What's new

QUAID E AZAM’S SHRINE AVAILABLE ON RENT FOR SEX

Is zina a common thing though? In the gulf nations it's like 50/50 for dating as for zina it might be 20-40 God knows...

In Gaza it's very few because I've known all kinds of people even trashy kids don't get into it, it's definitely a small number and dating is definitely under 10% , because it's just easier to get engaged and married there.
The prob is not engaged and married ....thats easier in Pakistan then anywhere else...but the prob is the Kinkyness or the Western association in it...Prob the restrictions dont help and the curiosity is just not tamed enough...Hell I dont know what turns them on...not my business but what I dont get is who the hell gets turned on underground next to a grave?

The prob is not engaged and married ....thats easier in Pakistan then anywhere else...but the prob is the Kinkyness or the Western association in it...Prob the restrictions dont help and the curiosity is just not tamed enough...Hell I dont know what turns them on...not my business but what I dont get is who the hell gets turned on underground next to a grave?

That's disturbing, they need serious rehab or a serious lesson.

That's disturbing, they need serious rehab or a serious lesson.
Unfortunately some people are covering it up by calling it frustration or retaliation or whatnot! When in reality it is just a sickness of the mind with degradation of morals!

Hell even the corruption whereby the stupid guard who was paid is not highlighted! I am not sure how people can randomly call others bigotry or bastard or whatnot...but have problems labeling the same terms to the actually people deserving it!

Unfortunately some people are covering it up by calling it frustration or retaliation or whatnot! When in reality it is just a sickness of the mind with degradation of morals!

Sexually perverted ugly losers...that is indeed disgraceful....that's why society should be less about sex and more about life. I don't know ....

Sexually perverted ugly losers...that is indeed disgraceful....that's why society should be less about sex and more about life. I don't know ....
I agree but Unfortunately its more the other way...people think sex is something grand...no idea whose giving them that thought! When in reality people should be living their lives!

Why not respond to the post?

What I said is correct. Those are the only two choices.

People who happen to live in this country don't have the luxury to give in to cynicism of that sort. For them they have to make things work because its a matter of their suvival so there is no other option for them.

People who happen to live in this country don't have the luxury to give in to cynicism of that sort. For them they have to make things work because its a matter of their suvival so there is no other option for them.

That is correct. Failure is not an option, you are correct. However, one cannot be totally idealistic when reality indicates otherwise.

That is correct. Failure is not an option, you are correct. However, one cannot be totally idealistic when reality indicates otherwise.

I am not being too idealistic except that I know things would turn around. Our people need at least that much faith otherwise they would keep waiting for a Messiah to come and rescue them and won't stand on their own two feet knowing that only they can dictate their future.

I am not being too idealistic except that I know things would turn around. Our people need at least that much faith otherwise they would keep waiting for a Messiah to come and rescue them and won't stand on their own two feet knowing that only they can dictate their future.

Do you remember the hype about how Imran Khan would be that Messiah and lead Pakistan to victory? This nation has a long history of waiting for a Messiah that will never come unless - as you say correctly - they actually stand on their own two feet.

Do you remember the hype about how Imran Khan would be that Messiah and lead Pakistan to victory? This nation has a long history of waiting for a Messiah that will never come unless - as you say correctly - they actually stand on their own two feet.

Thats the primary issue with our nation unfortunately. They have too many high hopes and don't have the patience to back them. I would at least expect that from the impoverished class of the country or those young minds forced into child labour but from those men and women who are literate, well informed and have the means to live a decent life, thats the last thing I expect. Believing in a leader is absolutely fine but not playing your part and expecting others to do everything for you is not going to get us anywhere and thats more of a trait of the educated middle class.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom