Ash is also a good medicament for cuts and bruises if nothing is available. Mud has been historically used as healing paste by ancient people.
mud can be really dangerous since it contains organic material and germs..

Last edited:
Well there is a process defined for suitable consumption of meat by most governments. The drying process is strictly monitored and thus presents an issue for the Muslim communities to get hold to fresh meat in parts of Scandinavia and Middle Europe.
No we don't get dried meat but frozen..

well if you literally nothing. its better to use something. Ash or Charcoal is a proven remedy though
yeah ash and charcoal are better..

lol indian bringing their army on borders , and just look at thread . . . . . . . Just wow at Pakistanis .

No we don't get dried meat but frozen..

i meant they dry out the meat in hangers to get rid of the blood. Its actually an advisory from the government.
then it is refrigerated before being transported.

lol indian bringing their army on borders , and just look at thread . . . . . . . Just wow at Pakistanis .

kaddi hans bhi lia karo

i meant they dry out the meat in hangers to get rid of the blood. Its actually an advisory from the government.
then it is refrigerated before being transported.

kaddi hans bhi lia karo
yeah it should be but I really want to see the whole process myself. That's why I love the meat in Pakistan and even USA because I had the possibility to observe it and even slaughter the animal myself. I want to how to slaughter the animal to my wife as well... may be in Pakistan or Turkey..

yeah it should be but I really want to see the whole process myself. That's why I love the meat in Pakistan and even USA because I had the possibility to observe it and even slaughter the animal myself. I want to how to slaughter the animal to my wife as well... may be in Pakistan or Turkey..

Well its not that hard. Just write the supplier and they invite you over. Normal procedure.

Do you guys chew the bones after eating gosht or am I just an animal? My favorite part of eating bakra or cow is hadi and nulli(bone marrow). Just wanted to know If Pakistani youth today are still the same from the 90's, or If the burger influence has changed them dramatically.

@Maarkhoor @Ghareeb_Da_Baal @DESERT FIGHTER @Imran Khan @Kabira @JonAsad
What type of bones you mean ? soft one (mostly white) in colour or hard ones like you said nulli ? If you mean soft I think 50% of meat eater still eat that or chew that and if you mean hard ones no idea ! and on bone marrow I m sure majority of meat eater surly eat that .
If you ask me I some time chew only soft or whit bone and usually eat bone marrow if I have nulli in my plate .

kaddi hans bhi lia karo
Don't you think time is not right , I don't know but I ma having a feeling like I m in Bagdad , Halako is 250KM away and citizens of the great city fighting over crow . What say you?

Edit: we facing our Halko from 3 side of our border , let me name (I-nida , I-ran , Af-ga-nis-tan)

Don't you think time is not right , I don't know but I ma having a feeling like I m in Bagdad , Halako is 250KM away and citizens of the great city fighting over crow . What say you?

Maybe.
But you may just be paranoid too.

Back
Top Bottom