What's new

QUAID E AZAM’S SHRINE AVAILABLE ON RENT FOR SEX

What respect dude? Pakistanis as nation are morally corrupt.

Yes but i have experienced Pakistan of Musharraf era.
What you see today, is democratic Pakistan delivered to us by Zardari.

In Pakistan every thing is for rent... And when u tink nothing more is possible Pakistanis find one

Losing faith in a nation is like losing faith in God. When God doesn't lose faith in us with the continual increase of jerks amongst us then we shouldn't either. I do feel ashamed because the respect I have for this man makes me feel like partly responsible. We have surely hit the rock bottom now and I truly believe its about time we bounce back.

What a shame ...
Did government took any action on it ? This shows when People lost morals , they don't care for dead one also. Dis-respecting dead ones is heinous crime.
I am not surprised if none of senior office got suspended and after 3-4 months again same thing will start.
With situation around, I can see government is not interested in this kind of issues where they don't see chance to earn, but people should make sure those scumbags never put their feet near it.
On side note : They were using worst lock then I use for my bicycle here to lock door. Anyone can cut is with simple tool and do harm to grave. They should have better security and better guards for such a important place.

Losing faith in a nation is like losing faith in God. When God doesn't lose faith in us with the continual increase of jerks amongst us then we shouldn't either. I do feel ashamed because the respect I have for this man makes me feel like partly responsible. We have surely hit the rock bottom now and I truly believe its about time we bounce back.

Either bounce back or go down the drain. Those are the only two choices.

I think the report said 250 Rs for god knows how many sec....why are you planing on renting them Ghandi's gave?

Thanks for the reply. Although I did not completely understand what you said because your english was bad.

I think the report said 250 Rs for god knows how many sec....why are you planing on renting them Ghandi's gave?

This is sickening, I never thought there was much zina in Pakistan...is this protsitution ring or what?

This is sickening, I never thought there was much zina in Pakistan...is this protsitution ring or what?
I have no idea bro....It makes me soo damn sick I dont even want to know...Just behead them ...it will serve as an example! Seriously, how can one even think of doing such a thing to a grave let alone the grave of the founder of Pakistan!

Thanks for the reply. Although I did not completely understand what you said because your english was bad.
No problem...no need to get your BP high...leave the grave alone please we have enough horny people on this side of the border to do all the destruction needed!

I have no idea bro....It makes me soo damn sick I dont even want to know...Just behead them ...it will serve as an example! Seriously, how can one even think of doing such a thing to a grave let alone the grave of the founder of Pakistan!

No problem...no need to get your BP high...leave the grave alone please we have enough horny people on this side of the border to do all the destruction needed!

Is zina a common thing though? In the gulf nations it's like 50/50 for dating as for zina it might be 20-40 God knows...

In Gaza it's very few because I've known all kinds of people even trashy kids don't get into it, it's definitely a small number and dating is definitely under 10% , because it's just easier to get engaged and married there.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom