What's new

Quick Question for Pakistani Meat Eaters

Do you chew on bones and suck the bone marrow?

• Total voters
I wish I m just like others , just like you and say maybe ……. But my curs is I m not . . . What say you?

I can understand where you are coming from given the rhetoric coming from the east and the west too for that matter.
When you hear 2.5 front and readiness for war and then hear a couple of other neighbours trying to malign you as a terrorist safe haven all the while, regional chaudary prepares for basket change.
I totally get it.

But then i read the word Pakistan and i smile and give thanks to Allah.

I can understand where you are coming from given the rhetoric coming from the east and the west too for that matter.
When you hear 2.5 front and readiness for war and then hear a couple of other neighbours trying to malign you as a terrorist safe haven all the while, regional chaudary prepares for basket change.
I totally get it.

But then i read the word Pakistan and i smile and give thanks to Allah.

Time is the key , Nature will do what requires …. People(you know whom) can go and f-themselves . oh I just remember Panama and Uzair balaoch with Kalbhoshan .

Lagta hai aaj hadi nai mili, I will throw some bones. Barking is your habit, but I will throw some goat bones for you, one by one, you continue licking, eating bones and continue barking, I will continue to throw bones.:lol:

Are you writing a guide on how you treat your father?

Time is the key , Nature will do what requires …. People(you know whom) can go and f-themselves . oh I just remember Panama and Uzair balaoch with Kalbhoshan .

Soon all of this will be irrelevant

I only eat bone marrow by extracting it. I don't eat bones, I don't have Saber tooth teeth. :partay:

Anyone who has a keen study of history should understand the stage is set.

Choren Sir thread derail karne per mujhe ban lag jaega

Good to know you can see that , ,.
I rest my case , back on the topic: : : : on which op did not even bother to answer my question.

You sound like you are younger than me, the irony here is hilarious. I got attacked by trolls and you simply joined in as a supposed 'think tank'...
Joined IN?
Show me ONE post where i joined them or attacked you!!
My post in reference to your opening post was done BEFORE that intellectual debate between you three friends started.

I dont need to and i wont take sides in this 5hit wars as both sides stink equally!! So again you guys carry on please. That is what you do best. Keep on abusing family members of one another, keep abusing each other, keep talking trash about other's family as it might make people think that you (ALL THREE OF YOU) are brave macho men!!
Continue!!

Thank you.

Tu yahan bada ISI stud ban raha hai?

Is this seriously how you guys operate? Terrorizing kids on internet forums?

Thank your lucky stars you are not Indian and tried this shit with me.

Cheers, Doc
My dear that so called army or ISI guy asked my phone no but i provided him with my real home address.He was talking big but for a long time i am waiting for him to show at my home.He is scared and shit less :lol: They are just bunch of useless pakistani members causing damage to the army and damaging the reputation of a country.
You are just internet warrior, chicken nothing more. Keep eating bones , I will throw some here too. Ok bark, I don’t mind. Aajo hadi don bakray ki. Enjoy!
Dear if you remember the fight we had on this forum .These two online sakht laundays are too afraid to come anywhere near me.These people have no honor,self respect and sense of pride.What else you can expect from bone suckers lol

Do you guys chew the bones after eating gosht or am I just an animal? My favorite part of eating bakra or cow is hadi and nulli(bone marrow). Just wanted to know If Pakistani youth today are still the same from the 90's, or If the burger influence has changed them dramatically.

@Maarkhoor @Ghareeb_Da_Baal @DESERT FIGHTER @Imran Khan @Kabira @JonAsad
That's a very strange question actually

I have seen my uncles chewing bones for nehari or paye... But frankly speaking I am gradually becoming a vegetarian or chicken-veg kind of person. I eat meat whenever I go to Pakistan or relatives house but only if I had to... In my house we hardly make lamb or meat anymore... Just chicken and vegetables

Good to know you can see that , ,.
I rest my case , back on the topic: : : : on which op did not even bother to answer my question.

People have different dietary habits all over the world. Adds flavor I guess to the great salad bowl that is human existence in the world

@PakSword

Qureshi sahab aap bhi kuch bolen na

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom